Trump Spiritual Advisor Wants You To Send Her Up To 1 Month’s Pay Or Face ‘Consequences’

mala

fluffy lion
Dec 5, 2002
✟261,324.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Trump Spiritual Advisor Wants You To Send Her Up To 1 Month's Pay Or Face 'Consequences'

Paula White, a prosperity gospel preacher with close ties to President Donald Trump, is calling on followers to send her donations of up to one month’s salary. Those who don’t pay up could face “consequences” from God as he demands the dough as a “first fruits” offering.

there's tithing and then there's extortion.
what a disgusting trash pile the prosperity gospel and it's proponents are.

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Peter puts up a good warning on this type of teacher.

1 But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Lord who bought them, and bring on themselves swift destruction. 2 And many will follow their destructive ways, because of whom the way of truth will be blasphemed. 3 By covetousness they will exploit you with deceptive words; for a long time their judgment has not been idle, and their destruction does[fn] not slumber.

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi mala,

Well, Donald Trump did promise to hire the best and brightest. However, I don't think he's started on that part of his campaign promise yet. Just as he doesn't seem to have started on his great infrastructure bill that he said would happen within his first 100 days in office.

Based on what is claimed she prayed about for Donald Trump at his inauguration, it sounds like God isn't listening to her either.

God bless,
In Christ, ted

Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
a prosperity gospel preacher

That's their shtick.

A thrice-married, money-chasing, Christian-In-Claim-Only, ProsGosp TV personality

As much as I would agree with your post, pretty sure that will get you in trouble for questioning someone's faith.

Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,257,598.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Politics
US-Democrat
As much as I would agree with your post, pretty sure that will get you in trouble for questioning someone's faith.

There's being a Pentecostal, and then there's peddling obvious spiritual snake oil.

• Agree
Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
There's being a Pentecostal, and then there's peddling obvious spiritual snake oil.

I'm just saying, with the advent of that "public personality" rule, I don't want anyone getting in trouble over her.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mala

fluffy lion
Dec 5, 2002
✟261,324.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
PW is a huckster if there ever was one, and it's starting to look like the OP may tend towards that as well in calling her DT's Spiritual Advisor.

But, I know, whatever it takes. :)

is this in reference to me?
if so try reading up on news.
from the article i posted it links to an older article.

Former Republican presidential candidate and Minnesota congresswoman Michele Bachmann leads an alphabetical list of names announced by Donald Trump's campaign on Tuesday as the presumptive Republican nominee's evangelical executive advisory board.

this lady belongs to the advisory board so the term spiritual adviser is apt.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
is this in reference to me?
if so try reading up on news.
from the article i posted it links to an older article.

this lady belongs to the advisory board so the term spiritual adviser is apt.

I watched the video, and even PW was reluctant to make the claim.

No biggie, one comes to expect these things.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mala

fluffy lion
Dec 5, 2002
✟261,324.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
so being the chair of an advisory committee does not make one an adviser?
hmmmm fascinating.
you would think it would given the name and the position.
i guess since trump has tried and continues to try to appoint judges who haven't an ounce of judicial knowledge to the it makes sense that he'd have people on advisory boards that are not called advisers.
:doh:

• Winner
Reactions: Larniavc
Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟570,038.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Trump Spiritual Advisor Wants You To Send Her Up To 1 Month's Pay Or Face 'Consequences'

Huff Post didn't quote her exactly when they said -- Paula White, a prosperity gospel preacher with close ties to President Donald Trump, is calling on followers to send her donations of up to one month’s salary. Those who don’t pay up could face “consequences” from God as he demands the dough as a “first fruits” offering.

...Only 3 words were actually in quotation marks in that whole paragraph.

...So what is it *exactly* that we're so angry about again?

Upvote 0

Roger Dolling

Jan 9, 2018
Des Moines, Iowa
✟15,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi mala,

Well, Donald Trump did promise to hire the best and brightest. However, I don't think he's started on that part of his campaign promise yet. Just as he doesn't seem to have started on his great infrastructure bill that he said would happen within his first 100 days in office.

Based on what is claimed she prayed about for Donald Trump at his inauguration, it sounds like God isn't listening to her either.

God bless,
In Christ, ted
Hi mala,

God bless,
In Christ, ted

Many of you have error in your thinking assuming Paula White Cain has been hired. Not True. She was involved with candidate Trump in 2014-2015 through low budget cable program. I personally don't get excited about her but one thing I do know is that God used an IMPERFECT person to teach IMPERFECT Trump about receiving Jesus not as historical figure but as a personal Saviour and Lord. She had Trump pray the sinners prayer. Ben Carson said he is growing as well as Dr. Dobson.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
so being the chair of an advisory committee does not make one an adviser?
hmmmm fascinating.
you would think it would given the name and the position.
i guess since trump has tried and continues to try to appoint judges who haven't an ounce of judicial knowledge to the it makes sense that he'd have people on advisory boards that are not called advisers.
:doh:

OK, if it means that much to you, Trump is connected to a con artist, and I guess condones the fact she is one? I assume that's what we're supposed to be getting from this?

Upvote 0

majj27

Mr. Owl has had quite enough
Jun 2, 2014
✟82,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
She had Trump pray the sinners prayer.

Which, by itself, is indicative of nothing really.

Ben Carson said he is growing as well as Dr. Dobson.

Setting aside the act that I wouldn't consider either of them sources worth listening to, they must be using measurements I'm not familiar with, because he's been acting exactly as he has for decades: self-important, bullying, and craving adoration like he's addicted to it.

Upvote 0