Jan 28, 2002
✟2,926,067.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
What I would love to see at the next KKK rally (wherever it ends up being) is the lot of them standing around on the evening news with absolutely NO ONE in attendance. And the only sound they (or the rest of us) would hear at the end of their bullhorn speech would be the sound of crickets chirping.

They obviously came for a fight. We shouldn't give them what they want again, or they'll just keep coming back for more :(

Upvote 0

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
The man has no spine.
22502675.jpg

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,035.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I guess you think you could do better.
From what I've seen so far, yes. I most definitely can. And I'm terrible at public speech.

That's what our country has came to.
When the glass is half-full.
They will swear that it is half empty.
That's because it is both. It's those who insist it's only one or the other who are having trouble accepting reality.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,035.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Both sides were acting stupid today in Charlottesville, of course some do not see that.
If I had to pick between the people telling me and my family to leave their country or the people fighting against them I think I'd go with the people fighting the racist jerks. I don't agree with how either of them are behaving but at least one side hasn't indirectly threatened anyone who looks like me.

Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
If I had to pick between the people telling me and my family to leave their country or the people fighting against them I think I'd go with the people fighting the racist jerks. I don't agree with how either of them are behaving but at least one side hasn't indirectly threatened anyone who looks like me.

Both sides were full of racists and collectivists. I don't stand with either side. There's no heroes here, just monsters of different stripes.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,035.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Both sides were full of racists and collectivists. I don't stand with either side. There's no heroes here, just monsters of different stripes.
No there's no heroes but the wannabe Nazis are in my opinion worse. Anyone who wants to dress like Hitler will get what's coming to them.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I listened. I didn't hear any wisdom. I did hear some mealy mouthed equivocating and a reserved, careful tone from a guy who'll normally run his mouth about anything. He can give the mayor of London a hard time when someone plows a van into tourists there, but he can't even bring himself to call out a bunch of white supremacists? He's a moral coward.

Perhaps he used up all his outrage on Nordstrom's when they stopped carrying his daughter's gaudy merchandise? Or perhaps CNN took the last of his ire? Oh, wait, I know... he let the GOP have it so badly that he's got nothing left in the tank for members of his base?

• Haha
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
No there's no heroes but the wannabe Nazis are in my opinion worse. Anyone who wants to dress like Hitler will get what's coming to them.

Sounds a lot like those white identitarians at Charlottesville in regards to the progressives. 'Round and round hatred goes, until nothing is left but blood and the dead.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

Those aren't all stripes.... some are tire tracks.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Those aren't all stripes.... some are tire tracks.

I regret three people died related, in some manner or another, to this nonsense. However, I must question how you and the rest of the 'punch a nazi' supporters would feel if it had been an Antifa member who ran over some neo-nazis.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I regret three people died related, in some manner or another, to this nonsense. However, I must question how you and the rest of the 'punch a nazi' supporters would feel if it had been an Antifa member who ran over some neo-nazis.

As unlikely as that is to happen (neo-nazis get police protection when they rally), should it ever occur, let us know how much sympathy a dead nazi or Klansman merits.

especially if it's this guy:

1rnrjveq2mfz.jpg

The one with the 82nd Airborne patch on his cap. I trust I don't have to explain to you the 82nd's attitude regarding dead nazis?

Upvote 0

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Both sides were acting stupid today in Charlottesville, of course some do not see that.

I support neither side involved in The Clash today.

MB
ISIS copy cat attacks are merely stupid? Sounds like soft on terrorism to me.

• Agree
Reactions: szechuan
Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
As unlikely as that is to happen (neo-nazis get police protection when they rally), should it ever occur, let us know how much sympathy a dead nazi or Klansman merits.

especially if it's this guy:

1rnrjveq2mfz.jpg

The one with the 82nd Airborne patch on his cap. I trust I don't have to explain to you the 82nd's attitude regarding dead nazis?

Every person's death is tragic, especially the most vile ones. Assuming that your comment is some form of mis-placed patriotism, may I remind you that the 82nd Airborne were not fans of communists either. I suppose you'll shed no tears if an Antifa type gets ran over, then?

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Every person's death is tragic, especially the most vile ones.

Then we'll work in shifts -- you shed your tears for the most vile ones; I'll handle the rest.

Assuming that your comment is some form of mis-placed patriotism,

You assume wrong. For a guy who claims to be here primarily for entertainment value, you miss a lot of irony, don't you?

may I remind you that the 82nd Airborne were not fans of communists either. I suppose you'll shed no tears if an Antifa type gets ran over, then?

Only if you won't. Again, Antifas aren't likely to get run over -- smart money's on them getting shot by police.

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,035.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
That would be hilarious!

• Agree
Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟556,867.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Perhaps he used up all his outrage on Nordstrom's when they stopped carrying his daughter's gaudy merchandise? Or perhaps CNN took the last of his ire? Oh, wait, I know... he let the GOP have it so badly that he's got nothing left in the tank for members of his base?

Low energy POTUS. Sad.

I've spent more time than I ought to have spent pointing out to my more myopic friends how idiotic the whole "punch a nazi" thing is. That's one of the primary drivers behind my lack of faith in anybody at this point.

• Agree
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,035.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Sounds a lot like those white identitarians at Charlottesville in regards to the progressives. 'Round and round hatred goes, until nothing is left but blood and the dead.
I was expecting a rhyme at the end there.

• Haha
Upvote 0