Trump seems ready to pull aid from Puerto Rico. He took a different tone with Texas and Florida.

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump's tone on Puerto Rico vs. Texas, Florida: A comparison - CNNPolitics
what he said to Puerto Rico said:
Trump tweeted Thursday. "We cannot keep FEMA, the Military & the First Responders, who have been amazing (under the most difficult circumstances) in P.R. forever!"
as opposed to:
what he said to Texas and Florida said:
"TEXAS: We are with you today, we are with you tomorrow, and we will be with you EVERY SINGLE DAY AFTER, to restore, recover, and REBUILD," he wrote.
TEXAS: We are with you today, we are with you tomorrow, and we will be with you EVERY SINGLE DAY AFTER, to restore, recover, and REBUILD! pic.twitter.com/p1Fh8jmmFA

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 2, 2017
Trump extended the same message to Florida after Hurricane Irma hit the state.
"Just like TX, WE are w/you today, we are w/you tomorrow, & we will be w/you EVERY SINGLE DAY AFTER, to RESTORE, RECOVER, & REBUILD," he wrote.
FLORIDA-
Just like TX, WE are w/you today, we are w/you tomorrow, & we will be w/you EVERY SINGLE DAY AFTER, to RESTORE, RECOVER, & REBUILD! pic.twitter.com/phRMudujxJ

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 15, 2017
tulc(MAGA by supporting some Americans and abandoning others?) :scratch:

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Apparently you not aware that Trump has history of saying things that make KKK and Nazis very happy:

White supremacists cheer Trump's response to Charlottesville .
"Trump comments were good. He didn’t attack us. He just said the nation should come together. Nothing specific against us.

He said that we need to study why people are so angry, and implied that there was hate… on both sides!

So he implied the antifa are haters.

There was virtually no counter-signaling of us at all.

He said he loves us all."

Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟837,884.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Apparently you not aware that Trump has history of saying things that make KKK and Nazis very happy:

White supremacists cheer Trump's response to Charlottesville .
"Trump comments were good. He didn’t attack us. He just said the nation should come together. Nothing specific against us.

He said that we need to study why people are so angry, and implied that there was hate… on both sides!

So he implied the antifa are haters.

There was virtually no counter-signaling of us at all.

He said he loves us all."
I totally agree with Trump. Antifa=KKK in my mind!

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I totally agree with Trump. Antifa=KKK in my mind!
Nice technique attempt to change subject. This not only thing Trump said to make Nazis and KKK very happy.

So we are discussing how Trump has history of saying things that make KKK and Nazis very happy. And that this difference in attitude toward flood victims will also make KKK and Nazis very happy. Or do you think Nazis and KKK will be disappointed Trump not treating both ethnic groups equally?

Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟837,884.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Nice technique attempt to change subject.

Discussing how Trump has history of saying things that make KKK and Nazis very happy. And that this difference in attitude toward flood victims will also make KKK and Nazis very happy. Or do you think Nazis and KKK will be disappointed Trump not treating both ethnic groups equally?
You're the one who is accusing Trump of making the KKK happy, which has nothing to do with Puerto Rico, but I'm the one attempting to change the subject by replying to you? LOL you are funny.

You have no proof Trump has done anything wrong in Puerto Rico. All the stories of him not acting has been proven 100% FALSE. It's that witch of a mayor who is keeping aid from people as a political stunt.

Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
You're the one who is accusing Trump of making the KKK happy, which has nothing to do with Puerto Rico, but I'm the one attempting to change the subject by replying to you? LOL you are funny.

You have no proof Trump has done anything wrong in Puerto Rico. All the stories of him not acting has been proven 100% FALSE. It's that witch of a mayor who is keeping aid from people as a political stunt.

Don't take the bait, mate.

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
You're the one who is accusing Trump of making the KKK happy, which has nothing to do with Puerto Rico, but I'm the one attempting to change the subject by replying to you?

As I point out before, Trump has history of making KKK and Nazi happy. This will do the same and that is what I state. I specifically say is arguable whether this is what Trump intend, only that this will be consequence. Not sure why you find this so complicated but can understand why as Trump supporter you desperate to change topic. Trump did defend Nazis and KKK and this may appear to be more Trump pandering to White Supremacist by impartial viewers.

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Don't take the bait, mate.
Bait? Trump has recent history of defending Nazis and KKK and then appears to be doing more pandering to Nazis and KKK. This is not "bait" to speak of such a possibility.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ambc

Mark 12:30-31
Aug 18, 2017
Houston, TX
✟20,805.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Bait? Trump has recent history of defending Nazis and KKK and then appears to be doing more pandering to Nazis and KKK. This is not "bait" to speak of such a possibility.

Donald Trump didn't defend Nazis and KKK. He condemned violence on both sides.

And by the way, they're called pro-white conservatives, not Nazis or KKK.

In my opinion, the antifa are much more violent. Indeed, significantly more violent.

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Donald Trump didn't defend Nazis and KKK. He condemned violence on both sides.

This is nonsense. Trump said that some of the Nazis and KKK were "very fine people."

Was so obvious when entire Presidential Committee on the Arts and Humanities resigned in protest they specifically say in resignation letter it is because of Trump's hateful rhetoric.

And by the way, they're called pro-white conservatives, not Nazis or KKK.

You allowed to call Nazis and KKK "Jolly Green Giant" for all it matter to me. They still Nazis and KKK.

Upvote 0

ambc

Mark 12:30-31
Aug 18, 2017
Houston, TX
✟20,805.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
This is nonsense. Trump said that some of the Nazis and KKK were "very fine people."

Was so obvious when entire Presidential Committee on the Arts and Humanities resigned in protest they specifically say in resignation letter it is because of Trump's hateful rhetoric.

You allowed to call Nazis and KKK "Jolly Green Giant" for all it matter to me. They still Nazis and KKK.

I call them pro-white conservatives because that is what they are. Why do you hate your own race so much?

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I call them pro-white conservatives because that is what they are. Why do you hate your own race so much?
As I state you can call whatever you want. But they are still KKK and Neo Nazis. "Because that is what they are."

Why would pointing out hate groups like KKK and Neo Nazis mean I hate my race? This make no sense.

Christianity I learned make this a necessary thing to do. Unfortunately other people learn different Christianity than I and defend Nazis and KKK, call some of them "very fine people."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums