Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
(CNN)President Donald Trump told reporters Thursday that South Korea will make a "major announcement" concerning North Korea at 7 p.m. ET.

It was not immediately clear what the South Korean announcement would entail, but it came after a South Korean delegation came to the White House to brief officials on its most recent talks with North Korea -- the most significant talks between the two countries in more than a decade.

Trump says South Korea will make major announcement on North Korea - CNNPolitics

• Informative
Reactions: brinny

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
People are speculating that the North Koreans are preparing to announce some kind of disarmament deal. The unsubstantiated gossip I've read basically holds that Kim will get rid of the nukes and he'll call in the South Koreans to be sort of anti-nuke watchdogs.

Assuming that conjecture has any similarity to reality, I guess Kim wants the US sanctions to end.

As plans go, I've heard worse.

• Informative
Reactions: Landon Caeli
Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
(CNN)President Donald Trump told reporters Thursday that South Korea will make a "major announcement" concerning North Korea at 7 p.m. ET.

It was not immediately clear what the South Korean announcement would entail, but it came after a South Korean delegation came to the White House to brief officials on its most recent talks with North Korea -- the most significant talks between the two countries in more than a decade.

Trump says South Korea will make major announcement on North Korea - CNNPolitics
What was the major announcement?

Upvote 0