Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Trump says Obama 'hiding' from questions about Bidens and Ukraine: 'I think he knows all about it'

Former President Barack Obama has been hiding from questions about former Vice President Joe Biden, his son Hunter and Hunter's work for a gas company in Ukraine, President Trump insisted Saturday night.

"I think he knows all about it," Trump said of Obama during an exclusive interview on Fox News' "Justice with Judge Jeanine."

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Good question?
What happened to Obama?
MB

• Informative
Reactions: brinny

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Trump says Obama 'hiding' from questions about Bidens and Ukraine: 'I think he knows all about it'

Former President Barack Obama has been hiding from questions about former Vice President Joe Biden, his son Hunter and Hunter's work for a gas company in Ukraine, President Trump insisted Saturday night.

"I think he knows all about it," Trump said of Obama during an exclusive interview on Fox News' "Justice with Judge Jeanine."

Good question?
What happened to Obama?
MB

What is really sad is that trumplicans (and especially those of the 5th avenue order) actually still believe anything that comes from our liar in chief...especially when that delectable aroma of conspiracy stirs the air.

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,155.00
Faith
Non-Denom

Good question?
What happened to Obama?
MB
I don't know but wherever he is it's orchestrated in a group sense to stay away from him. I mean where's the media in not doing everything they could to approach him to ask him questions. I can't believe media types given the situation wouldn't be tracking him down to get his view of things and yet doesn't seem like any attempt to even do so.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
‘Hunter Biden’ a topic CNN, NBC, MSNBC don’t seem to like, law professor says

Want to watch a left-leaning TV journalist quickly change the subject? Just mention Hunter Biden, son of former Vice President Joe Biden.

“For news shows on MSNBC, CNN and other cable networks, nothing is more disgusting than the mention of what Hunter Biden actually was doing in Ukraine,” law professor Jonathan Turley of George Washington University writes in The Hill.

“What is most remarkable about the paucity of coverage of Hunter Biden’s dealings,” he adds, “is the conclusory mantra that, ‘This has all been investigated.’”

• Haha
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Good question?
What happened to Obama?
MB
Of course, Trump previously maintained that Obama was born in Kenya, so ....

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,107,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Good question?
What happened to Obama?
MB
Well gee....Trump knows that many of his supporters don't like Obama so if he can get Obama to defend Biden it would just strengthen his position with his supporters, especially those who are on the fence this time around.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,107,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Good question?
What happened to Obama?
MB
I'm sure Obama does know all about it. So does this guy who gave testimony before Congress in 2016.

"CNN's Kate Bolduan speaks with former US ambassador to Ukraine John Herbst about testimony he gave before Congress in 2016 about former Vice President Joe Biden's role in fighting corruption in Ukraine."

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

Good question?
What happened to Obama?
MB

Interesting.

Let's see how this un-folds.....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
‘Hunter Biden’ a topic CNN, NBC, MSNBC don’t seem to like, law professor says

Want to watch a left-leaning TV journalist quickly change the subject? Just mention Hunter Biden, son of former Vice President Joe Biden.

“For news shows on MSNBC, CNN and other cable networks, nothing is more disgusting than the mention of what Hunter Biden actually was doing in Ukraine,” law professor Jonathan Turley of George Washington University writes in The Hill.

“What is most remarkable about the paucity of coverage of Hunter Biden’s dealings,” he adds, “is the conclusory mantra that, ‘This has all been investigated.’”
LOL!

Upvote 0

GACfan

Aug 15, 2019
Texas
✟77,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Of course, Trump previously maintained that Obama was born in Kenya, so ....

If Donald Trump said it then it must be the Gospel truth... He would never lie while trying to get out of trouble or try to put the blame on someone else or lie for personal political gain, now would he?

(yes, that was sarcasm)

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
If Donald Trump said it then it must be the Gospel truth...

He would never lie while trying to get out of trouble or try to put the blame on someone else or lie for personal political gain, now would he?

(yes, that was sarcasm)

Many believe that.

Actually, most know that
he throws it out there to get a rise.
M-Bob

Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist

Good question?
What happened to Obama?
MB
trump_432324.jpg

Perhaps "Mountainmanbob" would be so kind as to explain why after 8 years of searching, Trump has yet to produce Obama's foreign birth certificate that he assured the rest of us would be forthcoming!

Then there was the small matter of his assertion that Ted Cruz's father was part of the conspiracy to assassinate JFK!

Under normal circumstances, people who make these kinds of claims are institutionalized for their own protection - what does that say about those voters who elected him to the White House!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GACfan

Aug 15, 2019
Texas
✟77,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Inquiring minds are still waiting patiently for Trump to produce Obama's foreign birth certificate that he assured the rest of us would be forthcoming!

Inquiring minds are also still waiting patiently for Trump to produce his tax returns that he assured the rest of us would be forthcoming while he was still campaigning for the presidency. Nothing so far.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
Inquiring minds are also still waiting patiently for Trump to produce his tax returns that he assured the rest of us would be forthcoming while he was still campaigning for the presidency. Nothing so far.
1567624051833.jpg

Would it be fair to say that those voters who follow Trump down these "squirrel holes" time, after time, after time only to find that "there's no there, there" could be considered "SLOW LEARNERS!"

Last edited:
Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Still being auditted, don't ya know ...

Upvote 0

Sharon Hayes

BigRoost
Jun 13, 2015
✟9,239.00
Faith
Christian
I don't know but wherever he is it's orchestrated in a group sense to stay away from him. I mean where's the media in not doing everything they could to approach him to ask him questions. I can't believe media types given the situation wouldn't be tracking him down to get his view of things and yet doesn't seem like any attempt to even do so.

Because it is common practice for former presidents to stay out of current politics. President Obama is a class act, he will not step outside of his space unless absolutely necessary.

• Agree
Reactions: Jamsie
Upvote 0