Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
because it keeps them clean and prevents the spread of things like viruses.
Says who?

People can't wash their hands unless they have a place with water, and it has to be CLEAN water. Plus, there has to be soap, and it can't be watered down bad soap that doesn't work. You also will get wet. What if there is no towels, like paper towls? Then you have wet hands that you can't dry. What if they have an air dryer for your hands? Then you are blowing fecal matter on your hands and can get sick.

Besides, who says that it works? I mean all these people saying wash your hands to stop the spread of viruses and meanwhile what happened? The Coronavirus SPREAD like WILDFLOWERS! Something doesn't add up - they said washing your hands will stop it but it didn't. So why do you do it? How do you do it if there is no sink or water? Or no soap? Or no towels??? How do you do it in your car or on the street? How do you do it at the haircut shop?

Last edited:
Reactions: Desk trauma
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,828.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I have told you before I am on disability, however if someone is willing to provide a mask that would properly fit ( that my ears would not literally fold over when I put it on by all means I have no problem agreeing to wear a mask.
I don't understand attempts like these to negotiate with a virus. Does anyone really think the disease will be like "oh well, she's made a compelling case that it is just too much effort to wear a mask, I'll move on to the next victim"?

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,190,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I have told you before I am on disability, however if someone is willing to provide a mask that would properly fit ( that my ears would not literally fold over when I put it on by all means I have no problem agreeing to wear a mask.
Here you go, the site is awash is different types of masks at this point.

Upvote 0