Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
I and many ( though not all the people I know feel that Trump has done a very good job so I therefore disagree with that he would degrade the country more.

I know many people who feel as I do.

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟896,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I have similar concerns over the current presidents mental and physical health on top of him being horrible at the job.
Do you have those concerns about Biden?

Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
Someone who there are concerns literally is not medically or mentally fit to be president? People who vote for Biden are ( in all likeilyhood really voting for whomever the VP ends up being.

As I said, I will vote for Biden to get this president out.

• Winner
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
I believe that people may have misunderstood six million is not two percent of the WORKING population it is two precent of the TOTAL population therefore I am not sure how it can be as disruptive as that implies.

Because it's two million people that didn't need to die.

Is that hard to comprehend?

• Optimistic
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟896,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
...won out with the Governor. It remains to be seen if it "won out" with most Georgian voters...
but it has been seen that it won out for the time being. We are in fact opened back up ( In many though not all respects. ( bars and things are still closed and there are strict rules for businesses that choose to re-open.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
Well, Trump just declared in his press conference that churches are to be considered "essential" and opened up. This weekend. And he will force the issues if governors don't comply.

Nice direct sabotage of the recovery effort. Just the kind of thing I expect from him.

He doesn't have the power to do that anyway. He's mouthing off like a toddler again!

• Agree
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟896,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I know many people who feel as I do.
Well we will see come November which ends up being right. Though I have seen where people who do not support Trump still feel he will end up winning.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,426,389.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
but it has been seen that it won out for the time being. We are in fact opened ack up ( In many though not all respects. ( bars and things are still closed and there are strict rules for businesses that choose to re-open.

Yes, and we'll see the consequences of that action in a few weeks.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟896,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
He doesn't have the power to do that anyway. He's mouthing off like a toddler again!
Where does that mean they HAVE to open up ( or for that matter that people must attend or even if they are "forced" to open up that they may not offer other options? For example, my church is currently offering in-person services, the service on the radio at the same time as the in-person serve, and the service online ( though that is now a week behind. For example, this Sunday they will post last Sunday's service/

Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
Though I have seen where people who do not support Trump still feel he will end up winning.

I for a brief little while had that feeling as well, but over the last little bit, I have grown increasingly more confident that he's going to lose.

Upvote 0

Paulos23

Never tell me the odds!
Mar 23, 2005
Washington State
✟311,519.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I believe that people may have misunderstood six million is not two percent of the WORKING population it is two precent of the TOTAL population therefore I am not sure how it can be as disruptive as that implies.
Given that 253,000 died in the US in 2019, 6 million is going to be very disruptive. Medical and burial services will be overwhelmed. People will be losing loved ones, which leads to lots of mental issues. And then there is the loss of work due to people getting sick (e.g. meat processing plants).

If you think the stay at home order is bad, be ready for mass graves, families broken by losing loved ones, and people being suspicious of people with coughs or sneezes.

• Agree
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟908,385.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Someone who there are concerns literally is not medically or mentally fit to be president? People who vote for Biden are ( in all likeilyhood really voting for whomever the VP ends up being.
We already have a president who is not mentally fit and medically questionable. I will vote for Biden or even a rock if it means Trump is out.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,189,941.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Where does that mean they HAVE to open up
You have already said that he should withhold federal funds over states or localities not lifting stay at home order or restrictions. He's already threatening to do that over making it easier for people to vote.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟896,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I for a brief little while had that feeling as well, but over the last little bit, I have grown increasingly more confident that he's going to lose.
Again, time will tell. I will say that people are starting to get out more both in the sense of protest and in the sense of using re-opened services.

Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
Where does that mean they HAVE to open up ( or for that matter that people must attend or even if they are "forced" to open up that they may not offer other options? For example, my church is currently offering in-person services, the service on the radio at the same time as the in-person serve, and the service online ( though that is now a week behind. For example, this Sunday they will post last Sunday's service/

Trump himself just said it in a press conference 15 minutes ago. He is deeming them essential and that they should open up. I get what you're saying and some may not, but he has also said he will force the governors to allow churches to open.

That is the power he doesn't have! He cannot force them to do that. He can withhold government funds and bribe them into allowing it to happen, but that will all but guarantee his loss in November.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That means that if you are concerned about the "damage" he can do even if he loses it is not as if the votes are counted and he is out of office.
Damage such as...? Start a war? What?

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,426,389.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Suggest that maybe, JUST MAYBE, the POTUS should be focussed on getting ready for a "2nd wave" instead of saying what he won't do and the endless political posturing.

Today - 5 months into this pandemic, and there are still not enough medical grade N-95 masks available for our medical providers and first responders.

Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
Today - 5 months into this pandemic, and there are still not enough medical grade N-95 masks available for our medical providers and first responders.

Nope, I am still required to wear the same N95 mask three shifts in a row and if it were five shifts that I worked in a week, it would be five shifts in a row. Same with surgical masks.

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟896,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Trump himself just said it in a press conference 15 minutes ago. He is deeming them essential and that they should open up. I get what you're saying and some may not, but he has also said he will force the governors to allow churches to open.

That is the power he doesn't have! He cannot force them to do that. He can withhold government funds and bribe them into allowing it to happen, but that will all but guarantee his loss in November.
oh forcing the governments to let them open up. I was taking that to mean forcing the CHURCHES to open up ( There is a BIG difference. I do not know about other states, but I know in GA in person services were allowed again I believe it was the last week of April; though many churches (including the one I attend did not opt to open up that early. Sunday will be our third in-person service ( though held in a different building to allow for more space than the regular building.

Upvote 0