Trump says more information soon to be released about Anti-Trump Witness Vindman

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
You sent 5 min youtube link about vindman and how bad and corrupt he is .. my question is how did he became NSC advisor under President Trump … didn’t white house do a background check on him ?

:scratch:

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Pence can’t pardon him for the raft of state crimes he’s on the hook for.

Why not? Donald Trump pardoned Joe Arapeio (sp?) and his crimes were only in Arizona.
I think that those were Federal crimes ... civil rights violations, etc.

Upvote 0

RocksInMyHead

God is innocent; Noah built on a floodplain!
May 12, 2011
PA
✟319,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
The woman is reporting what Hickman himself posted on Twitter.
There's no "woman" reporting anything - it's literally just a text-to-speech program reading his tweets.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
There's no "woman" reporting anything - it's literally just a text-to-speech program reading his tweets.

Did you listen to the entire video?

It's Nancy Morgan Hart speaking.

• Friendly
Reactions: RocksInMyHead
Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟329,220.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Which state crimes is he on the hook for?

I know that possible tax and fraud charges were mentioned, that Trump allegedly used different accounting books when figuring his taxes compared to those used when applying for loans -- he understated earnings on his taxes but overstated his earnings and assets when applying for loans.

Additionally, there is an investigation into his charity, Trump Foundation, that allegedly gave little to charity but that Trump used it for personal purchases and to pay debts.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟556,757.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
...a continuation of post #63 (feedback from someone-Lieutenant Colonel Jim Hickman, US Army, retired- who knew and worked with Alexander Vindman in the US Army).

Here's his link from twitter:
LTC (R) Jim Hickman on Twitter

Sounds like mostly hearsay, along with some (likely accurate) benign jokes about Americans being clueless about other cultures. This is hardly the first time I've seen a conservative, particularly retired military, get butthurt at the idea of questioning American culture. And if previous partisan statements undermine someone's credibility, then take a load of this guy's Twitter feed. It's literally nothing but pro-Trump stuff:

LTC (R) Jim Hickman (@Jim_Hickman13) | Twitter

Actually, it looks like a troll account. It's just dozens of retweets every single day.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Sounds like mostly hearsay, along with some (likely accurate) benign jokes about Americans being clueless about other cultures. This is hardly the first time I've seen a conservative, particularly retired military, get butthurt at the idea of questioning American culture. And if previous partisan statements undermine someone's credibility, then take a load of this guy's Twitter feed. It's literally nothing but pro-Trump stuff:

Did Hickman lie?

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist

Actually, it looks like a troll account. It's just dozens of retweets every single day.

We can obviously discredit anything Jim Hickman says on account of partisan bias, amirite?

That's how it works, isn't it? We don't have to examine anyone's claims because the person may be affiliated with a political party (he was a Democrat) or (shudder) dislike President Trump.

That's what the entire defense of Trump from his supporters has been. Not actually trying to challenge the facts, but to discredit his accusers because they're "biased".

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
We can obviously discredit anything Jim Hickman says on account of partisan bias, amirite?

That's how it works, isn't it? We don't have to examine anyone's claims because the person may be affiliated with a political party (he was a Democrat) or (shudder) dislike President Trump.

That's what the entire defense of Trump from his supporters has been. Not actually trying to challenge the facts, but to discredit his accusers because they're "biased".
Did Hickman lie?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
Did Hickman lie?

Did Vindman lie? Why bother to post this nonsense about what Hickman said about Vindman if what Vindman said was the truth.

Your goal in posting it appears to have been to impugn Vindman's character to call his testimony into question.

All iluvatar did was take it 1 step further and start looking into the character of the person you're using as a character witness to Vindman. What I did from there is call out what the strategy was in posting Hickman's tweet.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
brinny said:
Did Hickman lie?
Did Vindman lie? Why bother to post this nonsense about what Hickman said about Vindman if what Vindman said was the truth.

Your goal in posting it appears to have been to impugn Vindman's character to call his testimony into question.

All iluvatar did was take it 1 step further and start looking into the character of the person you're using as a character witness to Vindman. What I did from there is call out what the strategy was in posting Hickman's tweet.
What has what you posted got to do with the question in my post that you responded to?

There is no need to accuse me of any such thing nor to evaluate my posting as "nonsense".

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single

Very much smacks of a troll account. Started Feb 2018, 16k followers, almost entirely retweets. Some days there are literally dozens of retweets, then gaps with no posting at all for a number of days, then frenzied bursts of retweeting. Might just be a hardcore Trump fan, but it’s suspicious. Especially as their activity over time graph has only a 4 hour period where they never tweet.

I’d like to see followers from a month ago to see how linked the account was or whether it’s just exploded in the last few days, but I’m on my mobile at the moment and it’s a pain to check.

• Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

RocksInMyHead

May 12, 2011
PA
✟319,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

I'll admit, I didn't listen to the whole thing - as soon as I figured out it was just a static image with someone reading tweets, I shut it off. I can read for myself.

Edit: That said, I have no idea who Nancy Morgan Hart is, but she sure as heck sounded like a text-to-speech robot.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RocksInMyHead

May 12, 2011
PA
✟319,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Did Hickman lie?
Whether or not Hickman lied is irrelevant. His complaints about Vindman boil down to the fact that he said some partisan stuff in Hickman's presence. If being partisan is a reason to doubt someone's testimony, then Hickman isn't exactly one to throw stones, given his own partisanship.

• Winner
Reactions: whatbogsends
Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
What has what you posted got to do with the question in my post that you responded to?

What does it have to do with the question? It has everything to do with the conversation, which is more than your 1 line question response to my previous post. I've made the context of my post abundantly clear.

such thing nor to evaluate my posting as "nonsense".

What did I accuse you of? I guessed at your intentions of your posting Hickman's tweet, and made it clear I was doing so ("it appears"). If it wasn't to impugn Vindman's character, then may I ask what your intention was?

I evaluated Hickman's tweet as "nonsense" in that he's a clear partisan accusing Vindman of being partisan.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
brinny said:

I'll admit, I didn't listen to the whole thing - as soon as I figured out it was just a static image with someone reading tweets, I shut it off. I can read for myself.

Edit: That said, I have no idea who Nancy Morgan Hart is, but she sure as heck sounded like a text-to-speech robot.
LOL! She's a real person. She has a website n' everything.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
brinny said:
Did Hickman lie?
Whether or not Hickman lied is irrelevant. His complaints about Vindman boil down to the fact that he said some partisan stuff in Hickman's presence. If being partisan is a reason to doubt someone's testimony, then Hickman isn't exactly one to throw stones, given his own partisanship.
Whether or not Hickman lied is irrelevant.
It IS relevant if Hickman lied or not.

Upvote 0