Trump says more information soon to be released about Anti-Trump Witness Vindman

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Pence can’t pardon him for the raft of state crimes he’s on the hook for.

Why not? Donald Trump pardoned Joe Arapeio (sp?) and his crimes were only in Arizona.
Yes they were, but Sheriff Joe was pardoned by Trump for contempt of federal court.

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,450,967.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Democrats aren't in arm about this. Sadly its excpected. Also Trump might not be impeached. Because of republicans having to approve it. Trump just left the Democrats no choice . But to impeach..

Impeachment proceedings are a lose-lose proposition for the Democrats.

If the effort fails or if it's still dragging on, Trump sails into the election looking like a champion or, at worse, a lion besieged by hyenas.

If the effort succeeds, then Trump is replaced by a more competent and electable Republican, who will pardon him anyway.

Impeachment is not a winning play for Democrats, and Pelosi has always known that.

• Agree
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
brinny said:
Thank God.

Praying.
So you “ tanking God” that there will be damaging information coming out about someone which might ruin his life so your President can escape impeachment ? We defiantly worship different God! Because my God whom I worship wants me to love my enemy and don’t want me to wish that my enemy will be hurt so I can be benefited!
i'm praying that GOD'S justice, and His righteousness is done, which includes god shining His Truth and His Light into the darkest of places, and that it pierces and shatters that darkness and sends all that hides in that darkness to scattering.

This comes to mind:

"Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!" ~Isa 5:20

Here's some feedback on Alexander Vindman. it's an opinion piece.

Upvote 0

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟117,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
So you “ thanking God” that there will be damaging information coming out about someone which might ruin his life so your President can escape impeachment ? We defiantly worship different God! Because my God whom I worship wants me to love my enemy and don’t want me to wish that my enemy will be hurt so I can be benefited!

God is just. Loving your enemy does not mean you should condone his crimes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
God is just. Loving your enemy does not mean you should condone is crimes.

Loving your enemy is not a trait Donald allows.

And remember: God forgives; Donald does not.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
...a continuation of post #63 (feedback from someone-Lieutenant Colonel Jim Hickman, US Army, retired- who knew and worked with Alexander Vindman in the US Army).

Here's his link from twitter:
LTC (R) Jim Hickman on Twitter

Upvote 0

RocksInMyHead

God is innocent; Noah built on a floodplain!
May 12, 2011
PA
✟319,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
...a continuation of post #63 (feedback from someone-Lieutenant Colonel Jim Hickman, US Army, retired- who knew and worked with Alexander Vindman in the US Army).
Reminder of the new policy on videos requiring that you post a brief summary. What is the gist of Colonel Hickman's feedback on Vindman?

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Reminder of the new policy on videos requiring that you post a brief summary. What is the gist of Colonel Hickman's feedback on Vindman?
I apologize...i thought i had done that and that it was also self-explanatory...

The gist of it is that Lieutenant Colonel Jim Hickman, US Army, retired, gives his viewpoint on the reliability, character, and his work experience with Vindman, and that he was forced to verbally reprimand him for bashing America to his subordinates both American and Russian.

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist

Here's his link from twitter:
LTC (R) Jim Hickman on Twitter

Why does the video have a robot narrated voice rather than the voice of the actual person who claims to have known and worked with Vindman?

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
I apologize...i thought i had done that and that it was also self-explanatory...

The gist of it is that Lieutenant Colonel Jim Hickman, US Army, retired, gives his viewpoint on the reliability, character, and his work experience with Vindman, and that he was forced to verbally reprimand him for bashing America to his subordinates both American and Russian.

Who is attesting to the character of Lieutenant Colonel Jim Hickman?

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Why does the video have a robot narrated voice rather than the voice of the actual person who claims to have known and worked for Vindman?

The woman is reporting what Hickman himself posted on Twitter.

The link to Hickman's twitter post is in post #67.

(By the way, Hickman did not work "for" Vindman.)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tiberius Lee

Sep 6, 2017
Wisconsin
✟145,612.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
i'm praying that GOD'S justice, and His righteousness is done, which includes god shining His Truth and His Light into the darkest of places, and that it pierces and shatters that darkness and sends all that hides in that darkness to scattering.

This comes to mind:

"Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!" ~Isa 5:20

Here's some feedback on Alexander Vindman. it's an opinion piece.

I listen to your YouTube link you gave for first 3 min.. my question is if Vindman was so corrupt and a foreign agent how did he end up to top NSC advisor ? Doesn’t Trump administration hire people who are true patriot.. it sound like everyone in Trump administration are great and best people .. until they leave office or speak against President Trump .. then same best people are corrupt , unamerican, deep state Obama’s people , foreign agent.

• Winner
Reactions: whatbogsends
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I listen to your YouTube link you gave for first 3 min.. my question is if Vindman was so corrupt and a foreign agent how did he end up to top NSC advisor ? Doesn’t Trump administration hire people who are true patriot.. it sound like everyone in Trump administration are great and best people .. until they leave office or speak against President Trump .. then same best people are corrupt , unamerican, deep state Obama’s people , foreign agent.
i don't know/didn't know Vidman. Hickman did/does.

See post #67.

Upvote 0

Tiberius Lee

Sep 6, 2017
Wisconsin
✟145,612.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
i don't know/didn't know Vidman. Hickman did/does.

See post #67.

You sent 5 min youtube link about vindman and how bad and corrupt he is .. my question is how did he became NSC advisor under President Trump … didn’t white house do a background check on him ?

Upvote 0