jazzflower92

Jul 31, 2013
✟59,085.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Trump decries migrant children: 'They're not innocent'

I am anti-illegal immigration, but I do believe that Trump's hardline stance really goes too far. There needs to be some nuance to his worldview, instead of the hammer. Evangelicals who do immigration should persuade Trump to be less harsh about these penalties.

NothingIsImpossible

May 22, 2015
✟274,922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Obviously those who see this as wrong don't understand the gang problems along the border. The biggest gangs are ones like M13 or the Mexican Mafia. Most young kids who are latino end up joining the gang because they tend to live in poor conditions and its gives them a "thrill". No obviously claiming a child is not innocent makes no sense, however I do see the point about odds are they will join these gangs. Watch shows like Lockdown and what not. Its scary how massive the gangs are near the border and how many kids join.

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Obviously those who see this as wrong don't understand the gang problems along the border. The biggest gangs are ones like M13 or the Mexican Mafia. Most young kids who are latino end up joining the gang because they tend to live in poor conditions and its gives them a "thrill". No obviously claiming a child is not innocent makes no sense, however I do see the point about odds are they will join these gangs. Watch shows like Lockdown and what not. Its scary how massive the gangs are near the border and how many kids join.

Gives them a thrill? Wow..

• Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I believe Trump was talking about MS-13 gang members.

I read somewhere that the age of 17 is when people are most violent. So, indeed, Trump is right. These minors may look innocent, but the're not.
Lock em up!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PeachyKeane

M.I.A.
Mar 11, 2006
✟91,102.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married

Only white children are innocent.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Am I wrong? That's why we don't weep when those non-whites are killed. They deserve it. Most aren't even Christian. I bet you didn't think if that.

No, I never thought of not caring that someone died, because they were not Christian. I think that you have a whole lot of hatred in your heart if you think that way.

• Agree
Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0

PeachyKeane

M.I.A.
Mar 11, 2006
✟91,102.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
No, I never thought of not caring that someone died, because they were not Christian. I think that you have a whole lot of hatred in your heart if you think that way.

It can't be that bad. It seems to me we just saw that, and we were pretty okay with it.

Upvote 0