Atlanta
✟77,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Purple bird? Not very realistic. Dogs are color blind.
Bang on about so called liberals though.
How do you really know dogs can not see purple?

Answer: No, dogs are not colorblind in the sense that they see more than just black, white, and gray. However, the color range they perceive is limited compared to the spectrum we see. To put it in very basic terms, the canine color field consists mostly of yellows, blues, and violets.
http://dogtime.com/dog-health/general/5183-dogs-colorblind-staff-faq

Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
How do you really know dogs can not see purple?

Answer: No, dogs are not colorblind in the sense that they see more than just black, white, and gray. However, the color range they perceive is limited compared to the spectrum we see. To put it in very basic terms, the canine color field consists mostly of yellows, blues, and violets.
http://dogtime.com/dog-health/general/5183-dogs-colorblind-staff-faq
Would you believe that I was a dog in a previous incarnation?

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Would you believe that I was a dog in a previous incarnation?

No.. but I might believe you were in a can of Ken L Ration.
emo32.gif

• Haha
Reactions: SolomonVII
Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟818,915.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Fake or Kake news originates within Traitor Trump. No one in the media wants war with Russia.

You're missing the point. The way the erratic, panicking, liberal news media is acting and demanding of Trump? Its as if they want war with Russia. For, if Trump did what they wanted of him? It would be us pushing for a war.

Does anyone do anything besides emote anymore? Liberals are ruled by how they feel about a matter being devoid of objective thinking. Objective thinking must be based upon the reality of the facts. Not as we wish they were.

If we had objective Biblical thinking in our nation no gays and emptied souled liberals would be able to be demanding to rule how we think. That is inviting the Antichrist to take a trial run.

• Agree
Reactions: SolomonVII
Upvote 0

2tim_215

Site Supporter
Sep 9, 2017
New York
✟105,637.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You're missing the point. The way the erratic, panicking, liberal news media is acting and demanding of Trump? Its as if they want war with Russia. For, if Trump did what they wanted of him? It would be us pushing for a war.

Does anyone do anything besides emote anymore? Liberals are ruled by how they feel about a matter being devoid of objective thinking. Objective thinking must be based upon the reality of the facts. Not as we wish they were.

If we had objective Biblical thinking in our nation no gays and emptied souled liberals would be able to be demanding to rule how we think. That is inviting the Antichrist to take a trial run.
No. It would be us take own cybermeasures to combat Russian hacks which Trump claims don't exist yet every intelligence official says they do. The Antichrist may already be here.

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟818,915.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
You're missing the point. The way the erratic, panicking, liberal news media is acting and demanding of Trump? Its as if they want war with Russia.
No, I'm not missing the point. Only someone out of touch with reality would interpret the media's reaction, to Trump's antics, as if they want war with Russia. The media doesn't want Trump publicly scolding allies while he refuses to scold Putin for attacking the US.
For, if Trump did what they wanted of him? It would be us pushing for a war.
So, you think that publicly calling out Putin, to his face, for Russia's cyber attack on the US would lead to war? Don't make me laugh...
Does anyone do anything besides emote anymore?
No one does that more than Traitor Trump.
Liberals are ruled by how they feel about a matter being devoid of objective thinking.
And you think Conservatives are thinking objectively when they over react to any number of issues? Do you really think that the FBI is on a witch hunt?
Objective thinking must be based upon the reality of the facts. Not as we wish they were.
Conservatives, for the most part, admit that they don't check facts. That gets in the way of their message, which conservative voters embrace subjectively. It is about how they feel about an issue rather than the facts.
If we had objective Biblical thinking in our nation no gays and emptied souled liberals would be able to be demanding to rule how we think.
If Conservatives would actually practice what they preach Trump wouldn't be President.
That is inviting the Antichrist to take a trial run.
Well, Conservatives voted for the antichrist so you can see his trial run in action. Trump loves Trump. He uses everyone, including evangelicals, to get what Trump wants.

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

True, like condemning the MSM for simply pointing out that trump is a verified liar, among other things. It would appear that it is the trump cult that insists on excusing, defending, and parroting anything their leader says or does. The attempt to evade the factual truth by asserting falsely that "liberals" are ruled by how they feel proves the point. I would suggest that if you are so inclined to "objective" thinking then perhaps you wouldn't be so "ruled" by unwarranted bias.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Is Trump the Pied Piper or something? I wonder if some of his followers would follow him off a cliff? Some loyalty. The only person I'd be that loyal to is Jesus.

Yes, it seems that obviously they would though perhaps they have already. Is it any wonder that "Christianity" is being mocked on other social media sites for the hypocrisy of excusing any and all of trump's demonstrations with regard to his complete lack of character.

• Agree
Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No. It would be us take own cybermeasures to combat Russian hacks which Trump claims don't exist yet every intelligence official says they do. The Antichrist may already be here.

You mean to say we do not hack into Russian computers?

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Is Trump the Pied Piper or something? I wonder if some of his followers would follow him off a cliff? Some loyalty. The only person I'd be that loyal to is Jesus.

:angel: .. Jesus put Donald Trump in office!!!!!

He also had put Obama in office, because we had too many arrogant and anti-Biblical Americans who needed punishment. It was to get those so inclined to turn back to Him (the Word)..or die.

"He changes times and seasons;
he deposes kings and raises up others.
He gives wisdom to the wise
and knowledge to the discerning."

Dan2:21​

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
:angel: .. Jesus put Donald Trump in office!!!!!

He also had put Obama in office, because we had too many arrogant and anti-Biblical Americans who needed punishment. It was to get those so inclined to turn back to Him (the Word)..or die.

"He changes times and seasons;
he deposes kings and raises up others.
He gives wisdom to the wise
and knowledge to the discerning."

Dan2:21​

Do you understand the Biblical distinction between God's prescriptive/efficacious will and his Permissive will? People put trump in office as God permitted it...it seems quite obvious that at present we have "too many arrogant and anti-Biblical Americans who needed punishment." Trump makes a mockery of Christianity through his rhetoric and behavior, and with the full support of (many) "Christians".

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

2tim_215

Site Supporter
Sep 9, 2017
New York
✟105,637.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You mean to say we do not hack into Russian computers?
It's not what I say but what the Intelligence experts say. We need to step up our cyber warfare and deliver more sanctions, neither of which Trump wants to do. Even most of his Republican colleagues agree with this. He won't even fully acknowledge the Russian interference still claiming that the Russian meddling is a hoax.
https://money.cnn.com/2018/07/22/media/donald-trump-russia-investigation-tweet/index.html

Upvote 0

2tim_215

Site Supporter
Sep 9, 2017
New York
✟105,637.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Do you understand the Biblical distinction between God's prescriptive/efficacious will and his Permissive will? People put trump in office as God permitted it...it seems quite obvious that at present we have "too many arrogant and anti-Biblical Americans who needed punishment." Trump makes a mockery of Christianity through his rhetoric and behavior, and with the full support of (many) "Christians".
You're 100% correct. Psalm 116 is a rather interesting Psalm. It goes through the history of the Jews and how they rebelled and as asked Him for the wrong things which He granted to them but added "leanness to their souls" which He could be doing in our situation. He also did with the Jews and King Saul. The Jews asked for a king (they wanted a king because the other nations had one). God wanted David, but the people wanted Saul and we know how that turned out.
Psalm 106:1-15 (KJV)
1 Praise ye the LORD. O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
2 Who can utter the mighty acts of the LORD? who can shew forth all his praise?
3 Blessed are they that keep judgment, and he that doeth righteousness at all times.
4 Remember me, O LORD, with the favour that thou bearest unto thy people: O visit me with thy salvation;
5 That I may see the good of thy chosen, that I may rejoice in the gladness of thy nation, that I may glory with thine inheritance.
6 We have sinned with our fathers, we have committed iniquity, we have done wickedly.
7 Our fathers understood not thy wonders in Egypt; they remembered not the multitude of thy mercies; but provoked him at the sea, even at the Red sea.
8 Nevertheless he saved them for his name's sake, that he might make his mighty power to be known.
9 He rebuked the Red sea also, and it was dried up: so he led them through the depths, as through the wilderness.
10 And he saved them from the hand of him that hated them, and redeemed them from the hand of the enemy.
11 And the waters covered their enemies: there was not one of them left.
12 Then believed they his words; they sang his praise.
13 They soon forgat his works; they waited not for his counsel:
14 But lusted exceedingly in the wilderness, and tempted God in the desert.
15 And he gave them their request; but sent leanness into their soul.
leanness - H7332 from <H7329> (razah); thinness :- leanness, × scant.
The psalmist goes on to tell us the judgments that the Lord will pass onto them as a result of their bad choices.

An election is usually a majority but as Christians we should know that the majority doesn't work in the Kingdom of God. And now that he's been elected is it possible that leanness would ba added to our souls if it turns out that it was the wrong choice?

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Naive... means to believe, those who deceive.

When done..they all screamed "Crucify!... Crucify!"

Because fake news knew.. there were many to retrieve.

Though they cursed him as someone evil.
Evil, and unpure...
He kept on doing his good work as assigned him.
And, their evil he did endure.

To save them from themselves.

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Are you saying it was God's perfect will for us to have Obama in office? Who made sure to have crosses covered over in places he was to speak?

One sample of what I speak of: http://www.foxnews.com/story/2009/0...ident-obama-spoke-at-catholic-university.html

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Are you saying it was God's perfect will for us to have Obama in office? Who made sure to have crosses covered over in places he was to speak?

One sample of what I speak of: http://www.foxnews.com/story/2009/0...ident-obama-spoke-at-catholic-university.html

Why not read exactly what I said regarding God's efficacious and permissive will...that is what I wrote and that is what I am saying. Secondly, I guess if you listen/watch fox news then that is "fake" news...https://www.factcheck.org/2009/04/obama-at-georgetown/

Further, I guess you believe that trump represents Christian values? It is God's perfect will to have a liar, adulterer, bearer of false witness, etc,. etc, to represent America? Of course it seems many "Christians" challenge Obama yet willfully bow at the feet of trump with evasions, excuses, and innocuous defenses...sort of hypocrisy on display, is it not?

Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0