Central Time Zone
✟107,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Kake News are like grade school bullies, they act like they want a fight right up to last minute, but when you've had enough and ready to bring the fight to them, they want no part of it...surprise, just kidding, pardon me whilst I find my mommy. Kenny Rogers used to sing this song about "sometimes you gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em". Kake News should give it a listen.

• Winner
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

2tim_215

Site Supporter
Sep 9, 2017
New York
✟105,637.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Absolutely not. This is just Trump fake news to try and deflect what just happened in Helsinki. The reason that he met with Putin behind closed doors was to get their stories straight (collude with Putin). Otherwise why would do this without telling his top advisers?
This is all about the Mueller investigation. He's gaming everyone (except his buddy Putin). The two them go way back. The liberal press is the last ones who'd want war. Now Fox News, that would be another story.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,728,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Kake News are like grade school bullies, they act like they want a fight right up to last minute, but when you've had enough and ready to bring the fight to them, they want no part of it...surprise, just kidding, pardon me whilst I find my mommy. Kenny Rogers used to sing this song about "sometimes you gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em". Kake News should give it a listen.

I believe you just described trump...can't fire people face to face (Unless it is a scripted tv show) and can only claim any Russian involvement but after the face to face with Putin. Trump is a coward and his whole act is a façade....

• Agree
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0
Oct 21, 2003
Central Time Zone
✟107,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I believe you just described trump...can't fire people face to face (Unless it is a scripted tv show) and can only claim any Russian involvement but after the face to face with Putin. Trump is a coward and his whole act is a façade....

Think about it, do you honestly believe anyone who runs for President of the United States could be a coward? I may not have liked our last President, I might have even thought of him as a coward at times, but I do not think it is the case in the final analysis. Which is not to say everyone can be fearful at times, but it does not mean that it defines the person, and I think it requires a high degree of courage to be in a President's shoes, to have to wake up day after day to the responsibility and weight of being the leader of a country, and not just any country, just the most powerful country in the world. Cowards run and hide from their critics from their oppressors, and I see no such thing going on.

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Think about it, do you honestly believe anyone who runs for President of the United States could be a coward? I may not have liked our last President, I might have even thought of him as a coward at times, but I do not think it is the case in the final analysis. Which is not to say everyone can be fearful at times, but it does not mean that it defines the person, and I think it requires a high degree of courage to be in a President's shoes, to have to wake up day after day to the responsibility and weight of being the leader of a country, and not just any country, just the most powerful country in the world. Cowards run and hide from their critics from their oppressors, and I see no such thing going on.

True, he doesn't run and hide he simply lies when he is caught in one, which is about daily, and then demonizes anyone who questions him. The media is the "enemy of the people" because they call him out on his obvious falsehoods. Of course he is well aware, think shooting someone on 5th Ave., that his worshippers could care less about facts or any semblance of truth.

And he is a coward because he doesn't have the courage to fire people face to face but often hides behind twitter. He tried to back track on his press conference in Helsinki when he had the opportunity to confront Putin...but he waits until far away to sheepishly say oops I meant wouldn't. Time and again his "tough" rhetoric is replaced when a one on one is involved...he's a coward.

Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Think about it, do you honestly believe anyone who runs for President of the United States could be a coward?
(snip)
I think you've mistaken "narcissism" for "courage". :sorry:
tulc(not an uncommon mistake to make) :wave:

Upvote 0
Oct 21, 2003
Central Time Zone
✟107,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I think you've mistaken "narcissism" for "courage". :sorry:
tulc(not an uncommon mistake to make) :wave:

I actually know a true blue full blown narcissist, and as egotistical as Donald Trump is, I do not think he can be said to be a narcissist, although there are various forms and degrees of it. It really is human nature to be self-centered to an extent, certainly with instincts of self-preservation. That said, if being focused on America and putting Americans first is narcissism, then it appears half of the country is composed of narcissists because at least half of the country would agree with the notion of putting America first which makes sense when you live in America and have self-preservation in mind, not only for yourself, but for your family and future generations.

Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I actually know a true blue full blown narcissist, and as egotistical as Donald Trump is, I do not think he can be said to be a narcissist, although there are various forms and degrees of it. It really is human nature to be self-centered to an extent, certainly with instincts of self-preservation. That said, if being focused on America and putting Americans first is narcissism, then it appears half of the country is composed of narcissists because at least half of the country would agree with the notion of putting America first which makes sense when you live in America and have self-preservation in mind, not only for yourself, but for your family and future generations.

Make America Great Again!
A little narcissism is a good thing.

Maybe we should have had a narcissist in office way before now.
But then again isn't anyone who has run for office a narcissist?

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Yeah right!

"No one has done more for people with disabilities than me."
"Look, I know more about renewables than any human being on earth."
"Nobody knows more about taxes than I do, maybe in the history of the world".
"I have the best temperament or certainly one of the best temperaments of anybody that has ever run for president. Ever."
"I'm very highly educated. I know words; I have the best words".
"Nobody reads the Bible more than me."
"No one has more respect for women than me".
"I will be the greatest jobs president that God ever created."
"I'm the least racist person you've ever encountered."
"I'm the most successful person to ever run for the presidency, by far. Nobody's ever been more successful than me."
"I love the first amendment. Nobody loves it more than me."
"Do I look like a president? How handsome am I, right? How handsome?" Trump asked the crowd.
"Nobody's stronger than me."
"There's nobody bigger or better at the military than I am."
“I know more about ISIS than the generals do, believe me,”
"Nobody loves the Bible more than I do."
"Nobody's better to people with disabilities than me."
"There's nobody more conservative than me."
"There's nobody that understands the horror of nuclear more that me."
"Nobody knows more about trade than me."
"Nobody in the history of this country has ever known so much about infrastructure as Donald Trump."
"Nobody builds walls better than me"
"There's nobody that respects women more than I do"
"There's nobody who's done so much for equality as I have"
"I alone can fix it"
"It's very hard for them to attack me on looks, because I'm so good-looking"
"They said it was the biggest standing ovation since Peyton Manning had won the Super Bowl"
"He's not a war hero . . . he was captured. I like people that weren't captured"
"I'm the president, and you're not"
"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters"
"You wouldn't even be hearing about the word immigration if it weren't for Donald Trump"
“Nobody gets as many standing ovations [as I do].”
"All of the women on 'The Apprentice' flirted with me -- consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected."

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Make America Great Again!
A little narcissism is a good thing.
Maybe we should have had a narcissist in office way before now.
But then again isn't anyone who has run for office a narcissist?

No, there is a distinct difference between confidence and narcissism. Can you recall a president who constantly bragged about himself, see post #14 and demonstrate similar statements from other presidents?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Oct 21, 2003
Central Time Zone
✟107,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yeah right!

"No one has done more for people with disabilities than me."
"Look, I know more about renewables than any human being on earth."
"Nobody knows more about taxes than I do, maybe in the history of the world".
"I have the best temperament or certainly one of the best temperaments of anybody that has ever run for president. Ever."
"I'm very highly educated. I know words; I have the best words".
"Nobody reads the Bible more than me."
"No one has more respect for women than me".
"I will be the greatest jobs president that God ever created."
"I'm the least racist person you've ever encountered."
"I'm the most successful person to ever run for the presidency, by far. Nobody's ever been more successful than me."
"I love the first amendment. Nobody loves it more than me."
"Do I look like a president? How handsome am I, right? How handsome?" Trump asked the crowd.
"Nobody's stronger than me."
"There's nobody bigger or better at the military than I am."
“I know more about ISIS than the generals do, believe me,”
"Nobody loves the Bible more than I do."
"Nobody's better to people with disabilities than me."
"There's nobody more conservative than me."
"There's nobody that understands the horror of nuclear more that me."
"Nobody knows more about trade than me."
"Nobody in the history of this country has ever known so much about infrastructure as Donald Trump."
"Nobody builds walls better than me"
"There's nobody that respects women more than I do"
"There's nobody who's done so much for equality as I have"
"I alone can fix it"
"It's very hard for them to attack me on looks, because I'm so good-looking"
"They said it was the biggest standing ovation since Peyton Manning had won the Super Bowl"
"He's not a war hero . . . he was captured. I like people that weren't captured"
"I'm the president, and you're not"
"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters"
"You wouldn't even be hearing about the word immigration if it weren't for Donald Trump"
“Nobody gets as many standing ovations [as I do].”
"All of the women on 'The Apprentice' flirted with me -- consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected."

Peanuts compared to the amount of context those one liners are ripped from. It's like quoting "Jesus wept" and calling that the Gospel. Or quoting his "I AM" statements and calling Him a narcissist. Give me a break. All politicians brag and boast in themselves and their accomplishments. Every election campaign speech by any and every candidate is indeed about reasons why people should vote for THEM, yes it's about THEM. So what exactly is your point?

Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
No, there is a distinct difference between confidence and narcissism. Can you recall a president who constantly bragged about himself, see post #14 and demonstrate similar statements from other presidents?

NIXON?
He thought he was the best thing sense sliced bread.

"No one is going to have Richard Nixon to kick around any more"

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Peanuts compared to the amount of context those one liners are ripped from. It's like quoting "Jesus wept" and calling that the Gospel. Or quoting his "I AM" statements and calling Him a narcissist. Give me a break. All politicians brag and boast in themselves and their accomplishments. Every election campaign speech by any and every candidate is indeed about reasons why people should vote for THEM, yes it's about THEM. So what exactly is your point?

I will wait for your list of such statements from various presidents...

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
NIXON?
He thought he was the best thing sense sliced bread.

"No one is going to have Richard Nixon to kick around any more"

I will wait for more... and that is at best borderline, that could be said by anyone who feels "put upon".

Upvote 0