Trump says ISIS leader al-Baghdadi died ‘whimpering and crying and screaming all the way'

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Trump says ISIS leader al-Baghdadi died ‘whimpering and crying and screaming all the way'

“Last night the US brought the world’s No. 1 terrorist leader to justice,” Trump said from the White House Diplomatic Reception Room. “Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is dead.”

“He was the founder and leader of ISIS. The most ruthless and violent terror organization anywhere in the world. The United States has been searching for Baghdadi for many years.

Capturing or killing Baghdadi has been the top national security priority of my administration,” Trump said
.​

• Winner
Reactions: anna ~ grace

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I thought Obama founded ISIS? Or was it Hillary?

no, he aided in its formation through his vast wisdom and international policies. Remember according to the great President Obama. ISIS was the JV team who slaughtered people on video.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Interesting observation:

I’m in a McDonalds and there are two TVs in. One showing FOX, talking heads speaking about the biggest news of the day. The death of the head of ISIS.

and CNN showing a clip from Vietnam with the bylines about how Taylor fought for the country and is now fighting the President

anyone surprised

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟432,780.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Interesting observation:

I’m in a McDonalds and there are two TVs in. One showing FOX, talking heads speaking about the biggest news of the day. The death of the head of ISIS.

and CNN showing a clip from Vietnam with the bylines about how Taylor fought for the country and is now fighting the President

anyone surprised
I'm sure CNN covered the story extensively.

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
It’s funny, I opened an article on this earlier expecting Trump to at some point claim this was bigger than Bin Laden, and of course he tried to claim exactly that. His desperation to look better than Obama is hilarious. He has all the dignity of an over-excited toddler.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
0FDE7351-E0B1-4397-91B7-B1975685DCB1.jpeg

Unbelievable

Upvote 0

ananda

Early Buddhist
May 6, 2011
Soujourner on Earth
✟186,371.00
Marital Status
Private

“Last night the US brought the world’s No. 1 terrorist leader to justice,” Trump said from the White House Diplomatic Reception Room. “Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is dead.”

“He was the founder and leader of ISIS. The most ruthless and violent terror organization anywhere in the world. The United States has been searching for Baghdadi for many years.

Capturing or killing Baghdadi has been the top national security priority of my administration,” Trump said
.​
If he came back from the dead, then isn't it double jeopardy to kill him again? Or, if god resurrected him, then surely it would go against god's will.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Reactions: Albion
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
no, he aided in its formation through his vast wisdom and international policies. Remember according to the great President Obama. ISIS was the JV team who slaughtered people on video.

No, according to Donald, Obama literally founded ISIS...

Upvote 0

BeholdenGlory

Oct 15, 2019
New York
✟17,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Effectively Obama did found isis. He armed and funded them to topple Assad to chop up Syria to shove out a Russian pipeline and put one of ours in, and carve out the oil fields into a Kurdish puppet state with and dividing up the rest of Syria.

Fortunately that plan failed and Assad will be victorious in Syria.

Upvote 0

The_Barmecide

Oct 10, 2019
Idaho
✟14,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Gotta give Trump as much respect for the elimination of Al Baghdadi as Obama got for Bin Laden. Good job, Trump.

(Now try to write a speech announcing this sort of thing that doesn't sound like it was written by a teen boy with head trauma).

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟432,780.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Gotta give Trump as much respect for the elimination of Al Baghdadi as Obama got for Bin Laden. Good job, Trump.

(Now try to write a speech announcing this sort of thing that doesn't sound like it was written by a teen boy with head trauma).
Even though Trump had a part in this operation, as CIC, I find it hard to congratulate someone who's behavior indicates he doesnt belong in that position.

Reactions: The_Barmecide
Upvote 0