St. Louis, MO.
✟373,469.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
“Well, the problem is, it’s hard to get into the Supreme Court,” Trump said on Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures,” after host Maria Bartiromo asked him when he expected his challenges to make it to the justices.

“I’ve got the best Supreme Court advocates, lawyers, that want to argue the case, if it gets there. They said, ‘It’s very hard to get a case up there,’” Trump added. “Can you imagine, Donald Trump, president of the United States, files a case, and I probably can’t get a case.”

For once, he's being honest. And I'm sure he's known this for some time. It doesn't matter if he's the President. If he can't show that a lower court decision was made improperly, or violated the Constitution or other federal law, SCOTUS won't get involved. But he has to act brave and resolute for his base.

Trump says his election challenges probably won't make it to the Supreme Court

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
“Well, the problem is, it’s hard to get into the Supreme Court,” Trump said on Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures,” after host Maria Bartiromo asked him when he expected his challenges to make it to the justices.

“I’ve got the best Supreme Court advocates, lawyers, that want to argue the case, if it gets there. They said, ‘It’s very hard to get a case up there,’” Trump added. “Can you imagine, Donald Trump, president of the United States, files a case, and I probably can’t get a case.”

For once, he's being honest. And I'm sure he's known this for some time. It doesn't matter if he's the President. If he can't show that a lower court decision was made improperly, or violated the Constitution or other federal law, SCOTUS won't get involved. But he has to act brave and resolute for his base.

Trump says his election challenges probably won't make it to the Supreme Court
Oh noes! I must go over to parler to see how the conspiracy theorists there are taking this? Perhaps someone cloned Trump as part of the “great reset!” Perhaps cloned Trump needs to be cancelled/brought before a military tribunal led by the “the kracken?”

• Haha
Reactions: Ophiolite
Upvote 0