section9+1

Mar 12, 2017
US
✟81,403.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As much as Trump is disliked, they should let him be and vote him out in 2020 if they can. Just let him be. If they try to go after him, they will rip the guts right out of this country. I will spit on our political system if he gets impeached. And turn to some other underground fringe party altogether.

Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
Or there might, so unless you have some actual evidence there isn't going to be another election I'd have to put that in the "ok, not likely but if you want to count on it, feel free" category.
tulc(will be over here waiting for the next election) :wave:

To be fair, all Trump has to do is "not know" about some domestic or foreign disaster/attack, and he can plant himself in power nearly indefinitely - until he deems the "nation" safe.

It's the law; while America was fighting each other and building more prejudice, several ponderous draconian laws have been passed to make resistance futile - even if you think your candidate is/n't in office.

I actually believe something like this will happen. It could easily be something like a race or class war, which is inevitable in the States. The sad part would be that the people - not politicians - would do it to themselves.

Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
As much as Trump is disliked, they should let him be and vote him out in 2020 if they can. Just let him be. If they try to go after him, they will rip the guts right out of this country. I will spit on our political system if he gets impeached. And turn to some other underground fringe party altogether.

Nah, they shouldn't let him be. That is the psychology that has been put into us citizens subconsciously - through whatever demographic resonant vector (like race, party, gender, occupation, etc.). Clearly, they didn't just let Clinton, Bush, or Obama just "be", so why should someone - allegedly with more constitution than the average "swamp creature" - "just be" when it is part of his/her job to be scrutinized on an hourly basis?

It would be irresponsible to continue to be ignorant and look the other way when there is visible smoke - even if that smoke turns out to be the simple fog of war.

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟213,723.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Just like in the 1830s, 1840s and 1850s, the division and hatred is growing and growing. Eventually the two sides will resort to force to settle their differences, just as we did in the 1860s, and in the 1770s before that.

I see a problem with that though. The population of many states are so very much mixed. Some on one side, others on the other. So how could there ever be a civil war anyway with a great many states mixed? (if you get my meaning)

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟213,723.00
Faith
Non-Denom
He'll serve out his four or eight years, and that will be that.

If he does get a second term imagine the dismay of the left who are always trying to believe it was just a fluke he got in and never would again. I've talked to some on the left who claim it will never, ever will happen again. Maybe they'll be surprised. But the left's Hillary never had the charisma to pull it off and nor will she if she tries this again. I mean how many books can you write entitled, "What Happened?" Maybe the answer is just so simple...the people don't want you as President.

• Agree
Reactions: NW82
Upvote 0

Faith Unites

Mar 25, 2014
✟25,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship

Theres a very serious divide in the country that is propagated by the media. This is greatly due to the fairness doctrine that was basically imprisoned in the 1980s and then given a death sentence in 2011. When the powers at play own the information then everything becomes a partial truth at best and total bs at worst. The system is broken and nothing is going to get better. Totally expect social and economic capitulation at some point in the next 10 years

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Reconciliation and Truth

Nov 4, 2018
Midwest
✟19,546.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Some people are willing to break the back of the country for the sake of get ting at Trump. Is he worth it? He's an old man. Not too far off he will fade away into the sunset by himself. Leave him alone.

By doing what are they breaking the back of the US? Trump has done nothing but lie to get into office. If he is guilty of crimes, he needs to be removed. He believes he is above the law and isn't accountable.

He says he is a Christian but has never asked God for forgiveness. There are two types of Americans - those that see something is wrong with this man and those unwilling or too apathetic.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Faith Unites

Mar 25, 2014
✟25,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
By doing what are they breaking the back of the US? Trump has done nothing but lie to get into office. If he is guilty of crimes, he needs to be removed. He believes he is above the law and isn't accountable.

He says he is a Christian but has never asked God for forgiveness. There are two types of Americans - those that see something is wrong with this man and those unwilling or too apathetic.
Trump is the least of my concerns about this country. Is he a great president? No. Is he a bad president? No. Does he lie any more than all the others? No. Is he unpalatable? Yes, thanks twitter.

Upvote 0

Vicomte13

Jan 6, 2016
Westport, Connecticut
✟93,837.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I see a problem with that though. The population of many states are so very much mixed. Some on one side, others on the other. So how could there ever be a civil war anyway with a great many states mixed? (if you get my meaning)

The civil war would be WITHIN each state. The whole country would be in flames. There would be no "front", everywhere would be the frontline. Wherever there are "purple" areas today, people would be fighting tooth and nail, dogs and cats living together, real apocalyptic stuff.

Upvote 0

Vicomte13

Jan 6, 2016
Westport, Connecticut
✟93,837.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There are two types of Americans - those that see something is wrong with this man and those unwilling or too apathetic.

There are more than two kinds. There's my kind: somebody who acknowledges that he's a sinner, but who likes certain of his policies very much, and wants him to succeed because he's a vehicle for getting what we want. HE is not really the issue at all, WE and WE want are. He is a tool to achieve our ends.

Upvote 0

section9+1

Mar 12, 2017
US
✟81,403.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Reconciliation and truth my foot! Sounds like just lies to me. It's not about Trump. What do you hate most, Trump or the country? I don't care if he's Christian or not. All kinds of people fall into that category.

Upvote 0

NW82

Jul 22, 2017
Chicago, IL
✟80,336.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Libertarian

Do you mind providing proof of every word you said? Also how exactly do you know what his heart is?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Not David

I'm back!
Apr 6, 2018
USA
✟231,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single

You are making it sound like if no other politician but him does that.

• Optimistic
Reactions: expos4ever
Upvote 0

Verv

Senior Veteran
Apr 17, 2005
서울
✟31,762.00
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Saying that he won't be impeached while he sits there as President is a statement that basically just contends his total innocence, right.

It's not actually some remark that exists to threaten democracy. Of course, people can get bent out of shape over this and come up with such a narrative because it serves their own political aims, but ultimately everyone knows that we would not go to bat for a corrupt politician if he were impeached, so saying that this is a vile statement does, in a real way, say more about the critics than it does about Pres. Trump.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not only will he not be impeached, he will get elected to a second term.
So...if he does get impeached or doesn't get reelected are you going to come back to this thread and say "Well, I guess I was wrong." :scratch:
tulc(is just curious) :wave:

Upvote 0