tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Republicans problem is that they have resisted Trump. The People voted in Trump and the bulk of their electorate support him over them.
Except "the people" didn't did they? That fact, that it was a minority of American voters who voted for President Trump, can also be spun to help sell the Republicans as "the hero's" in this situation while putting the blame on the Democrats. :wave:

They've been behaving like the British Tories over Brexit. The People spoke, but the party in power didn't like the answer, so they keep trying to avoid the result. All that will do in the end is result in Labour rule, in Britain, and Democrat rule in the USA.
Well, I don't know from Brexit, but I'm seeing President Trump being quite possibly the least popular President in US history, and I'm thinking if the Republicans have any hope of surviving his administration they're going to have to find a way to distance themselves from him. And this (IMHO) is one of those ways they could do it. :)

If they support Trump, they can win back power. If they don't, they'll lose it for a generation.
I'm sorry, I believe you have that totally backwards. The only way the Republicans survive President Trump is by throwing President Trump under the bus and blaming the Democrats.
tulc(again, all of the above is just opinion so it and $2.50 will get you a great cup of coffee at his favorite coffee shop) :coffee:

Upvote 0

Vicomte13

Jan 6, 2016
Westport, Connecticut
✟93,837.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Except "the people" didn't did they? That fact, that it was a minority of American voters who voted for President Trump, can also be spun to help sell the Republicans as "the hero's" in this situation while putting the blame on the Democrats. :wave:

Well, I don't know from Brexit, but I'm seeing President Trump being quite possibly the least popular President in US history, and I'm thinking if the Republicans have any hope of surviving his administration they're going to have to find a way to distance themselves from him. And this (IMHO) is one of those ways they could do it. :)

I'm sorry, I believe you have that totally backwards. The only way the Republicans survive President Trump is by throwing President Trump under the bus and blaming the Democrats.
tulc(again, all of the above is just opinion so it and $2.50 will get you a great cup of coffee at his favorite coffee shop) :coffee:

No, the People did. We vote by state, as a set of firebreaks against rampant fraud, which we just saw magnificently on display in this most recent election.

For my part, I pretty much despise both parties and their partisans, but I rather like Trump because I like his style.

Given that the Republicans have made things hard for him, seeing them be destroyed for good by the Democrats will have its charm.

Given that the Democrats are the way they are, I expect they will certainly blow whatever they are doing, so even though they should be able to wipe out the Republicans for good, they'll overreach in some insane and abusive way, and lose power in a few years.

Everybody will complain about it. Nobody will form any new parties. I'll still wish a pox on both houses.

Upvote 0

NW82

Jul 22, 2017
Chicago, IL
✟80,336.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Libertarian
Voter fraud is also being investigated.
Notice I said evidence. Go with the Democratic Party theory that there was Russian collusion, are you going to attribute that to the Americans that voted for Trump? I won't. I voted for Trump because of his policy agenda. Personally I don't like him, policy wise he's great, and Hillary was all but exposed as guilty but the FBI Director stepped out of his role to advise no prosecution should take place, which is technically the role of the DoJ; that's why I didn't vote for her, and her policy agenda. Russians had zero influence on my vote at all...so the push for that means nothing for those that voted for him.

Upvote 0

devin553344

I believe in the Resurrection
Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Trump says he's not concerned about being impeached: 'The people would revolt'

I don't think President Trump quite understands how the whole "rule of law" thing works in America. :sorry:
tulc(will be watching this in the coming year) :wave:

I don't think people would revolt. But it's also sickening to watch the democrats with their poor loser attitude. It's not the first time they've had a sore loser mentality, some time ago their were recounts and vote objections that didn't cease to end, and now personal attacks against republicans. It's really sad actually to see adults behave that way. Like children.

The purpose of the vote is to allow equal representation and representation of the people in government. I think they've lost sight of that Law. Or just have dictator hidden agendas.

Just my personal opinion and observation :)

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't think people would revolt. But it's also sickening to watch the democrats with their poor loser attitude. It's not the first time they've had a sore loser mentality, some time ago their were recounts and vote objections that didn't cease to end, and now personal attacks against republicans. It's really sad actually to see adults behave that way. Like children.
Well, if President Trump has taught the Democrats anything it's that being childish, petulant and making personal attacks can win the White House for your Party. Keeping it on the other hand is a little more problematic. :wave:

The purpose of the vote is to allow equal representation and representation of the people in government.
yes, it's been explained pretty much every time some one points out that President Trump lost the popular vote by almost 3,000,000 votes. That however doesn't negate my point: that it's something that can be spun in the Republicans favor to try and remove the smell President Trump is giving the Republican Party.

I think they've lost sight of that Law.
Oh no Democrats are quite aware of that law, since twice now just in the 21st century alone the only reason a Republican candidate has won the Presidency has been because of that law. In fact, in US history the ONLY Party that has won the Presidency after losing the popular vote has been the Republican Party. :wave:

Or just have dictator hidden agendas.
...does that mean when Republicans win by getting the most votes they have "dictator hidden agendas"? Because I wasn't aware having the most votes was a bad thing? :scratch:

Just my personal opinion and observation :)
Yep, that and (insert how ever much your favorite beverage costs here) will get you whatever your favorite beverage is. ;)
tulc(loves it when it's just people on line exchanging opinions) :clap:

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, the People did. We vote by state, as a set of firebreaks against rampant fraud, which we just saw magnificently on display in this most recent election.
You mean when people had to fight just to get their votes counted? :scratch:

For my part, I pretty much despise both parties and their partisans, but I rather like Trump because I like his style.
I wasn't aware "big orange cry baby" was a style, but if that's what you like, I can see the next two years are going to provide you with a LOT of enjoying his style. :)

Given that the Republicans have made things hard for him, seeing them be destroyed for good by the Democrats will have its charm.
Well I don't think it'll come to that, but we'll see.

Given that the Democrats are the way they are, I expect they will certainly blow whatever they are doing, so even though they should be able to wipe out the Republicans for good, they'll overreach in some insane and abusive way, and lose power in a few years.
Preaching to the choir now, I've been a Democrat for a long time now (gosh, I haven't voted for a Republican since I voted for...President Reagan the third time I think?) and I've seen them snatch defeat from the very jaws of victory way to many times to be under any illusions about about the competency of my Party. :sigh:

Everybody will complain about it. Nobody will form any new parties.
True. :doh:

I'll still wish a pox on both houses.
tulc(a Shakespeare quote!) :clap:

Upvote 0

Faith Unites

Mar 25, 2014
✟25,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
But they don't.You're so funny...
Do you think they can just round them up and jail them?
You can probably think of many reasons why they can't.
If everything is infested with corruption, you have to clean up first before you can do something.
If you want to build a case, you have to investigate.
This takes time.
They encounter resistance too, of course.
The deep state has been around for decades.
JFK wanted to get rid of it too, so they killed him.
Reagan wanted change, so they shot him and he folded.
JFK was most likely assasinated because he turned his back on the people that won him Chicago. The devil came knockin.

Upvote 0

devin553344

Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Well, if President Trump has taught the Democrats anything it's that being childish, petulant and making personal attacks can win the White House for your Party. Keeping it on the other hand is a little more problematic. :wave:

yes, it's been explained pretty much every time some one points out that President Trump lost the popular vote by almost 3,000,000 votes. That however doesn't negate my point: that it's something that can be spun in the Republicans favor to try and remove the smell President Trump is giving the Republican Party.

Oh no Democrats are quite aware of that law, since twice now just in the 21st century alone the only reason a Republican candidate has won the Presidency has been because of that law. In fact, in US history the ONLY Party that has won the Presidency after losing the popular vote has been the Republican Party. :wave:

...does that mean when Republicans win by getting the most votes they have "dictator hidden agendas"? Because I wasn't aware having the most votes was a bad thing? :scratch:

Yep, that and (insert how ever much your favorite beverage costs here) will get you whatever your favorite beverage is. ;)
tulc(loves it when it's just people on line exchanging opinions) :clap:

Yes president trump suffers from an illness of being attacked by the democrats, which is why he appears childish I think. But the democrats did start it? Or at least the media democrats, which I already see as evil since they spread homosexuality acceptance, which the bible states as sin. Not to mention the media attacks sinners (criminals) and shares their shame with the whole world, which is damaging when a person tries to repent, instead of the bible principle which states to not cast the first stone unless you're without sin. Which kinda does go along with the discussion as the media appear to have this belief that their the ones that should fix society :(

I wasn't aware that Trump lost the popular vote. I do believe that they should be voted in using the popular vote. Which is kind of a problem I see with dictatorship of our government by the rich class.

Trying to dig up smut to impeach a president is just what the media have been up to to overthrow their own media empire. I've noticed in the news the downfall of several executives in various businesses at the hands of smear campains and fear of public uprising created by the media. It would appear they are un aware of the law, since they stir up the public to near rebellion acts against any who oppose them. Which is against the law. In fact that was recently a topic on the news as they blamed the president for mail bombs against the democrats. Like the pot calling the kettle black. They keep stirring up protests and possible attacks agains those that oppose them, almost like their attempting to take over the nation thru rebellion of its subjects :) Don't you agree?

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes president trump suffers from an illness of being attacked by the democrats, which is why he appears childish I think. But the democrats did start it? (snip)
uhmmm...President Trump spent the eight years of President Obama's entire administration attacking the President and the Democrats So I'm a little confused as to why you'd think "the Democrats started it!"? :scratch:
tulc(seriously) :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If we went with popular vote you’d never have another republican in office.
You mean Republicans have no interest in the majority of taxpaying citizens of America? That might explain why Republicans try and throw up as many obstacles as possible to keep eligible people from voting in elections. :wave:

Metropolitan hubs swing heavily to the democratic side.
Well, we do prefer to have people vote for us so, rather then keep people from voting at all so...that might explain a few things. :sorry:

In the future this may change due to overcrowding in those same cities.
Plus? It's those very cities tax dollars that pay to support all those red States with their hands out asking for more money from the government. Because you know, the only thing some Republicans love more the keeping "undesirable people" (read Democrat) from voting is getting more Federal tax dollars. ;)

But yeah, you get my point.
Oh yeah, I get it. :)
tulc(is sipping the last of his coffee...well maybe one more cup wont hurt) :coffee:

Upvote 0

devin553344

Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
uhmmm...President Trump spent the eight years of President Obama's entire administration attacking the President and the Democrats So I'm a little confused as to why you'd think "the Democrats started it!"? :scratch:
tulc(seriously) :wave:

Yeah I see your point, but Trump didn't spend that time actively trying to get Obama impeached. Which is taking it to a whole new level.

Oh wait maybe he did :) with the false birth certificate thing? Was he part of that movement?

The media has taken measures and actions against Trump, not just expressing opinion. They keep starting investigations, gathering witnesses, etc. Which is what they've been doing against actors and executives, etc. Not that I'm saying that the wicked shouldn't be taken out of power. I just don't like the media doing it, since I see them as somewhat evil doers and wicked themselves. Ya know replacing one evil with another evil. And they seem to want to take power and govern us. At least that's what I get from their tactics and power over their supporters, etc. That and from what I've seen they have little to no forgiveness to sinners. They hate the sinner not just the sin;) And since we're all sinners, maybe they're just full of hate or something?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Foxfyre

Site Supporter
May 1, 2017
New Mexico
✟233,566.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
A total overthrow of the country as a result of an uprising from within and indication shows that there are treason and mistrust and that business is not as usual as all parties are going for broke. Marshall Law on the Horizon.

It will come to an end if foreign powers seeing that America is weakened by the civil war initiate a surprise attack that will result in an unprepared knee-jerk reaction by factional forces within the US JAG on a limited basis before it fizzles because it would be unsustainable. The global Satellite system will be the first that will be taken out before the surprise attack making international drone warfare not an option.

Look around and see the melting pot of racial tensions coming to a boiling point and if this is business as usual, then I concede.

I have to believe there are enough honorable Americans left to weather the current hate-filled TDS we see manifested on our TV screens every night.

Upvote 0

Vicomte13

Jan 6, 2016
Westport, Connecticut
✟93,837.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If we went with popular vote you’d never have another republican in office. Metropolitan hubs swing heavily to the democratic side. In the future this may change due to overcrowding in those same cities. But yeah, you get my point.

Metropolitan hubs manufacture votes in fraud machines. The Electoral College is a set of firewalls and circuit breakers against fraud, preventing the urban machine fraud from contaminating other states.

Upvote 0

Vicomte13

Jan 6, 2016
Westport, Connecticut
✟93,837.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have to believe there are enough honorable Americans left to weather the current hate-filled TDS we see manifested on our TV screens every night.

Believe it if you must. It's not true. Before Democrats were foaming at the mouth about Trump, Republicans were foaming at the mouth about Obama. Before that, everything was W Bush's fault. And before that, Republicans impeached Clinton over a private pecadillo.

Partisan Republicans and partisan Democrats are not honorable people. They are win-at-all costs demagogues and scumbags. And together, they constitute the majority of the American public. The hatred is deepening, not lessening.

Just like in the 1830s, 1840s and 1850s, the division and hatred is growing and growing. Eventually the two sides will resort to force to settle their differences, just as we did in the 1860s, and in the 1770s before that. It seems to take about four generations before people well and truly forget the horrors of civil war, and allow their hatred of their opponents to wholly consume them.

So, that's coming. Eventually it will come to blows, and a great bloodletting in a civil war in which the winning side will substantially cut down the losing side, shifting the demographics sufficient to allow the victor dominance for another two and a half generations. Then the game will be afoot again.

Nothing to be done about it but watch and stay out of it while the fanatics kill each other, then side with the stronger side at the end in order to survive but prevent them from wiping out there enemy. Then the enemy will grow like bacteria in the dark, and four generations hence will deal with it again.

Let the partisans cut each others guts out. Pragmatic people exploit them both.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not sure why this is being talked about. Well so far.. no one posts any proof of anything. Take the money thing as of late. Trump has a lawyer in charge of what? Yeah.. that Lawyer had to answer for what? Trump had no control over that what so ever. But the kicker here is.. the MONEY.. WHERE did it come from? yeah.. that REALLY matter here.

And if we look back over the past.. has ANYTHING like this happen before? 2012 was REALLY like this.. and so far.. what happen to them? And then.. Congress.. do they DO this kind of thing ALL the time? This REALLY helps Trump.. easy to prove show the past and how that even on court was handled..

But. again the money...where did it come from? If its as Trump said.. or not.. if you KNOW the law.. nothing will come from this. Oh sure maybe after 2020 ..when ever Trump is no longer President they MIGHT try to take him to court. But.. impeach? ..when I hear DEMS say "impeach Trump then we go after PENCE"..

What in the world did Pence do? When I hear watch see people that say they are DEMS.. in Collage and at some News persons house.. say "no more borders no more walls not more USA at all" <---that scares me

When I read watch Actors and Congress women.. talk about joke about murder on the ELLEN show where ALL laugh <--that scares me. The woman from Calf .. said joked about it.. and NO ONE says anything..

I never ever ever liked Obama.. yet I NEVER made fun of him.. I prayed for him. I respected that office.. not him.. but that office. Tried to always see the good 1st.. then knowing from the start of this nation till 2009 the nations debt was 6.3 Trillion. Obama leaves office and added 6.5 Trillion to it.. thats my debt now...

Trumps no saint.. but.. I look at past presidents.. what they promised before they were elected.. I compare it to Trump.. ONE of them... kept his word on almost all he promised.

God has done this before.. used someone the people didnt want.. and out of ALL the nations of the world.. which one has taken HIS WORD to the world? yeah.. GOD is going to get this done HIS way... So I pray for TRUMP.. as My Father told me to..

So..I am just on the outside.. be very foolish for me to watch news and then take it as gospel when I can look back on ALL they have said.. how much lies have they said

Upvote 0

Faith Unites

Mar 25, 2014
✟25,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
You mean Republicans have no interest in the majority of taxpaying citizens of America? That might explain why Republicans try and throw up as many obstacles as possible to keep eligible people from voting in elections. :wave:

Well, we do prefer to have people vote for us so, rather then keep people from voting at all so...that might explain a few things. :sorry:

Plus? It's those very cities tax dollars that pay to support all those red States with their hands out asking for more money from the government. Because you know, the only thing some Republicans love more the keeping "undesirable people" (read Democrat) from voting is getting more Federal tax dollars. ;)

Oh yeah, I get it. :)
tulc(is sipping the last of his coffee...well maybe one more cup wont hurt) :coffee:

eh all politics are horsepoo and I'm good with whatever it takes to keep the tug of war going. As soon as one party seizes total control then you can kiss this country goodbye. Would you rather answer to marxist ideology or self actualized capitalism? They're both the same in the end. But your claim that big cities support red states is misleading. Blue state residents receive about 10% more in government spending than the red states. Yes, blue states tend to pay about 120% of the national avg, but blue state residents also make about 20% more than red states. Regardless, isn't that what progressives want anyways, to help the poor folks out more?

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(snip)
Regardless, isn't that what progressives want anyways, to help the poor folks out more?
We honestly don't mind helping, it's just fun pointing out who's actually paying the bills for America. :)
tulc(just a thought)

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I don't think we will see a Trump impeachment. The Republicans hurt themselves when they attempted to impeach Clinton, a popular president who served during a time of economic growth. The Democrats would likewise hurt themselves if they were to attempt a Trump impeachment. Of course, that is assuming that nothing more serious is found against Trump.

Upvote 0

Faith Unites

Mar 25, 2014
✟25,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
We honestly don't mind helping, it's just fun pointing out who's actually paying the bills for America. :)
tulc(just a thought)
Well to be clear, states dont pay taxes, people do. The rich are the ones helping, not the states. Per capita benefits actually favor blue states by 10% though. The whole situation is messy and blanket statements are almost always false.

Upvote 0