tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Trump card is in play and the same old same old Congress that was once a house is but a house of cards ready to implode on itself. The evidence to America's demise from within is in what it has become a boastful racially and socially decadent society that is no different to the decadent societies of past that have historically imploded by their own initiative. The optimism you show is one of almost naivety that borders on the credulous nature of what typifies an American society gone awry.
So...that would be "No, I don't have any actual evidence to support what I think beyond "I really really think it's true."? :scratch:
tulc(will now resume waiting for the next election) :wave:

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Upvote 0

ToServe

Sep 18, 2018
Sydney
✟29,108.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
So...that would be "No, I don't have any actual evidence to support what I think beyond "I really really think it's true."? :scratch:
tulc(will now resume waiting for the next election) :wave:

Ok friend. Good luck with your elections. I hope that I am wrong. :wave:

• Friendly
Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please explain.
I don't see what this post has to do with the OP. For instance: I don't see anywhere in the OP where President Obama is mentioned and quite frankly, it isn't helped by having a commercial for a movie at the end of it. But if the goal is to discuss odd scenarios and conspiracies there is actually a forum for those sorts of things.
Found here: Conspiracy Theories
:wave:
tulc(hopes that clears up any confusion) :)

Upvote 0

Hieronymus

Jan 12, 2016
the Hague NL
✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
no, they didn't.
Yes they did.
Have you been living under a rock?
and again, since the "deep state" is a myth I'm again going with that's not what happened. :wave:
So you have been living under a rock...
tulc(is off to do dishes for a couple hundred people) ;)
:D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

NW82

Jul 22, 2017
Chicago, IL
✟80,336.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Libertarian
Impeachment doesn't necessarily mean removal from office, see Bill Clinton, but it can depending on the outcome of the trial, see Andrew Johnson. The key thing to note is that while the House can start the impeachment, the Senate is the court for any impeachment trial should they actually happen. The real question is of evidence, if there is none it's pointless and so far there hasn't been any that would warrant impeachment, just political hacks who want to reverse the vote of the people just because they didn't like the outcome.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes they did.
Have you been living under a rock?
No I live in the part of the world where if someone doesn't supply evidence in support of what they say, I don't have to believe it or try and disprove it. :wave:

So you have been living under a rock...:D
see above^^. :satisfied:
tulc(done with dishes ready for coffee) :coffee:

Upvote 0

Hieronymus

Jan 12, 2016
the Hague NL
✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No I live in the part of the world where if someone doesn't supply evidence in support of what they say, I don't have I don't have to believe it or try and disprove it. :wave:
It's out there.
You just haven't bothered to look.

Upvote 0

Hieronymus

Jan 12, 2016
the Hague NL
✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Impeachment doesn't necessarily mean removal from office, see Bill Clinton, but it can depending on the outcome of the trial, see Andrew Johnson. The key thing to note is that while the House can start the impeachment, the Senate is the court for any impeachment trial should they actually happen. The real question is of evidence, if there is none it's pointless and so far there hasn't been any that would warrant impeachment, just political hacks who want to reverse the vote of the people just because they didn't like the outcome.
Voter fraud is also being investigated.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's out there.
Or it's not.

You just haven't bothered to look.
Well...actually you haven't bothered to support your argument, if it's not important enough for you to prove why should I believe it's important enough for me to find out? :scratch:
tulc(it's Hieronymus argument, that makes it Hieronymus's problem to prove it) :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Vicomte13

Jan 6, 2016
Westport, Connecticut
✟93,837.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Which sort of destroys the whole "IvotedforPresidentTrumpbecausehe'snotapolitician!" riff some of President Trumps supporters like to say. :sorry:
tulc(thinks of it as a kind of "two birds, one stone" thing) :wave:

He might be impeached. The Democrats will control the House, and impeachment is a majority vote.
But like Clinton he won't resign, the case will go to the Senate, which is Republican controlled, and you need a supermajority to remove the President. And like Clinton he won't be removed. And then, like in the Clinton case, the party that impeached him will get creamed in the next election. So, if the Democrats want to spend the next two years impeaching Trump, then failing to remove him, and lose the elections afterwards, they can go ahead and do that.

Trump is not going to resign. He'll pull a Samson in the Temple before he does that.

He'll serve out his four or eight years, and that will be that.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He might be impeached. The Democrats will control the House, and impeachment is a majority vote.
We'll see.

But like Clinton he won't resign, the case will go to the Senate, which is Republican controlled, and you need a supermajority to remove the President. (snip)
...and there's where President Trumps problem may well lie. Because as things stand now? President Trump is becoming the albatross hung around the Republicans neck. He's long since lost any appeal he may have once had to the Republicans in congress but they can't actually do anything to get his stench off themselves....unless....they can do so and then put the blame on the Democrats. Two birds, one stone. :wave:
tulc(just a thought) :)

Upvote 0

Vicomte13

Jan 6, 2016
Westport, Connecticut
✟93,837.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We'll see.

...and there's where President Trumps problem may well lie. Because as things stand now? President Trump is becoming the albatross hung around the Republicans neck. He's long since lost any appeal he may have once had to the Republicans in congress but they can't actually do anything to get his stench off themselves....unless....they can do so and then put the blame on the Democrats. Two birds, one stone. :wave:
tulc(just a thought) :)

The Republicans problem is that they have resisted Trump. The People voted in Trump and the bulk of their electorate support him over them. They've been behaving like the British Tories over Brexit. The People spoke, but the party in power didn't like the answer, so they keep trying to avoid the result. All that will do in the end is result in Labour rule, in Britain, and Democrat rule in the USA.

If they support Trump, they can win back power. If they don't, they'll lose it for a generation.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Voter fraud is also being investigated.
not since it was discovered the Party that seemed to be committing the fraud was the Republicans. And it wasn't "voter fraud":
What happened in North Carolina wasn't voter fraud. Voters were the victims. - CNNPolitics
First, people allege that Dowless and those paid by him collected absentee ballots from voters. According to state law, only the voters themselves, near-immediate family members or guardians of the voters can submit absentee ballots. In other words, what Dowless and those connected to him are accused of doing is illegal.
Second, according to affidavits, some voters were told by the alleged ballot harvesters that it was OK to leave the ballots unfilled and unsealed. This would, in theory, allow people who weren't the voters to complete the ballot.
Third, there were statistical anomalies among absentee ballots. There were an unusually high number of unreturned absentee ballots in some parts of the 9th District. What happened to those ballots is unclear, though affidavits suggest that a number of ballots were given to McCrae. No one knows for sure what he did with them. There has also been a statistically improbable percentage of votes cast for candidates backed by McCrae throughout the years.
You'll note that in none of these points that the voters were accused of doing something. Additionally, as I previously noted, the fraud claims in North Carolina don't "rely on just one or two pieces of evidence. Rather, it's a slew of evidence." This is very much unlike voter fraud allegations that are usually pulled out of thin air with little to no proof.
tulc(just something he thought was interesting) :wave:

Upvote 0