Trump says companies playing to 'woke cancel culture' over Ga. election bill, calls for boycott

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
One day the world will catch up to me, and finally reach my level... I hope.

The powers that be have no interest in letting the world reach such a level -- the labels are too useful for keeping people at one another's throats. #divideandconquer.

Reactions: Landon Caeli
Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
250414_rgb_768.jpg

Should Hollywood ever consider a remake of the classic "Casablanca," McConnell's impersonation of a morally outraged congressional Republican, while maintaining "a straight face," has firmly established him as the favorite to play the role of Captain Louis Renault, the unabashedly corrupt Vichy French Prefect!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: john23237
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
250414_rgb_768.jpg

Should Hollywood ever consider a remake of the classic "Casablanca," McConnell's impersonation of a morally outraged congressional Republican, while maintaining "a straight face," has firmly established him as the favorite to play the role of Captain Louis Renault, the unabashedly corrupt Vichy French Prefect!

Except Renault, as you pointed out, was unabashedly corrupt.
McConnell, OTOH, gets quite testy when called out.

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Stephen Miller tweeted a photo of Trump declaring boycotts 2 or 3 days ago and there was an open coke bottle hiding behind the phone. So, I guess he's not really boycotting coke. You would think he would put it on the floor or something out of view.

Stephen Miller on Twitter: "Just had a terrific meeting with Presiden…

Following the rules is something for the little people not for the rulers. Just like when Trump announced that mail in voting was corrupt while continuing to mail in his own votes. The only important thing is that the followers jump when he decides to blow a whistle, he's not expected to jump himself.

Upvote 0