✟81,243.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Protecting life

• In his first week, Trump reinstated and expanded the Mexico City Policy that blocks some $9 billion in foreign aid being used for abortions.
  • Worked with Congress on a bill overturning an Obama regulation that blocked states from defunding abortion providers.
  • Published guidance to block Obamacare money from supporting abortion.

• Optimistic
Reactions: salt-n-light

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Protecting life

• In his first week, Trump reinstated and expanded the Mexico City Policy that blocks some $9 billion in foreign aid being used for abortions.
  • Worked with Congress on a bill overturning an Obama regulation that blocked states from defunding abortion providers.
  • Published guidance to block Obamacare money from supporting abortion.

True -- because of this one issue alone -- all Christians should support Trump.
Although some claimmers -- have not seen the light.
M-Bob

Upvote 0

JAM2b

Sep 20, 2014
✟93,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
It doesn't do anything to provide for or protect those babies or their mothers. I'm all for getting rid of abortion. But we need supports in place as well.

I don't believe we can claim to be pro-life unless we are for supporting every life from conception to old age death.

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟887,200.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
It doesn't do anything to provide for or protect those babies or their mothers. I'm all for getting rid of abortion. But we need supports in place as well.

I don't believe we can claim to be pro-life unless we are for supporting every life from conception to old age death.
I believe abortion should be a LEGAL option during the first trimester. NOT that I would personally seek an abortion, nor encourage another woman to do so, but only that it should be LEGALLY permitted. If not, they should at least overturn Roe V Wade and make it a state issue.

• Agree
Reactions: Archivist
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I believe abortion should be a LEGAL option during the first trimester.

What if God considers that murder?
Your position scares me -- for I'm one who has Repented from abortions -- very painful.
Also been to Christian abortion support groups -- many, many sad ones there.
Ever wonder -- how many broken hearts even one abortion causes?
M-Bob

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟887,200.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
What if God considers that murder?
Your position scares me -- for I'm one who has Repented from abortions -- very painful.
Also been to Christian abortion support groups -- many, many sad ones there.
Ever wonder -- how many broken hearts even one abortion causes?
M-Bob
I have learned that there is a such thing as a black market ( usually more dangerous than things that are regulated.) If you do not have a legal option people WILL go underground to get an abortion or do it themselves. Same with drugs, booze ( when it was illegal ANY time you make something illegal if someone wants it badly enough they WILL get it and 99 times out of 100 it will be more dangerous than a legal option would be. If I abort a baby in the first trimester there is no way the baby would make it outside the mother anyway. If you asks me you cannot murder someone who LITERALLY would have NO hope of living without that ( same with pulling the plug on someone that is brain dead or otherwise could not live without a machine. )

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
it will be more dangerous than a legal option would be.

Deliberate sin can also be dangerous -- very dangerous.
Supporting it can also be dangerous -- very dangerous.

I have fallen short with this matter before.
M-Bob

Upvote 0

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
I have learned that there is a such thing as a black market ( usually more dangerous than things that are regulated.) If you do not have a legal option people WILL go underground to get an abortion or do it themselves. Same with drugs, booze ( when it was illegal ANY time you make something illegal if someone wants it badly enough they WILL get it and 99 times out of 100 it will be more dangerous than a legal option would be. If I abort a baby in the first trimester there is no way the baby would make it outside the mother anyway. If you asks me you cannot murder someone who LITERALLY would have NO hope of living without that ( same with pulling the plug on someone that is brain dead or otherwise could not live without a machine. )

We have laws against murder, but murderers still kill people. Just because illicit murders occur, and people get killed in gang shootouts, should we legalise it? Maybe we should have special places where people could legally kill.

There is a huge difference between an individual committing a crime against God, and a nation declaring it is no longer a crime and encouraging all to participate in it.
You can find it in scripture under "The sin of Jeroboam who caused Israel to sin!"

After the ten northern tribes (Israel) had rebelled against Solomon's son Rehoboam, king Jeroboam had two golden calves erected in Samaria and Bethel. He then announced to Israel, "these are your gods".
He did this to stop the northern tribes from going to the temple in Jerusalem to worship Yahweh, God of Abraham Isaac and Israel. In doing so, he took the whole of Israel into paganism and rejection by God.

When a government creates laws to sanction murder, then the nation takes on a massive burden of blood guiltiness before the Lord.
That is a very different situation from an individual who murders her child.

It is that innocent blood poured out on the land which gives Satan so much evil power and control in the USA and here in the UK! Anything that calls a halt to it must be supported.

Trump has started to dismantle power bases of the gods of human sacrifice. One of the most significant moves of God in the USA in recent decades. Christians must pray without ceasing for Trump for he faces strong opposition from all sides of government.

• Winner
Reactions: Truth7t7
Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟887,200.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Deliberate sin can also be dangerous -- very dangerous.
Supporting it can also be dangerous -- very dangerous.

I have fallen short with this matter before.
M-Bob
Well, with all due respect this is a secular society and frankly, I for one would like it to remain that way. Laws are not always based on what "God" says and that to some extent is a good thing because otherwise has been tried repeatedly and have repeatedly failed badly.

• Agree
Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟887,200.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
We have laws against murder, but murderers still kill people. Just because illicit murders occur, and people get killed in gang shootouts, should we legalise it? Maybe we should have special places where people could legally kill.

There is a huge difference between an individual committing a crime against God, and a nation declaring it is no longer a crime and encouraging all to participate in it.
You can find it in scripture under "The sin of Jeroboam who caused Israel to sin!"

After the ten northern tribes (Israel) had rebelled against Solomon's son Rehoboam, king Jeroboam had two golden calves erected in Samaria and Bethel. He then announced to Israel, "these are your gods".
He did this to stop the northern tribes from going to the temple in Jerusalem to worship Yahweh, God of Abraham Isaac and Israel. In doing so, he took the whole of Israel into paganism and rejection by God.

When a government creates laws to sanction murder, then the nation takes on a massive burden of blood guiltiness before the Lord.
That is a very different situation from an individual who murders her child.

It is that innocent blood poured out on the land which gives Satan so much evil power and control in the USA and here in the UK! Anything that calls a halt to it must be supported.

Trump has started to dismantle power bases of the gods of human sacrifice. One of the most significant moves of God in the USA in recent decades. Christians must pray without ceasing for Trump for he faces strong opposition from all sides of government.
It has been determined under secular law that up to a certain point ( which varies by state) the abortion is not murder. We are a nation of laws ( secular law) I can ( I do not) but I am 26 I could get as drunk as I wanted to at my house and as long as I am not driving or otherwise being a danger to myself or others that is fine even though the Bible says otherwise. Again, I do not do this, but if I were to purchase inappropriate content as long as I am at least 18, the parties involved are at least 18 and engaged in that behavior voluntarily there is no law that says that I may not view it. See where I am going, I am basing my decisions off secular law and abortion in the first trimester has LONG sense been determined to not be murder under said law.

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums