Midwest
✟23,067.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am new here so you may not know this about me but I do not like Trump very much at all! I did not think he could do anything more to cause me to like him even less then I do now. But clearly I was wrong about that. This is nothing but for greed! And to feed Trump's insane need to reverse everything Obama ever did for the sake of feeding his own ego :mad: I love elephants. I love them so much I refuse to go to circuses where they are forced to perform. When one came to my town last year I wrote a message to the local city hall shaming them for supporting such cruelty. Yes, I will admit I am an animal's right person and a treehugger.

Well I think I have made myself clear about how I feel about this. Have a Bless day.

Trophies from elephant hunts in Zimbabwe were banned in the U.S. Trump just reversed that.

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
I am new here so you may not know this about me but I do not like Trump very much at all! I did not think he could do anything more to cause me to like him even less then I do now. But clearly I was wrong about that. This is nothing but for greed! And to feed Trump's insane need to reverse everything Obama ever did for the sake of feeding his own ego :mad: I love elephants. I love them so much I refuse to go to circuses where they are forced to perform. When one came to my town last year I wrote a message to the local city hall shaming them for supporting such cruelty. Yes, I will admit I am an animal's right person and a treehugger.

Well I think I have made myself clear about how I feel about this. Have a Bless day.

Trophies from elephant hunts in Zimbabwe were banned in the U.S. Trump just reversed that.

This man and his administration gets more and more despicable every day. We are tasked by God to be good stewards on this earth and yet again we continue to fail him with our pride, greed, and our exploitation and pillage of his creation.

Upvote 0