loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump Retweets False Attack on Rep. Omar
President Donald Trump retweeted a post by comedian Terrence K. Williams that wrongly purports to show Rep. Ilhan Omar “partying” and “celebrating” on the anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks. The video was actually from a Congressional Black Caucus event on Sept. 13.

The video posted by Williams, an actor, comedian and conservative commentator, shows Omar laughing and dancing in a crowd to the song “Truth Hurts” by Lizzo.

Williams claimed in his post that the video shows Omar “celebrating” and “partying” on the anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks that killed nearly 3,000 people in three locations: the World Trade Center in New York City, the Pentagon in Virginia and a plane crash site in Pennsylvania. Williams said it shows Omar is not on “our side.”

Trump retweeted the post, along with his own commentary that Omar will “win us the Great State of Minnesota,” calling her “The new face of the Democrat Party!”
I wonder if President Trump will apologize for posting a lie about her? :scratch:
tulc(anyone think that last part will happen?) :sorry:

• Optimistic
Reactions: Brightmoon

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I wonder if President Trump will apologize

If Williams posted a lie shouldn't it be Williams that apologizes. Is Trump supposed to know by telepathy or some special presidential superpower that Williams was being dishonest?

Upvote 0

Hank77

Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,099,038.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If Williams posted a lie shouldn't it be Williams that apologizes. Is Trump supposed to know by telepathy or some special presidential superpower that Williams was being dishonest?
A responsible person, especially one in a prominent position, when seeing something as inflammatory as Williams post would check it out before giving it credibility.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟629,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lol.. sorry.. I can't speak all the truth.. I am on a Christian site and I can not speak all the truth. I back up prove with their own words. We can watch them say it. But its truth.. so some will be offended.

I will never have to answer to man. I am not here to please man. I will have to answer to a GOD. So if this story is true.. deleting a post a tweet.. makes it look like it should never have been said. Yet.. many NEWS shows do this. They say something and.. well out right lie but the DMG was already done. For me its hard to just see what President Trump did wrong and then say he should say sorry when talking about OMAR!

Wow..she has said things.... things about 9/11 where told many found what she said offensive but still never said sorry or took it back. Said things about Israel or "Rep. Ilhan Omar Refuses To Denounce Al-Qaeda, Islamic Terrorism". I have to see all.. I can't look at this with blinders on. Then knowing President Trump does no do all those tweets. How so many miss this. It was on TV.. the reporter asked him.

What I love is.. knowing this.. yet no matter the tweet.. Trump always takes all the blame. For something that never should have been posted. But you have to know Trump.. he LIVES for his. No one.. none of us could have would have still be there standing after ALL the lies that were told about him.

I like whats going on in N Korea.. don't you? Japan does! How about China? Iran? Israel? Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Women.. JOBS? Just the other day.. living in Colorado.. we NEVER EVER seen so many "WANTED" .. it was everywhere! How many BIG companies came back? I can still see that black man asking Obama about when those companies will come back. Obama.. NEVER he said.

So.. yeah... man president Trump stop with the tweets.. but PRAISE GOD hes in office. God does not do what WE want in cases like this. He uses what is best. Believe it or not.. I watched this man a preacher.. didnt like being called a prophet but was. Just after 2008. When I thought JESUS IS COMING ANY DAY NOW!.. pfft. This man said God show'd him things. So he goes through years.. talked about riots coming but then around 2017.. things will pick up.. will get better for the USA. I so knew he was wrong.. no way was JESUS going to NOT come.

What happen under Obama? That preacher was 100% spot on. Then 2017? Stock Market alone hello! Things did and are in fact better.

Sorry .. this is just stuff that came to mind with this thread. I do agree.. he should say sorry. But.. really? Omar?

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ahhh! Good point, then shouldn't President Trump post a correction telling people that what he posted wasn't true? That would seem to be a good thing to do. I wonder if he'll do that? :scratch:
tulc(would like to see a show of hands of anyone here who believes President Trump will do that?) :wave:

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lol.. sorry.. I can't speak all the truth.. I am on a Christian site and I can not speak all the truth. I back up prove with their own words. We can watch them say it. But its truth.. so some will be offended.

I will never have to answer to man. I am not here to please man. I will have to answer to a GOD. So if this story is true.. deleting a post a tweet.. makes it look like it should never have been said. Yet.. many NEWS shows do this. They say something and.. well out right lie but the DMG was already done. For me its hard to just see what President Trump did wrong and then say he should say sorry when talking about OMAR!

Wow..she has said things.... things about 9/11 where told many found what she said offensive but still never said sorry or took it back. Said things about Israel or "Rep. Ilhan Omar Refuses To Denounce Al-Qaeda, Islamic Terrorism". I have to see all.. I can't look at this with blinders on. Then knowing President Trump does no do all those tweets. How so many miss this. It was on TV.. the reporter asked him.

What I love is.. knowing this.. yet no matter the tweet.. Trump always takes all the blame. For something that never should have been posted. But you have to know Trump.. he LIVES for his. No one.. none of us could have would have still be there standing after ALL the lies that were told about him.

I like whats going on in N Korea.. don't you? Japan does! How about China? Iran? Israel? Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Women.. JOBS? Just the other day.. living in Colorado.. we NEVER EVER seen so many "WANTED" .. it was everywhere! How many BIG companies came back? I can still see that black man asking Obama about when those companies will come back. Obama.. NEVER he said.

So.. yeah... man president Trump stop with the tweets.. but PRAISE GOD hes in office. God does not do what WE want in cases like this. He uses what is best. Believe it or not.. I watched this man a preacher.. didnt like being called a prophet but was. Just after 2008. When I thought JESUS IS COMING ANY DAY NOW!.. pfft. This man said God show'd him things. So he goes through years.. talked about riots coming but then around 2017.. things will pick up.. will get better for the USA. I so knew he was wrong.. no way was JESUS going to NOT come.

What happen under Obama? That preacher was 100% spot on. Then 2017? Stock Market alone hello! Things did and are in fact better.

Sorry .. this is just stuff that came to mind with this thread. I do agree.. he should say sorry. But.. really? Omar?
...so, (if I'm reading your post right) President Trump is the REAL victim in all this. Yes what he posted was an utter lie about her but it's her fault for being who she is, so really, he shouldn't have to admit that what he posted wasn't true? :scratch:
tulc(doesn't think that sounds right) :sorry:

Upvote 0

GACfan

Aug 15, 2019
Texas
✟77,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
{snip}(would like to see a show of hands of anyone here who believes President Trump will do that?)

BuellerGIf.gif

• Haha
Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟551,740.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

He ought to exercise some care in vetting and confirming things before repeating them.

So no, Trump may not have been dishonest in this case. He was just indifferently lazy, careless, and irresponsible.

Upvote 0