• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Trump retweet’s far right videos.

Discussion in 'American Politics' started by Goonie, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Yonny Costopoulis

Yonny Costopoulis Well-Known Member

+1,275
    Greece
    Ukr. Grk. Catholic
    Married
    America will recover. But it will be a generation or more before world quit mocking Americans for this decision.

2. Dave RP

Dave RP Well-Known Member

+531
    United Kingdom
    Atheist
    Divorced
    UK-Liberal-Democrats
    I agree we have to be careful about balancing free speech with protecting the rights of individuals from bigotry. It’s a difficult balance to strike.

3. TLK Valentine

TLK Valentine You will be who you will be. We are our choices.

+13,135
    Agnostic
    Single
    Clearly he follows them, clearly he agrees with them, clearly he supports them...

...why shouldn't he re-tweet them?

4. Foamhead

Foamhead I like water

+285
    Canada
    Agnostic
    Single
    CA-Conservatives
    "I could post proof... but no I can't."

5. MyOwnSockPuppet

MyOwnSockPuppet Regeneration of myself after computer failure

+182
    Atheist
    Married
    Proverbs 17:28

6. TLK Valentine

TLK Valentine You will be who you will be. We are our choices.

+13,135
    Agnostic
    Single
    Surely you don't expect Donald to play by the politically correct rules of the Bible, do you? He knows better...

7. MyOwnSockPuppet

MyOwnSockPuppet Regeneration of myself after computer failure

+182
    Atheist
    Married
    It's been largely adopted secularly - a closed mouth gathers no foot...

8. TheBear

TheBear Free Agent

+1,509
    Atheist
    Private
    So, the 7-7 train bombings, the soldier being hacked to death, the stadium bombings, the driver mowing down pedestrians then getting out of the vehicle and continuing to attack people with a knife, the attempted suicide bombing of the Westfield shopping center, and a slew of other attacks, reflect a friendly and safe city? What? You've not heard about any of this?

9. Dave RP

+531
    United Kingdom
    Atheist
    Divorced
    UK-Liberal-Democrats

10. Dave RP

+531
    United Kingdom
    Atheist
    Divorced
    UK-Liberal-Democrats
    I live in London, of course I've heard of these incidents. The tube bombings were 12 years ago, one soldier was stabbed to death 4 years ago, the westfield bomb plot was not a bomb, it was a plot and the incidents of drivers mowing down pedestrians are extremely rare. I don't know where you live, but London is one of the safest large cities in the world.

In the past 10 years there have been 13 terrorist related deaths, compare that with about 120 deaths on the roads per year, around 100 murders per year. If you are nervous about travelling to London on the basis of terrorism, then your fears are totally unfounded. With a population of around 9 million, the terror related death toll is minute.

Incidentally, have you ever visited London? Around 18-20 million foreign visitors come here every year. Muslims are not an issue in this city, that's undeniable.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  11. Terminal_Marxicity

Terminal_Marxicity Member

+70
    United States
    Deist
    Private
    Treason is in the air.

12. Terminal_Marxicity

+70
    United States
    Deist
    Private
    What about the knife crime? The thefts? The acid attacks? People being arrested for hate speech for offending muslims? People being killed in prison after being sent there for most benign of non crimes, like putting ham on a mosque door. How about all the genital mutilation? How about all the ISIS folks coming back into your country that you don't have funds to track and the funds you do have are wasted on online hate crime units? How about the absolute infestation of muslim grooming gangs throughout the UK?

13. Terminal_Marxicity

+70
    United States
    Deist
    Private
    Yea, wouldn't want muslims to over react.

14. Terminal_Marxicity

+70
    United States
    Deist
    Private
    FYI, Those folks call Christians "Christocucks" because of the whole turn the other cheek bit and how Christians don't fight back like they think you should. At most, that group is half Christian.

15. Terminal_Marxicity

+70
    United States
    Deist
    Private
    Well, feel free to deport them to us. You can have our muslims, we'll take your "racists". Be sure to throw Tommy in too.

16. Terminal_Marxicity

+70
    United States
    Deist
    Private
    I care. I like his attempt to bring up a difficult conversation. Of course he bungled in typical Trump fashion, but it's still a nice relief after 16 years of it's either 'a religion of peace', or 'Islam-I-Never-Heard-Of-It'.

But yet, shoulda tweeted a stoning video. Much harder to fake.

17. Terminal_Marxicity

+70
    United States
    Deist
    Private
    I think there exists more evidence that dems, libs and progs are smoking tin foil that exists for this.

Besides, after getting called conspiracy theorist when we commented on Hillary's obvious health issues...well, ya got hutzpa.

18. Terminal_Marxicity

+70
    United States
    Deist
    Private
    Was he Christian? And change that to CIA OP murders dozens, and you'll be more correct.

19. Terminal_Marxicity

+70
    United States
    Deist
    Private
    So what, Tommy Robinson is just a liar and troublemaker?

Last edited: Dec 17, 2017
  20. Terminal_Marxicity

+70
    United States
    Deist
    Private
    Either you have Free Speech, or you don't. And you do not. People have no right to be protected from speech.