Trump retweet’s far right videos.

littotes60

Oct 4, 2015
✟2,626.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I'm disappointed that Trump can't be giving more time to AMERICAN racist groups. Why must he go to the UK to get inflammatory videos? That's giving support to foreign nationalist and denying that respect to our own American nationalists. Trump needs to retweet more stuff by the real Americans who get his message.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟701,685.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

littotes60

Oct 4, 2015
✟2,626.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

PeachyKeane

M.I.A.
Mar 11, 2006
✟91,102.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Paulos23

Never tell me the odds!
Mar 23, 2005
Washington State
✟311,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You are totally misguided if you think that the people in that video are Christians . And you call yourself a Presbyterian?
If they call themselves that, who are we to question?

• Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You are totally misguided if you think that the people in that video are Christians . And you call yourself a Presbyterian?
Questioning another poster’s Christianity is a TOS violation.

Upvote 0

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,006,494.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Nqzklaa.jpg
ON!

Thread cleaned!

Flaming and Goading
  • Please treat all members with respect and courtesy through civil dialogue.
  • Do not personally attack (insult, belittle, mock, ridicule) other members or groups of members on CF. Address only the content of the post and not the poster.
  • NO Goading. This includes images, cartoons, smileys or post ratings which are clearly meant to goad. Quoting and then editing another members post to change the original meaning, commonly referred to as "fixed it for you" (FIFY), is considered goading.
  • Offensive derogatory nicknames and egregious inflammatory comments about public figures may be considered goading.
  • Stating or implying that another Christian member, or group of members, are not Christian is not allowed.
  • If you are flamed, do not respond in-kind. Alert staff to the situation by utilizing the report button.

Nqzklaa.jpg
OFF!

Upvote 0

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
I'm sorry, I believe the topic is Trump's retweets of those videos. Stay on-topic please.

That being said, here's a video of Christians marching against blacks, Muslims, immigrants and Jews, shouting "Jews will not replace us."

Some very fine people right there.

• Haha
Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟498,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Ignoring the violent and deadly Islamic attacks in Europe, of course. Some people need a Jihadist pointing an AK-47 at their family's head to get it. We. Do. Not. Want. These. People.

You are correct, it is much better to have a native born American with a gun pointed at your family.

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟250,978.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Millions of Americans voted for this guy
That is what is so frightening. Trump will leave, hopefully in three years or sooner. But millions of Americans with atrocious judgement will still be ready to vote again.

The Trump supporters are likely beyond reclamation. Focus on the young and uncommitted rather than the likely hopeless task of appealing to Trump's base - posts that appeal to xenophobic fears are red meat to these people.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟250,978.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You are correct, it is much better to have a native born American with a gun pointed at your family.
Indeed. How the poster you are responding to did not anticipate your response is both amusing and a little scary.

• Agree
Reactions: Aryeh Jay
Upvote 0

PeachyKeane

M.I.A.
Mar 11, 2006
✟91,102.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married

I do. Who are you or I to say that they're not? It's not for us to judge. I'm sure they doubt my claims to be a Christian. You just did.

And here's the point I'm trying to make: For those people who claim that Christians are all evil, racist, Islamaphobic, homophobic, xenophobic, antisemetics, and use an event like this to demonstrate such, do you think it matters to them whether I say the people in that video are real Christians or not? It doesn't. That event fits their existing worldview that Christians and Christianity are horrible, and that's all they care about.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

PeachyKeane

M.I.A.
Mar 11, 2006
✟91,102.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Well, watch the video.
What does it look like?
The Bible says you shall know them by their fruits.

I updated my post. I suggest answering that. But again, it doesn't matter whether I say they are Christian or not. It is not something I can appoint on them, or take away. It is for God to judge, not us.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PeachyKeane

M.I.A.
Mar 11, 2006
✟91,102.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
My questions went largely unanswered, so I'll try again:

The White House says that Trump retweeted these videos of an Extreme British Right-Wing group (who we assume are fine people) in order to start a conversation on immigration and security.

Questions that arise:

What conversation? Between whom? Are these videos Trump's contribution to that conversation? What do these videos have to do with immigration outside of the lens of bigotry? What do these videos have to do with security outside of the lens of bigotry? Are we really supposed to buy that?

Upvote 0

He is Risen 72

Colossians 2:14 The Law is nailed to the Cross!!
Sep 3, 2013
Michigan
✟27,787.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you President Trump for getting the word out to a larger audience about the dangerous menace rampaging throughout Europe, it takes real courage and leadership to spread the truth, no matter how unpopular it is with the masses that support their evil agenda of world domination.

Upvote 0

Jimmy D

Dec 11, 2014
✟268,799.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
How many people live in the US?
Millions.
They came up with two candidates: Trump and Clinton.
That's the best they came up with out of millions.
So, get over it. Live with it for the next years. Cast your vote again.
Maybe you can do better next time?
In the mean time close your ears to brain washing CNN.

They are protecting their country.
And rightly so.

When the Arabs put down their arms there will be peace.
When Israel puts down their arms they will be destroyed.

|Edit: sorry, misread your post.

Upvote 0