✟498,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Really? Hmmm.....

Yes, you should go to England some time and see for yourself. It is hard to tell if you are in Europe or the Middle East with all the burkas and jihadists running all over the place. Sad.

Upvote 0

CQmethodist

Oct 16, 2014
✟24,779.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Yes, you should go to England some time and see for yourself. It is hard to tell if you are in Europe or the Middle East with all the burkas and jihadists running all over the place. Sad.

Was literally in London a month ago. This is not the case. Some women in hijabs, but not an inordinate number compared to any major American city I've been in. No burkas to be found. Also, how do you tell a jihadist by sight?

Upvote 0

evoeth

Man trying to figure things out
Mar 5, 2014
✟129,457.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Muslim parents, raised a muslim, born in the netherlands.
Many of these have joined ISIS. (And returned. And on welfare.)
And I was born to Catholic parents and raised Catholic in a Catholic country.

I am not Catholic. Or even Christian.

Upvote 0

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,141,165.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Was literally in London a month ago. This is not the case. Some women in hijabs, but not an inordinate number compared to any major American city I've been in. No burkas to be found. Also, how do you tell a jihadist by sight?
I believe the poster is poeing.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟498,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married

It was meant as a joke Mate, Gonnie is in “England”.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,388,805.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
“British people overwhelmingly reject the prejudiced rhetoric of the far-right which is the antithesis of the values that this country represents: decency, tolerance and respect,” said the statement, read by a spokesman from 10 Downing Street.
It added that Britain First “seeks to divide communities through their use of hateful narratives” and uses falsehoods to “stoke tensions.”
“They cause anxiety to law-abiding people,” the statement said.

Note to 10 Downing street: Trump and his minions think divisive narratives are a good thing.

Trump retweets inflammatory and unverified anti-Muslim videos

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PeachyKeane

M.I.A.
Mar 11, 2006
✟91,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
The White House says that the Trump retweeted these videos of an Extreme British Right-Wing group (who we assume are fine people) in order to start a conversation on immigration and security.

Questions that arise:

What conversation? Between whom? Are these videos Trump's contribution to that conversation? What do these videos have to do with immigration outside of the lens of bigotry? What do these videos have to do with security outside of the lens of bigotry? Are we really supposed to buy that?

Reactions: Jimmy D
Upvote 0

Glaucus

The Lay Monk
Nov 25, 2017
The Water
✟45,885.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The White House says that the Trump retweeted these videos of an Extreme British Right-Wing group (who we assume are fine people) in order to start a conversation on immigration and security.

Questions that arise:

What conversation? Between whom? Are these videos Trump's contribution to that conversation? What do these videos have to do with immigration outside of the lens of bigotry? What do these videos have to do with security outside of the lens of bigotry? Are we really supposed to buy that?
Ignoring the violent and deadly Islamic attacks in Europe, of course. Some people need a Jihadist pointing an AK-47 at their family's head to get it. We. Do. Not. Want. These. People.

Upvote 0

MyOwnSockPuppet

Regeneration of myself after computer failure
Feb 22, 2013
Oxford, UK
✟180,229.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Hostility from Muslims in England? What were your friends doing over there? I've been to England several times in the last few years. Sure, I've encountered Muslims there, but everyone just seemed nice and British, like you'd expect, whether they were Muslims or not.

Case in point from about four years ago, a group of "English Defence League" cretins protested outside a mosque in York. The worshippers invited them in for tea, biscuits and a game of football.
Mosque praised for offering EDL tea

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Glaucus

The Lay Monk
Nov 25, 2017
The Water
✟45,885.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

MyOwnSockPuppet

Regeneration of myself after computer failure
Feb 22, 2013
Oxford, UK
✟180,229.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Muslims taking over Europe

Given that Muslims make up a whopping 1.8% of the population of the EU, which is roughly similar to the proportion of the EU who live in Greater London, I'm really not going to hold my breath.

Upvote 0

PeachyKeane

M.I.A.
Mar 11, 2006
✟91,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Ignoring the violent and deadly Islamic attacks in Europe, of course. Some people need a Jihadist pointing an AK-47 at their family's head to get it. We. Do. Not. Want. These. People.

You're saying that Trump and his supporters do not want Muslims or Jihadists here?

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,388,805.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yeah. It's not as if he gets briefed every morning by various departments whose sole existence is predicated on providing accurate, actionable information to the executive.

Who needs government departments full of educated experts with years of experience? A twitter account and a porcelain throne are all that's needed to manage the world.

And seriously, I doubt Trump has the patience for any briefing beyond 5 minutes.

Upvote 0