• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Trump Resigns!

Discussion in 'OBOB General Politics Forum' started by AvilaSurfer, Jan 11, 2017.

1. AvilaSurfer

AvilaSurfer . Supporter

+2,197
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Republican
    If you have to explain it, you're not very good at it.

2. Miss Shelby

Miss Shelby Legend

+2,815
    Catholic
    Private
    Obama actually tried to pull them off the air. Now that thar be a pursidint know dem constitoishuns

3. TBDude65

TBDude65 Fossil Finder (TM)

+74
    Atheist
    Married
    US-Democrat
    That his family name used to be different.

Edit to add: My opinion of a person isn't determined by their name or their former family name. It's a name. I don't dislike Trump because his family was formerly Drumpf, I dislike him because he is a liar, a fraud, a conman, an admitted sexual assaulter, etc, etc, ad nauseum

4. TBDude65

+74
    Atheist
    Married
    US-Democrat
    What?

5. AvilaSurfer

AvilaSurfer . Supporter

+2,197
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Republican
    Exactly

6. TBDude65

+74
    Atheist
    Married
    US-Democrat
    I think you just insulted yourself.

7. JacksBratt

JacksBratt Just a Brat

+997
    Protestant
    Married
    So is Hillary

So is Hillary.
    Name a politician that isn't.
    Hillary is a rapist enabler..
    Where do you start with Hillary and the etc's..... Puppet, attends Wicca rituals, felon, embezzler, thief, traitor... etc's go on and on.

I'm a Canadian and I am so thankful that Hillary and her parade were voted out.

Notice that it is all the rich and famous who are slamming Trump while he was voted in by the middle class and below. Those who are sick and tired of the established, corrupt, controlling, self serving, powers that be.

I'm so sick of this whole election. We had to chew on this in the news for over two years and now it still won't end.
    When the Democrats are elected, the republicans accept the loss and work at the next chance they get. The Demon crats lose and they whine, complain, riot, whimper, stomp their feet and blubber. It's so sad.

Take a look at what Obama did in his years of service... jobless... way up, debt.... way up... faith in government.... way way way down.....

Trump is not a puppet. He's not and angel. He's not a saint. He's got issues and problems. However, his best quality is that he is not part of the establishment and he's not Hillary. He's not related to the other 55 presidents either.

Y'all better count your lucky stars that he got in. If it had of went the other way..........you'd already be half way to a war with Russia cause that's how the Rothschild's and all the other filthy rich supporters of Hillary make their blood money... by supporting both sides in the wars of this world.

8. TBDude65

+74
    Atheist
    Married
    US-Democrat
    ^
    Here is an example of name-calling for anyone who was confused before

9. AvilaSurfer

AvilaSurfer . Supporter

+2,197
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Republican
    I know you are but what am I?

10. TBDude65

+74
    Atheist
    Married
    US-Democrat
    I'm sorry but your posts are so devoid of intellectual substance that I am just not getting anything from you whatsoever other than a dismissive and arrogant tone. So I am just going to ignore you moving forward.

11. AvilaSurfer

AvilaSurfer . Supporter

+2,197
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Republican
    Thank you. You got the hint. Finally.

12. JacksBratt

JacksBratt Just a Brat

+997
    Protestant
    Married