United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
lolol okay

If that were the case, it would be apparent in the way he talks. Regardless of whether or not I agree with their policies, smart people sound like they know what they're talking about. I could list off dozens of Republican politicians (including some in the Trump administration) with whom I disagree yet who still sound like intelligent (maybe even brilliant) people.

Trump is not that. At all.

While I'm sure there's some amount of gamesmanship in what he says and how he says it, there are still plenty of times when he tries to act and sound competent and fails.
Do not confuse IQ with ignorance.

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Increased manning, improved surveillance technology and further barriers where deemed necessary. Mind you, that's just my opinion. I have recently returned home from several years in Las Cruces NM where my wife was at graduate school. I nosed around quite a bit, traveled along the border, talked to Border Patrol Agents and others. I also read about it, examined statistics, etc. That is the basis of my opinion.
But I wonder why that opinion is rejected out of hand by supporters of the Wall of Trump

• Agree
Reactions: EpiscipalMe
Upvote 0

EpiscipalMe

Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2017
USA
✟171,590.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Married
But I wonder why that opinion is rejected out of hand by supporters of the Wall of Trump

I have noticed that anytime you provide evidence that you are in fact opposed to the wall and opposed to open borders, there is little response.

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
I have noticed that anytime you provide evidence that you are in fact opposed to the wall and opposed to open borders, there is little response.
Sometimes there is, and it's usually offensive.

• Agree
Reactions: EpiscipalMe
Upvote 0