Trump rallies pulling in 20% to 30% Democrats, says Trump campaign Chairman Brad Parscale

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
One in Five Dallas Trump Rally Registrants Was Democrat, Campaign Chair Says

From the Dallas rally:

The data revealed that nearly 54,000 voters signed up for the event, with nearly one in eight (12 percent) who didn’t vote in the last four elections and more than one in five (21.4 percent) who identified as Democrats. Eleven percent of the registrants are Hispanic.​

From the earlier New Mexico rally:

More than one in five voted in one or none of the last four elections and 40 percent were Hispanic, the data showed. Nearly one in three were Democrats.​

From the recent Minneapolis rally:

Over 42,000 voters were identified in the data of whom 13 percent voted in none or one of the last four elections. Also, 30 percent were Democrats.​

• Informative
Reactions: brinny

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
With the excellent economy many are jumping from the other side of the aisle on to the Trump Train.

They also like his strong stance taken against other countries who have been taking advantage of the US.
M-Bob

• Agree
Reactions: Zanting
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

From the Dallas rally:

The data revealed that nearly 54,000 voters signed up for the event, with nearly one in eight (12 percent) who didn’t vote in the last four elections and more than one in five (21.4 percent) who identified as Democrats. Eleven percent of the registrants are Hispanic.​

More than one in five voted in one or none of the last four elections and 40 percent were Hispanic, the data showed. Nearly one in three were Democrats.​

Over 42,000 voters were identified in the data of whom 13 percent voted in none or one of the last four elections. Also, 30 percent were Democrats.​
I am a registered Republican. You think I’m voting for Trump?

Upvote 0

LoveOurNeighbor

Oct 12, 2019
WILMINGTON
✟17,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

From the Dallas rally:

Geez, just when if ever could you believe anything from those sources??? If it is true it is probably because they haven't seen a circus for awhile.. LOL

Upvote 0

GACfan

Aug 15, 2019
Texas
✟77,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am a registered Republican. You think I’m voting for Trump?

I'm a registered Independent and I would vote Republican if I thought it was the right thing to do, but I've decided that I'll only vote for a Republican again if that candidate never supported Trump.

• Winner
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

From the Dallas rally:

And Parscale is a reliable source of info because...?

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm a registered Independent and I would vote Republican if I thought it was the right thing to do, but I've decided that I'll only vote for a Republican again if that candidate never supported Trump.
That leaves some slim picking"s ...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Do you really think Pence will hand us over to the Antichrist?
Wow. A cardboard cutout hands us over to the Antichrist... I didn’t see that coming.

• Haha
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,748,476.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
ADVISOR HAT

immadatyou.gif

My, that was a clean up of problem posts and the responses. Please stay on the topic introducted in the OP.

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
With the excellent economy many are jumping from the other side of the aisle on to the Trump Train.

They also like his strong stance taken against other countries who have been taking advantage of the US.
M-Bob

That must explain why a majority want him impeached.

Upvote 0