Boyertown, PA.
✟768,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
The way the FBI and Justice department has treated the Democratic politicians and their family members vs. Trump his cabinet etc... night and day difference.

The only comfort I get I think Desantis is a better candidate in 2024 because he has less baggage, but if he is too much a threat they may go after him next, since we already have crossed the Banana Republic line of justice a while ago.

Interesting the number of IRS agents has increased x6 with this latest bill that was passed on Capitol Hill. A fun fact, back in the days of the Soviet Union, the KGB actually considered the IRS as their true counterpart (on paper it is suppose to be the FBI).

Last edited:

Yttrium

Independent Centrist
May 19, 2019
Pacific NW
✟245,071.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
The way the FBI and Justice department has treated the Democratic politicians and their family members vs. Trump his cabinet etc... night and day difference.

I'm thinking that Trump deserves the attention he's getting in this case.

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,087,558.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
A subpoena was issued by a judge. The judge needed probable cause of criminal activity to issue the subpoena.
A grand jury has been convened around 1/6 and the House Committee has mountains of evidence.
BTW, the DOJ conducts its work in secret. They refused to discuss this action with the media.
Trump publicized this event because he loves to play the victim.
But there are more people who are excited that justice is being done than those who sympathize with him.
I was so excited listening I missed my interstate exit.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,422,933.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

The only comfort I get I think Desantis is a better candidate in 2024 because he has less baggage, but if he is too much a threat they may go after him next, since we already have crossed the Banana Republic line of justice a while ago.

Interesting the number of IRS agents has increased x6 with this latest bill that was passed on Capitol Hill. A fun fact, back in the days of the Soviet Union, the KGB actually considered the IRS as their true counterpart (on paper it is suppose to be the FBI).

Well, that didn't take long.

Poor Trump -- ever the ***VICTIM***

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

What is it the FBI is doing to Trump and his cabinet that is unfair or unusual?

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Mr. Trump appreciates your concern for his struggle.

Upvote 0

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟324,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single

Don't worry. They were looking for classified material. And as we all know a person won't be prosecuted for mishandling classified material. That bar has been set.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Its cute funny sad to see how the left again just way over react. We all know nothings going to happen but wow to now see what the left is really like.

Hello Adam Schiff had and seen all the proof Trump was with Russia haha. He said the same kind of thing about Jan 6th. Here we are again.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,396.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

Interesting assertion. I can't help but notice that there's no evidence provided for this claim. It is almost as if it is just a made up assertion designed to allow people to keep their faith in Donald and all he has done despite the facts of the matter.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,396.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Its cute funny sad to see how the left again just way over react.
Which specific members of the left are you talking about, and what have they done exactly?
And more importantly, what does this have to do with a thread about the FBI being "irredeemably biased"?

If I didn't know better, the only connection would be that both are attempts to divert away from the facts in this situation.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,402,618.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Which specific members of the left are you talking about, and what have they done exactly?
And more importantly, what does this have to do with a thread about the FBI being "irredeemably biased"?

If I didn't know better, the only connection would be that both are attempts to divert away from the facts in this situation.
Well, we have witnessed the propensity of the ***mp adherrants/apologists to always point to Democrats or Hunter Biden, or Hillary Clinton whenever ***mp gets caught in his tangled web of deceit.
It is like they love his lies,his cheating,his misogyny, his attempt to steal an election. It has been alleged that *[bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] took federal documents to his resort in Florida. The trump appointed FBI director and a federal judge signed the search warrant. The agents went to retrieve those documents. What is irredeemable about that? That's the facts.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,422,933.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Its cute funny sad to see how the left again just way over react.

Trump immediately likened the raid to what happens in third-world countries. Plenty happily echoed that talking point, including Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) and the House Judiciary Committee’s Republicans, led by Rep. Jim Jordan (Ohio). “Doesn’t the FBI have better things to do than harass the former PRESIDENT?” read a tweet from the House Judiciary GOP’s account.

Fox News’s Brian Kilmeade went so far as to say that the order for the raid “has to have come from @POTUS and/or someone in White House” — despite there being zero evidence the president had any role.

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) assured Monday night that Garland had better be prepared to answer questions. But even without any of those questions answered, McCarthy declared: “The Department of Justice has reached an intolerable state of weaponized politicization.” The Republican National Committee declared that “Democrats continually weaponize the bureaucracy against Republicans. This raid is outrageous.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/08/09/gops-inauspicious-knee-jerk-reaction-trump-raid/

...who is overreacting? I'm sure the National Archivist who referred this case to the Justice Department earlier this year will be surprised to learn he's part of a democratic plot.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,087,558.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Republican politicians have all condemned this, even Ron DeSantis, who is probably thrilled by this extremely justified turn of events.
He's letting the FBI eliminate his competition and biding his time, all the while high-handedly firing prosecutors and others who disagree with him.

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟431,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
People with their heads buried in right wing media have been conditioned to turn off the part of their imagination that could even picture Trump doing illegal stuff. Its a yuge blind spot.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Mr. Trump appreciates your concern for his struggle.
You left out the most important part - please send money to support his fight against the enemy.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,402,618.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
You left out the most important part - please send money to support his fight against the enemy.
QFT! It is amazing his supporters don't see this grift.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.