United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
As a christian which do you vote for?
You as in you, not a hypothetical you, I know which one I'd vote for, trump.

Hillary, has proven herself to be untrustworthy, negotiate with terrorist, and generally be a bad person/candidate. Its baffling how shes gotten this far in the election given what she has done. Take note she would have access to the launch codes, to our missiles...

Trump, is a business man. He knows how money works, we have a HUGE money problem in the US now, he could fix it. You could call him racist, I don't think he is. I think hes a political mastermind, running for president since the late 60s to early 70s.
Hes saying all these outlandish things to get attention, and it works.

I may not like the either of them, but, but trump, in my opinion is the lesser of the 2 evils, so to speak.

With that being said, I want other christians views on this. I'd like you to reply, with who you'd vote for (or are voting for), with a reason why.
Not asking for any reason in particular, just curious of other christians political views.

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I wish we had another candidate, and I'm surprised it's down to these two. That said, I'm leaning more toward Trump than Hillary. There's just something blatantly dishonest about her. Not the most intelligent argument, but she gives me the creeps.

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Hillary, has proven herself to be untrustworthy, negotiate with terrorist, and generally be a bad person/candidate. Its baffling how shes gotten this far in the election given what she has done. Take note she would have access to the launch codes, to our missiles...
Trump lies all the time, doesn't pay his workers, and seems to fly into a rage at any perceived sleight. Don't know that that's the trustworthy alternative you want for the guy with his finger on the button.
Trump, is a business man. He knows how money works, we have a HUGE money problem in the US now, he could fix it.
How is Trump going to fix the US' money problem? You can't file for bankruptcy for a country...

Upvote 0

J Cord

Aug 1, 2016
Canada
✟25,780.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others

Trump, is a business man. He knows how money works, we have a HUGE money problem in the US now, he could fix it. You could call him racist, I don't think he is. I think hes a political mastermind, running for president since the late 60s to early 70s.
Hes saying all these outlandish things to get attention, and it works.

I may not like the either of them, but, but trump, in my opinion is the lesser of the 2 evils, so to speak.

With that being said, I want other christians views on this. I'd like you to reply, with who you'd vote for (or are voting for), with a reason why.
Not asking for any reason in particular, just curious of other christians political views.

Trump is a blatant racist, and has used racism to court the racist vote. IMO that alone should disqualify him from POTUS, because the POTUS is supposed to speak for all Americans, not just one racial group.

For those who support Trump, I would like to ask you one question: Will you think it is OK in a few decade when whites are a minority in the USA, if a Hispanic POTUS candidate blames whites for all that ails the USA, and gets elected on the promise of putting all whites on a registry, and keeping them under special watch?

Reactions: Armoured
Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Trump is a blatant racist, and has used racism to court the racist vote. IMO that alone should disqualify him from POTUS, because the POTUS is supposed to speak for all Americans, not just one racial group.

For those who support Trump, I would like to ask you one question: Will you think it is OK in a few decade when whites are a minority in the USA, if a Hispanic POTUS candidate gets elected on promises of forcing whites in America to be on a registry, and be under special investigation?
"Trump (the alleged non racist) would never let the Hispanics take over!" in 3...2...

Upvote 0

Wolfe

Pack Leader
Aug 24, 2016
United states
✟59,662.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Trump lies all the time, doesn't pay his workers, and seems to fly into a rage at any perceived sleight. Don't know that that's the trustworthy alternative you want for the guy with his finger on the button.
How is Trump going to fix the US' money problem? You can't file for bankruptcy for a country...
But which one is more untrustworthy? all politicians lie, that's not really a fair argument against trump.

As for how he'd fix it, he knows how the economy works, far better than hillary does.
I supported Bernie sanders or marco rubio, I don't like trump or hillary, I think they both look out for the 1% more than they do the 99%.
But as a leader, hillary would let this nation crumble if the price is right. I believe trump is a patriot, that he really does love this country, and wants to see it "be great again" as he says.
Both of them are unqualified for the position I think, but they're the only ones we got left.

Upvote 0

Tull

Aug 13, 2016
Virginia
✟29,416.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

For those who support Trump, I would like to ask you one question: Will you think it is OK in a few decade when whites are a minority in the USA, if a Hispanic POTUS candidate blames whites for all that ails the USA, and gets elected on the promise of putting all whites on a registry, and keeping them under special watch?

I have had the joy of being a minority in different situations and can report that non whites treat those they outnumber no better,when the time comes and whites are the minority they will be treated as such in every way.

Upvote 0

J Cord

Aug 1, 2016
Canada
✟25,780.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
I have had the joy of being a minority in different situations and can report that non whites treat those they outnumber no better,when the time comes and whites are the minority they will be treated as such in every way.

Hmmm. Do you think that might have something to do with how whites are treating minorities. That minorities in the USA have learned that from whites?

I live in Canada, and there are parts of Vancouver where I'm a minority, and I have never been treated poorly. Not once. I've heard others being treated poorly, and I'm sure it does happen, but it is extremely rare. Why do you think that is?

Upvote 0

J Cord

Aug 1, 2016
Canada
✟25,780.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
As for how he'd fix it, he knows how the economy works, far better than hillary does.

Can you please provide some evidence for this? Trump's business "expertise" appears to be based on declaring bankruptcy, not paying bills, and being a great salesman (which Trump certainly is). I haven't seen one shred of evidence that Trump understands the economy at all. Except Trump telling us it's so.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Stillicidia

Revanche Flower
Site Supporter
Apr 22, 2016
Mystic Meadows
✟11,021.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Constitution
God put Trump there because Trump can clean it all up. Don't worry about his character, God uses people for purposes. You should run with it after Trump cleans house, and use that time for the days of the Manifest Sons and Daughters. Teach toward the future of the antichrist, for today, we could not withstand such an event.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kersh

Jan 23, 2016
Michigan
✟24,645.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
God put Trump there because Trump can clean it all up. Don't worry about his character, god uses people for purposes. Your job is to run with it after Trump cleans house, and use that time for the days of the manifest sons and daughters. Teach toward the future of the antichrist, for today, we could not withstand such an event.

Honestly, I think God put Trump and Hillary there for the same reason: to give us what we wanted. Just as he did through Samuel, when the Israelites demanded a king. Like Samuel, there are (and have been for some time) many prophets out there warning us of the consequences of what we are demanding (whether it be liberalism and freedom from moral responsibility or a coldly discompassionate and hostile brand of conservatism). And, like the Israelites, we are refusing to listen and instead insisting on our own way. Whether we get the Donald or Clinton, the people of God will face a difficult 4 to 8 years in this country. And, ultimately, I believe that we will mature and repent as a result of it (though it may take much longer than 4 to 8 years -- it took 6 decades for the people of Judah during the Baylonian exile and centuries leading up to it).

But, we cannot pretend that any of the candidates represents God's plan for this nation. We've long since decided that we're not interested in that.

Upvote 0

ml5363

Jan 6, 2016
Tennessee
✟28,267.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hes had 4 bankruptcies out of 60 ventures...to me it like getting good grades even though had a couple lousy ones...gotta be better than what we got...I think he is about doing stuff for shock factor

Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Why do people think Trump can't fix the money problem? He's gives all the solutions, all the time. Wall is not just a rallying cry, it's a means for taxing leaving companies so they stay in.
"taxing leaving companies"?

Upvote 0