United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Deserves repetition, and enlargement.

Not only are the deaths being purposefully mislabelled as 'covid-19', when they aren't, simply for the monetary gains, but that the CV tests themselves produce enormous false positives, and are not even checking for viral load if there were any such thing present in the first place.

Actual 'dummies' (medical mannequins) are seen in several newsreels, with 'covered' faces so as to make it more difficult for people watching to spot them (but just look at the necks, arms, torso).

Several news reports actually re-use footage from other cases, and relabel them for their own states.

A Corona virus, is simply the common cold/flu strain, as medically defined and identified in the medical encyclopedias used around the world.

There is a massive vaccine agenda being pushed alongside the fear-mongering, and money grabbing (masks, medical gear and other things being sold to the populace all in the name of safety, when the CDC and the AMA and WHO all state that masks do not protect against such things, as even read right on the labels of the boxes themselves).

There are news reports which repeat the same 'story' at differing times of the day across the nation, on differing news outlets (though they all receive the same material from the government script).

Hospitals and triage units completely empty. Nurses seen wasting time on social media during the so-called pandemic (plandemic, planned-demic), and others coming forward, along with Dr.'s, and morticians and legal lawyers all saying that there is a massive 'operation' being performed on the public psyche through abuse of paperwork and media.

Avoid youtube like the plague, and go to other sources like b i t c h u t e, Dtube, Internet Archive, Liveleaks, and other sources for uncensored video materials.
More conspiracy theories. Why don’t you try getting your news from reputable sources instead of select extremist internet sources?

Upvote 0

Redwingfan9

Jul 23, 2019
Midwest
✟70,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
The better response, the more on message response, is that the numbers today are less than half of peak back in April and May despite more than double the infections. He could then launch into praise for doctors who have come up with all sorts of ways to make sure people don't get to thei point of dying before then touting all the successful vaccine trials that the Feds are paying for.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

Good chart. The majority of these--cancer, heart disease, diabetes, parkinson's, etc.--kill many but cannot be transmitted to others by contact. COVID is easily transmittable, but transmission can be greatly reduced simply by social distancing, wearing masks and hand washing. Do those things and the numbers will go down.

• Winner
Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Through him, in all things, more than conquerors.
Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Good chart. The majority of these--cancer, heart disease, diabetes, parkinson's, etc.--kill many but cannot be transmitted to others by contact. COVID is easily transmittable, but transmission can be greatly reduced simply by social distancing, wearing masks and hand washing. Do those things and the numbers will go down.

Will it also help if we click our heels together 3 times and say 'there's no place like home'? Smh.

• Haha
Reactions: Running2win
Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

And because of the corrupt inflated covid testing and counting system, the hungry cheeky virus has been poaching bits of other segments of the annual death pie. I suggest the real covid number is closer to er, let me think...ZERO.

See, they're yet to actually exclude the possibility that the viral-type particles they're finding aren't metabolic product. I've learned that cells are prepared to sacrifice themselves to emit strong RNA protein solvents called exosomes to combat pathogens or diseases. It's Christ at the heart of biology. And it's highly likely these exosomes are being 'mistaken' for pathogenic viral particles. So they set about killing the firefighters and saying they're firebugs! Satan's grubby paws at work? You decide.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
And because of the corrupt inflated covid testing and counting system, the hungry cheeky virus has been poaching bits of other segments of the annual death pie. I suggest the real covid number is closer to er, let me think...ZERO.

See, they're yet to actually exclude the possibility that the viral-type particles they're finding aren't metabolic product. I've learned that cells are prepared to sacrifice themselves to emit strong RNA protein solvents called exosomes to combat pathogens or diseases. It's Christ at the heart of biology. And it's highly likely these exosomes are being 'mistaken' for pathogenic viral particles. So they set about killing the firefighters and saying they're firebugs! Satan's grubby paws at work? You decide.

Or we can deal with reality and say that the number of US deaths is around 160,000, and the number is much higher if deaths in other nations are added in.

Do you have any actual evidence from reputable sources--major research hospitals, the CDC, current articles in peer-reviewed journals--to back your claims?

Upvote 0

Scott Husted

Apr 8, 2020
Virginia Beach
✟57,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Viruses are really an integral part of the over all ecological system, besides covid numbers pale in comprason with the unnatural/willful abortions worldwide.

Upvote 0

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
  • Haha
Reactions: tryphena rose
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Every Life Matters.

Eugenics is a horrible slope to slide down upon because it will reach just about everyone.

"Oh it's just the sick pups and ancient people"

And then it's "Oh it's just the poor people"

Then it's "oh it's just the junkies"

Then it's "oh it's just the obese people"

Then it's "Oh it's just those with mental health issues"

Then it's "Oh it's just those with handicaps"

Then it's "Oh it's just those with allergies"

Then it's "Oh it's just those who lost their jobs"

Eugenics are a horrible thing.
We currently have riots because people believe that a poor junkie's rights were violated because of race.

But when it comes to everyone else there's no riots...no screaming...no riots.

The hypocrisy is getting so deep that no one can breathe.

Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Viruses are really an integral part of the over all ecological system,

That's a nice way to put it. But I understand the word 'virus' comes from the Latin meaning 'poison', and the natural viruses are there to fight poisons.

covid numbers pale in comprason with the unnatural/willful abortions worldwide.

I wish we all took abortion as seriously as we do covid.

• Agree
Reactions: Running2win
Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Or we can deal with reality and say that the number of US deaths is around 160,000, and the number is much higher if deaths in other nations are added in.

The reality is that the curse of blindness and ignorance will be lifted. Don't lose hope.

Do you have any actual evidence from reputable sources--major research hospitals, the CDC, current articles in peer-reviewed journals--to back your claims?

Better still, a German Court of Appeal decision vindicating the microbiologist Dr Lanka, who offered 100k euro prize for proof of the measles virus. Now it's the methodology that's the problem, so it applies just as well to HIV, SARS, Swine Flu and our newest pal, SARS nCov.

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟888,482.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm suggesting that with over 160,000+ dead on his watch "it is what it is" isn't really something to inspire much confidence that he knows what he's doing. I'm suggesting anyone else would have done a better job than the ex-reality tv show host we have as the President today. :wave:
tulc(since Lord Vega asked what he was suggesting) ;)

Lol when he gave words of encouragement before he was ridiculed for it. The truth is no matter what he says people are going to twist anything he says to use it against him. No matter what action he takes people will side against him. It’s a lot easier to sit on the sidelines making judgements and pointing out mistakes after the smoke has cleared than it is to make these tough decisions while the data is incomplete.

Upvote 0

Scott Husted

Apr 8, 2020
Virginia Beach
✟57,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That's a nice way to put it. But I understand the word 'virus' comes from the Latin meaning 'poison', and the natural viruses are there to fight poisons.

There is no comparison between the amount of good poisons in and on our bodies and that live in the environment we are a part of to that of the lethal ones to the human species.

Here's a good short read from Earth Sky that conveys some of the present understanding of the poisons on our planet that are said to out number the stars in the universe.

Meet the trillions of viruses that make up your virome | EarthSky.org

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Shrewd Manager

Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There is no comparison between the amount of good poisons in and on our bodies and that live in the environment we are a part of to that of the lethal ones to the human species.

Here's a good short read from Earth Sky that conveys some of the present understanding of the poisons on our planet that are said to out number the stars in the universe.

Meet the trillions of viruses that make up your virome | EarthSky.org

Well that's an interesting article but it still posits the endogenous virus as something that attacks cells. Electron microscopy doesn't enable a dynamic insight into what's going on, as it just zaps everything. But what is known is that the cells can produce viruses (ie exosomes, proteins indistinguishable from viruses), that fight poisons/ pathogens. I mean, it's unthinkable that our body contains 38 trillion viruses and they're mainly up to no good. God created it all and saw it was very good.

So this whole 'germ theory' approach to viruses is unproven and I suspect false (and satanic) in its most basic premise.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
The reality is that the curse of blindness and ignorance will be lifted. Don't lose hope.

I remain hopeful that one day the blindness and ignorance of those who ignore reality and believe conspiracy theories will be lifted.

Better still, a German Court of Appeal decision vindicating the microbiologist Dr Lanka, who offered 100k euro prize for proof of the measles virus. Now it's the methodology that's the problem, so it applies just as well to HIV, SARS, Swine Flu and our newest pal, SARS nCov.

No, I asked for evidence from reputable sources, not a German Court of Appeals decision that "applies just as well" to COVID.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How dare he not have developed a vaccine yet and saved us all.
I don't care about his "creating a vaccine." that's not his job, his job would have been (for example) when it was realized that wearing masks helps to greatly reduce the spread of the virus he could have simply worn a mask. He wouldn't even have to say anything about it, just worn the mask. He could have not used the daily briefings on covid as a replacement for having rallies and let the adults on the stage do the talking instead. Stand there, looking spray tanned and be quiet. He could have done that. He could have done/not done a lot of things. But I guess if you elect this in the first place:
151127_gma_llamas_0707_4x3_608.jpg

you're going to get what you voted for.

I'm going to have to rethink my vote.
tulc(is glad he could help with that) :wave:

Reactions: Arc F1
Upvote 0

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thank you for proving my point.

The numbers are corrupt, have been intentionally corrupted, and thus can't be trusted. The most obvious example of this occurred in Florida, where numerous laboratories falsely reported up to 100 percent positive testing results. Quote:
Of course corruption and conspiracy can work both ways. The moment you cry corruption it's then just a matter of which lies you're choosing to believe.

Upvote 0

Scott Husted

Apr 8, 2020
Virginia Beach
✟57,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well that's an interesting article but it still posits the endogenous virus as something that attacks cells. Electron microscopy doesn't enable a dynamic insight into what's going on, as it just zaps everything. But what is known is that the cells can produce viruses (ie exosomes, proteins indistinguishable from viruses), that fight poisons/ pathogens. I mean, it's unthinkable that our body contains 38 trillion viruses and they're mainly up to no good. God created it all and saw it was very good.

So this whole 'germ theory' approach to viruses is unproven and I suspect false (and satanic) in its most basic premise.

The article didn't say they were up to no good actually, besides an adults body contains roughly 20 to 30 trillion red blood cells ... which travel in the human body roughly 4 million miles a year, which also itself is quite unthinkable.

Upvote 0