✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Twitter Trump said:
Corrupt politician Adam Schiff’s lies are growing by the day. Keep fighting tough, Republicans, you are dealing with human scum who have taken Due Process and all of the Republican Party’s rights away from us during the most unfair hearings in American History......

So apparently now both Democrats and Republicans who don't support him are all 'Human scum'. Seems pretty clear. Either you support him, or you're human scum.

Skewpoint

Jul 11, 2019
USA
✟72,362.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Alright conservatives, which word is worse and should the other side be offended.... deplorable or human scum? Judge them on a scale from 1-10. Bonus points if you tell us more or less "this is different!"

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟613,127.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
So apparently now both Democrats and Republicans who don't support him are all 'Human scum'. Seems pretty clear. Either you support him, or you're human scum.
I believe he was referring to the democrat politicians who have carried the 'never Trump at any cost' flame.....but go ahead and the feed the fire.....

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I believe he was referring to the democrat politicians who have carried the 'never Trump at any cost' flame.....but go ahead and the feed the fire.....

Sure, its not the guy calling people 'Human scum' who is feeding the fire, no its the people relaying it. Ok then..

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

I would characterize it as either you do not actively try to remove him from office or you are human scum.

• Agree
Reactions: evoeth
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟432,420.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
This is why your side can't be taken seriously. He is very obviously talking about the leadership that is bringing these charges against him and not all Dems.....
Wow.

Youre doing the exact same thing: taking one persons error and making it about the whole "side".

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,013.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Alright conservatives, which word is worse and should the other side be offended.... deplorable or human scum? Judge them on a scale from 1-10. Bonus points if you tell us more or less "this is different!"
Okay, let's look at who was called what and why...Clinton said about half of Donald supporters could be put in "a basket of deplorables". Who? “The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it".

Donald is calling people "human scum". Who? "[Those] who have taken Due Process and all of the Republican Party’s rights away from us during the most unfair hearings in American History" - which actually isn't anyone because there is no one doing that. Who else? The Republican "Never-Trumpers" who Donald claims, without evidence, have been working against him since Day One - even those he hand-picked to be his advisers.

So, conservatives, which is worse? The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it or Never-Trumpers?

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,013.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That's "Democratic politicians", bub.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And you think that kind of language is ok?

Not in the least. I cannot give my honest opinion of Trump's character as the way I would express that opinion would be considered flaming but I certainly can point out that the language he uses to attack people is often unacceptable.

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Not in the least. I cannot give my honest opinion of Trump's character as the way I would express that opinion would be considered flaming but I certainly can point out that the language he uses to attack people is often unacceptable.

The language scares me quite frankly. It's the kind of language used to dehumanize, and once people start seeing other people as less than human, terrible things can occur.

Upvote 0