Indiana
✟936,850.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
It's ok when it's their guy. It isn't ok when it isn't their guy.

Not true for me. He isn't my guy. His isn't my party. I merely want to judge a President by how he governs, not how he does recreation.

Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Not true for me. He isn't my guy. His isn't my party. I merely want to judge a President by how he governs, not how he does recreation.

Does it bother you that he wants to cut a large number of programs that help people but has spent over 10 million dollars in his first 60 days going down to his resort on weekends?

Upvote 0

seeking.IAM

Episcopalian
Site Supporter
Feb 29, 2004
Indiana
✟936,850.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Does it bother you that he wants to cut a large number of programs that help people but has spent over 10 million dollars in his first 60 days going down to his resort on weekends?

Yes, it bothers me that he wants to cut programs aiding the poor, sick, children, and disabled. If he wants to fund those programs, he is going to have to cut our insane defense budget, not give up golf fees which are a drop in the bucket compared to defense. It's our defense budget that is killing the federal budget, but no one seems to want to talk about that.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,613.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
FenderTL5 said:
The more time he spends on the golf course the better-off the nation is.

Only if he wades into the water hazards.

You think they have gators in the water hazards at Mar-a-Lago?

Upvote 0

JGG

Mar 12, 2006
✟58,445.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Y'know it should be obvious '[a vague, sinister conspiracy theory that is not particularly specific or well defined, but is easily recognized as menacing']. Trump is '[general statement that shows that Trump is strong if not divine]'. Of course, Obama '[statement that condemns Obama as evil/non-American/secret Muslim/Deep State Co-Ordinator/Ally to alien invaders threatening to destroy the planet]'.

-Sorry. It's late and I'm tired. I will try to fill this in tomorrow, but I wanted to put some filler in so people can agree with or praise me.

• Agree
Reactions: Armoured
Upvote 0

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Yes, it bothers me that he wants to cut programs aiding the poor, sick, children, and disabled. If he wants to fund those programs, he is going to have to cut our insane defense budget, not give up golf fees which are a drop in the bucket compared to defense. It's our defense budget that is killing the federal budget, but no one seems to want to talk about that.

I agree about the defense budget, but you do realize that some of these programs for those you mentioned could basically be fully funded if the man didn't go on one of his Mar-A-Lago trips? He's asking those people to tighten their belts while he's off partying on their dime.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

He is Risen 72

Colossians 2:14 The Law is nailed to the Cross!!
Sep 3, 2013
Michigan
✟27,787.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Christ is the Savior of mankind who’s free gift is available to all those who ask. Praise Jesus, The Risen Lord!

President Donald Trump is the most effective president ever and the Democrat snowflakes are running scared and having to attack him for everything he does. It is sad with the levels of muckraking, slander and outright lies that the Democrats are throwing at President Trump. But guess what? He is still the President! Nothing is sticking! The world sees the lies for what they are.

And the calls to assassinate President Trump by alligator and poison scorpions just par for the course.

• Optimistic
Upvote 0

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,147,795.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Christ is the Savior of mankind who’s free gift is available to all those who ask. Praise Jesus, The Risen Lord!

President Donald Trump is the most effective president ever and the Democrat snowflakes are running scared and having to attack him for everything he does. It is sad with the levels of muckraking, slander and outright lies that the Democrats are throwing at President Trump. But guess what? He is still the President! Nothing is sticking! The world sees the lies for what they are.

And the calls to assassinate President Trump by alligator and poison scorpions just par for the course.
In what universe is Donald the most effective president? FDR would have to disagree.

He cannot even get his healthcare plan through a republican controlled congress, he had to rewrite his 'muslim' ban.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,147,795.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single

Oh and who talked about assassinating him? Merely discussing how to make Golf more exciting, I've tried to watch golf on TVs and it's just plain dull.

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Oh and who talked about assassinating him? Merely discussing how to make Golf more exciting, I've tried to watch golf on TVs and it's just plain dull.
I specifically said that junk food is bad for alligators, which is an argument AGAINST assassinating him.

Upvote 0

Redac

Jul 16, 2007
California
✟167,609.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I specifically said that junk food is bad for alligators, which is an argument AGAINST assassinating him.
You actually said they don't like junk food, which is really just an argument against using alligators specifically. ;)

• Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,613.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

I've often thought that golf could be remade into a real sport by the introduction of body-checking.

Upvote 0