tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Americans were able to pay for the Obama presidency, and they will be able to pay for the Trump presidency too.
The expenses never change. What changes is the partisanship of those complaining. (emph. added)
since he's spent about as much in a month as President Obama spent in a year I'm thinking the price has indeed changed quite a bit. :wave:
tulc(notices once again: can't discuss President Trump without bringing up President Obama) :D

Reactions: seashale76
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Americans were able to pay for the Obama presidency, and they will be able to pay for the Trump presidency too.
The expenses never change. What changes is the partisanship of those complaining.

That's the truth and I think as far as vacations go the Obama's will go down in history as one of the the most lavish.
MB

Upvote 0

2win

Dec 11, 2008
✟64,388.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
since he's spent about as much in a month as President Obama spent in a year I'm thinking the price has indeed changed quite a bit. :wave:
tulc(notices once again: can't discuss President Trump without bringing up President Obama) :D

Since he's done more work than Obama did in a year, I'd say he is worth it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's the truth and I think as far as vacations go the Obama's will go down in history as one of the the most lavish.
MB
Not most lavish, but certainly the most Republican whined about. And to repeat: President Trump has spent in less then a month as much as President Obama spent in a year. With no end in sight. :wave:
tulc(would be interested in seeing someone justify this without them mentioning President Obama) :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Since he's done more work than Obama did in a year, I'd say he is worth it.
Still can't justify President Trump without talking about President Obama I see. :D
tulc(is more then willing to keep pointing this fact out as needed) :wave:

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You are going to be ok.
We do have a hairless service dog available?
Trump -- wanting to please all.
M-Bob
Weird thing is? Having or not having fur isn't an issue, it would have to be a skinless non breathing no feces producing dog or cat in order to not have trouble with it. :wave:
tulc(does appreciate the attempt to help though!) :clap:

Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Still can't justify President Trump without talking about President Obama I see. :D
tulc(is more then willing to keep pointing this fact out as needed) :wave:

When you are going to point out flaws, always be prepared for apples to apples comparisons.
Such as:
How much work did Obama do during vacations, compared to how much Trump did on these weekend visits, and how much did it cost to close airports two times when Obama and his wife took separate jumbo jets just hours apart to the same location?

NPR is crying more about the inconvenience Trump is causing the locals than the cost. And local Democrat, Rep. Lois Frankel, basically said they don't want him there.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Weird thing is? Having or not having fur isn't an issue, it would have to be a skinless non breathing no feces producing dog or cat in order to not have trouble with it. :wave:
tulc(does appreciate the attempt to help though!) :clap:

Service potatoes available.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When you are going to point out flaws, always be prepared for apples to apples comparisons.
Such as:
How much work did Obama do during vacations, compared to how much Trump did on these weekend visits, and how much did it cost to close airports two times when Obama and his wife took separate jumbo jets just hours apart to the same location?

NPR is crying more about the inconvenience Trump is causing the locals than the cost. And local Democrat, Rep. Lois Frankel, basically said they don't want him there.
I suspect the two jets cost less then it costs to maintain two separate households in two different States. And neither the one in DC or the one in New York are where he goes to play golf every weekend. I'm still not seeing anything that actually supports President Trump in this, what I'm seeing is a whole lot of "SO'S YER MOM!" which isn't surprising: President Trump isn't giving his supporters much to work with. That must really sting, huh? :sigh:
tulc(calculates 12 months of President Trump and family vacations at this rate for one year works out to $135,600,000) :wave:

Upvote 0

more4less

Nov 23, 2016
Houston Tx
✟29,971.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
But I do know that his Melbourne Florida rally that the money has came from his campaign fund. It sort of did came from the tax-payers. But that was given to him to support his campaign. Well gosh, he can really save. I would of have spent that all up in one day.
And so I doesn't know is the money that he used from his campaign fund that was used for the rally is included.

$3,115,688: Taxpayers' Tab for Obama's Golf, Vacation and Daughters' NYC Trip

Obama’s Hawaii Vacation Cost Taxpayers $3.5 Million

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But I do know that his Melbourne Florida rally that the money has came from his campaign fund. It sort of did came from the tax-payers. But that was given to him to support his campaign. Well gosh, he can really save. I would of have spent that all up in one day.
And so I doesn't know is the money that he used from his campaign fund that was used for the rally is included.
Do you have a link about him using his own money to pay to fly Air Force One down to Florida? :scratch:
tulc(would be interested in seeing that) :wave:

Upvote 0