Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
From last night:
Trump Slams His Security For Being ‘Politically Correct’ In Ejecting Protester

Get her out, get her out,” he said. “See these guys want to be so politically correct. Get her out. You see that?”

Then, Trump taunted the security guard.

“I’ll tell you, law enforcement’s so great. That particular guy wanted to be so politically correct,” he said, waving his arms and moaning while mocking the guard:

“We don’t want to be politically correct,” Trump said. “I don’t know who he was. He didn’t do the greatest job.”

Nice, eh?

In case any of the TrumpFans have forgotten why so many of us think Obama was a better person, a better president, a better leader, and a better American, allow me to refresh your memory:

and my favorite one:

No calls for violence. No stoking anger. Just the opposite, really: calling for calm and civility, jokes to lighten the mood, and in most cases, a validation of the heckler's, or at least of their right to protest.

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
In nearly everything the says and does Trump shows just how woefully inadequate he is for the job that’s been given to him.
Come on. You know Trump's base loves him for this kind of thing. His approval rating probably just went up.

Upvote 0

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
When you look at Obama, it's kind of sad to see how much the right-wing hatred of him drove them into Trump's arms. Trump is simply mediocre in almost every way, but that is okay because it's not Obama. It's just sad. But of course, Obama handled everything with class and intelligence.

Upvote 0

Al Touthentop

Nov 24, 2019
VENETA
Visit site
✟34,926.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Libertarian
From last night:

No calls for violence. No stoking anger. Just the opposite, really: calling for calm and civility, jokes to lighten the mood, and in most cases, a validation of the heckler's, or at least of their right to protest.

He may have been polite to protesters. But he ordered drones to murder innocent kids, specifically the murder of a teenage US citizen whose dad said things he didn't like.

Not a fan of Trump. But this isn't proof of Obama's better nature, it is merely proof of his hypocrisy.

Reactions: Kenny'sID
Upvote 0

Not David

I'm back!
Apr 6, 2018
USA
✟231,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
He may have been polite to protesters. But he ordered drones to murder innocent kids, specifically the murder of a teenage US citizen whose dad said things he didn't like.

Not a fan of Trump. But this isn't proof of Obama's better nature, it is merely proof of his hypocrisy.
Just like the Bush family, they seemed nice but look at what they did.

Upvote 0

Al Touthentop

Nov 24, 2019
VENETA
Visit site
✟34,926.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Libertarian
Just like the Bush family, they seemed nice but look at what they did.

Exactly. No idea what was in that picture but I don't need it. Obama ordered the murder of a 16 year old US citizen. Then his administration blamed his murder on the boy saying "he should have had a more responsible father." Then Trump ordered Seal Team 6 to go in and murder the boy's eight year old sister. Well, that wasn't the specific order, but they shot her in the neck and let her bleed to death.

Obama Killed a 16-Year-Old American in Yemen. Trump Just Killed His 8-Year-Old Sister.

Upvote 0

Not David

I'm back!
Apr 6, 2018
USA
✟231,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Exactly. No idea what was in that picture but I don't need it. Obama ordered the murder of a 16 year old US citizen. Then his administration blamed his murder on the boy saying "he should have had a more responsible father." Then Trump ordered Seal Team 6 to go in and murder the boy's eight year old sister. Well, that wasn't the specific order, but they shot her in the neck and let her bleed to death.

Obama Killed a 16-Year-Old American in Yemen. Trump Just Killed His 8-Year-Old Sister.
Imagine your children being killed by two presidents.

• Agree
Reactions: Al Touthentop
Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,025.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Christians don't hate Obama or Trump.

Titus 3
1 Put them in mind to be subject to principalities and powers, to obey magistrates, to be ready to every good work, 2 To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men.

3 For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another. 4 But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, 5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; 6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour; 7 That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life. 8 This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable unto men.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
From last night:

Nice, eh?

In case any of the TrumpFans have forgotten why so many of us think Obama was a better person, a better president, a better leader, and a better American, allow me to refresh your memory:

and my favorite one:

What did the protester say/do?

Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
You don't hate people who don't know the Lord --- if you are a Christian.

Most of the Christians I have interacted with didn't get that memo. Also, I do like the unintentional irony of your bolding, as though you do hate people who don't know the Lord if you are not a Christian...which seems pretty silly.

• Winner
Reactions: Aryeh Jay
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟498,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Most of the Christians I have interacted with didn't get that memo. Also, I do like the unintentional irony of your bolding, as though you do hate people who don't know the Lord if you are not a Christian...which seems pretty silly.

Converts form other religions are sometimes zealots and viciously attack their former religions as well as being keepers of the “Truth” of their new religion. They get the memos that the regular long term members don’t get.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Looked like she was waving a sign and flipping people the bird.

And the guard removed her....and Trump made comments about how gently the guard treated her?

Does that newsworthy to you? It seems pretty mundane to me. It's as if those reporting were hoping for something else.

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,576.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Come on. You know Trump's base loves him for this kind of thing. His approval rating probably just went up.

Hyperbole to say Trump's base in totality like him for all things he does or says. And I'd say that about the base of another politician who might not be one I'd vote for. Millions, and millions of people make up a base and there's always subgroups within a base.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,426,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And the guard removed her....and Trump made comments about how gently the guard treated her?

Does that newsworthy to you? It seems pretty mundane to me. It's as if those reporting were hoping for something else.

I suspect it was the way in which Trump responded, suggesting the guard was too "PC" for not removing her faster. But you're right, this is well established by now --barely newsworthy. Trump feeds off the worst human instincts.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: FireDragon76
Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hyperbole to say Trump's base in totality like him for all things he does or says. And I'd say that about the base of another politician who might not be one I'd vote for. Millions, and millions of people make up a base and there's always subgroups within a base.
Then why doesn’t his base ever call for him to behave better? Why do they generally defend him when he does these things? Why don’t they complain about how his behavior hurts Republicans? I certainly was very vocal when I wasn’t happy with Obama, as were many leftists and progressives.

Upvote 0