Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,500.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
whoa, wait a minute, does this mean the tax records he promised to reveal may finally reach the light of day? and.. does this mean a real medical report (other than the Trump dictated one ) may exist after-all?
Well, the report did say "tax documents", so it might just be a paper with "certified tax genius" written on it in sharpie.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟498,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Well, the report did say "tax documents", so it might just be a paper with "certified tax genius" written on it in sharpie.

People who graduate from the Wharton School of Bankruptcy are more than just certified geniuses.

Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟895,522.00
Faith
Christian
Upvote 0

Say it aint so

Jun 19, 2020
Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Two words: Russian Collusion.
A few more words. Manafort, Stone, Don Jr working with Russians or Russian cutouts. That only "leak" occurred when Bill Barr went to publicly mislead the conclusions of that investigation.

Upvote 0

Say it aint so

Jun 19, 2020
Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
whoa, wait a minute, does this mean the tax records he promised to reveal may finally reach the light of day? and.. does this mean a real medical report (other than the Trump dictated one ) may exist after-all?
LOL, Trump will post that right after he posts the results of his non existent investigative team that proved Obama was born in Kenya.

Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,205,762.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Why in the world was the guy storing top secret documents with his tax info?

Well, to play the sarcastic and humorous devil's advocate...Trump did a really good job keeping his tax info hidden from the public...so the secret documents are probably safe from anyone ever getting to see it if it's with his tax documents.

• Haha
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Why in the world was the guy storing top secret documents with his tax and medical info?
Because that's where he keeps his "Sharpies"?

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟299,504.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

FenderTL5

Κύριε, ἐλέησον.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2016
Nashville TN
✟634,156.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Yttrium

Independent Centrist
May 19, 2019
Pacific NW
✟245,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
Well, on that note; Trump has been very verbal in claiming that he declassified all of those documents.

That would be quite a treasonous thing to do. I'm hoping that he just broke the law in a fit of narcissism.

• Winner
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

FenderTL5

Κύριε, ἐλέησον.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2016
Nashville TN
✟634,156.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
That would be quite a treasonous thing to do. I'm hoping that he just broke the law in a fit of narcissism.
I was referring to the medical and tax records (which are mentioned as the topic in the thread title).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟299,504.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I was referring to the medical and tax records (which are mentioned as the topic in the thread title).

And I was joking. Trump's tax and medical records aren't "classified". They are protected by privacy laws for him as well as anyone else. He shouldn't be forced to reveal that the "239" weight actually was transposed in the first two digits. I stand by his rights.

Now if he's tossing personal documents (tax, medical, etc.) into the boxes of his stolen National Defense Information to "sanitize" them, he is just admitting (by his actions) that he knew the nature of the forbidden content and did so deliberately. I smell a 1519 charge....

Upvote 0

FenderTL5

Κύριε, ἐλέησον.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2016
Nashville TN
✟634,156.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
And I was joking. Trump's tax and medical records aren't "classified". They are protected by privacy laws for him as well as anyone else. He shouldn't be forced to reveal that the "239" weight actually was transposed in the first two digits. I stand by his rights.

Now if he's tossing personal documents (tax, medical, etc.) into the boxes of his stolen National Defense Information to "sanitize" them, he is just admitting (by his actions) that he knew the nature of the forbidden content and did so deliberately. I smell a 1519 charge....
ah, I didn't quite catch the subtle humor. Hopefully it was in-kind to my first post about the documents in question :)

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟651,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
"According to the Privilege Review Team's Report, the seized materials include medical documents, correspondence related to taxes, and accounting information," Cannon wrote.
A source familiar told Fox News that the FBI seized 40 years of Trump’s medical records from Mar-a-Lago during the search. . .

All this after claiming that they were only retrieving "nuclear documents". However, out of 11,000 documents seized, only 100 of them were marked as classified in any way. It's becoming more obvious than ever that they ran out of material to make accusations against Trump, so they raided his home to fish for whatever else they could use for the ongoing TV series, "The Jan. 6th Hearings" (airing this Fall)

Upvote 0