• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Trump May boycott 2020 debates after DNC snubs Fox News

Discussion in 'American Politics' started by Mountainmanbob, Mar 7, 2019.

1. GoldenBoy89

GoldenBoy89 We're Still Here

+14,832
    Humanist
    Single
    US-Democrat
    Which is coming right after the repeal and replacement of Obamacare.

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. whatbogsends

whatbogsends Senior Veteran

+3,667
    Atheist
    Maybe he'll get to locking up Hillary after he's repealed and replaced Obamacare on day 1.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. whatbogsends

whatbogsends Senior Veteran

+3,667
    Atheist
    Doh! I knew I should have read the rest of the thread before posting.

4. GoldenBoy89

+14,832
    Humanist
    Single
    US-Democrat
    Hey, great minds think alike.

5. KCfromNC

KCfromNC Regular Member

+6,091
    Atheist
    Private
    I don't think getting into a "which leader is more honest, Trump or ..." discussion is going to help your point very much.

I'm not sure if you're trying to convince me this is true or convince yourself.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. Albion

Albion Facilitator

+20,347
    Anglican
    Married
    So is this all you have--the Mexican government has not paid yet, so we are all supposed to conclude that this proves that: 1) they never will, and 2) anyone who ever thought that they would do so is nothing but a liar? :rolleyes:

7. GoldenBoy89

+14,832
    Humanist
    Single
    US-Democrat
    Short of using military intervention, I don't see how we could ever get them to. It's not in any country's personal interest to pay for another country's pet civil engineering projects and we can't force them to.

No, simply misled.

8. USincognito

USincognito Milk-Bones for Cerberus is a cool album name Supporter

+13,567
    United States
    Atheist
    Private
    As long as you guys are maintaining the fantasy that somehow Mexico will pay for it, how do you suggest we get them to do so?

No. Just duped by a conman.

9. KCfromNC

KCfromNC Regular Member

+6,091
    Atheist
    Private
    No, I listed a bunch more evidence than that. But thanks for asking.

10. KCfromNC

KCfromNC Regular Member

+6,091
    Atheist
    Private
    I think that's a losing strategy for them. Even if there are ideas I'm assuming they're so far-fetched that it would just make the idea look even more dumb than it is now. Better to play the "you can't prove it is 100% impossible that they won't" word games and hope for the best.

11. cow451

cow451 Individual-2 Supporter

+11,627
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Others
    I have yet to hear a plausible explanation of how the US will convince Mexico to pay that couldn’t be easily offset. Remember, the US and Mexico are major trading partners.