✟38,862.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Have any evidence of that?
Well there are the 15 boxes he already turned over, but that was not all and there was enough evidence for the Trump appointed head of the FBI to convince a Trump appointed Judge to issue a warrant to search Trump's residence for more. So the answer is definitely yes.

Upvote 0

Jesse Dornfeld

Slave to Christ
Site Supporter
Oct 11, 2020
Twin Cities
Visit site
✟176,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Well there are the 15 boxes he already turned over, but that was not all and there was enough evidence for the Trump appointed head of the FBI to convince a Trump appointed Judge to issue a warrant to search Trump's residence for more. So the answer is definitely yes.

That does not mean there is evidence of flouting. It means there is an investigation, sure, and for all I know, Trump is in on it. If that is the case, then Trump assumes that no evidence will be found against him.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ponderous Curmudgeon

Feb 20, 2021
Newfield
✟38,862.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
That does not mean there is evidence of flouting. It means there is an investigation, sure, and for all I know, Trump is in on it. If that is the case, then Trump assumes that no evidence will be found against him.
So you do not understand how and why a search warrant is granted. It requires evidence presented to a judge of the probability of finding more evidence. In addition, it has already been determined that the first 15 boxes did contain classified information, the warrant is to search for more.

Upvote 0

Jesse Dornfeld

Slave to Christ
Site Supporter
Oct 11, 2020
Twin Cities
Visit site
✟176,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
So you do not understand how and why a search warrant is granted. It requires evidence presented to a judge of the probability of finding more evidence. In addition, it has already been determined that the first 15 boxes did contain classified information, the warrant is to search for more.

I know politicians are corrupt and I think Trump was less corrupt than most politicians.

Upvote 0

Ponderous Curmudgeon

Feb 20, 2021
Newfield
✟38,862.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I know politicians are corrupt and I think Trump was less corrupt than most politicians.
That's nice, good to see we have yet another person with no faith in the 200 plus years of our government because he doesn't like how our laws and procedures affect one person that he likes.

Upvote 0

Jesse Dornfeld

Slave to Christ
Site Supporter
Oct 11, 2020
Twin Cities
Visit site
✟176,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
That's nice, good to see we have yet another person with no faith in the 200 plus years of our government because he doesn't like how our laws and procedures affect one person that he likes.

Ah. Well, I think we can say the same or worse of Biden.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We’ll, “flouting” isn’t a legal term….
One who flouts is a floater, not a flautist….

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Landon Caeli
Upvote 0