Trump lost, do you still think they did something to cause him to lose?

Will they ever be found out?

• yes

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • no

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is not disinformation! I did not write the articles. Why do you not see what is going to happen?
It doesn't matter whether the lies start with you or not. It is your christian responsibility to NOT spread them.
I am not saying anything one way or another except that from videos of Joe Bidens gaffes, he sounds like a fumbling idiot and now he is running our country. Am I allowed to be concerned?
You are allowed to be concerned.

You are not held guiltless ... for spreading lies ...

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No I saw a video on Joe Bidens gaffes and he sounded out of his mind. I am just a concerned citizen who wishes him the best but am afraid for our nation.
Once again, you are allowed to be concerned.

The sin is in spreading lies, ... even the lies of others.

For instance, ... Joe Biden has had several televised speaking events (now including the inauguration).

To have had the opportunity to observe Joe Biden speaking first-hand, ... and yet to choose to spread the lie that he cannot talk, ... is evil-speaking.

Christians have a responsibility to check out the FACTS before they opt to spread what might be disinformation (i.e. lies).

I am truly beginning to think that this contingent of christians spreading lies for Trump ... is evidence of "the delusion that deceives even the elect" ... that the Bible speaks of ...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,099,487.00
Country
United States