Trump lost, do you still think they did something to cause him to lose?

Will they ever be found out?

• yes

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • no

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Mt. Shasta, California
Visit site
✟298,148.00
Faith
Christian
The powers that be.

That's a bit vague don't you think? In a Republic like ours, the *people* are the "powers that be", and indeed they did vote for Biden more than they voted for Trump. That's not a "steal", that's a democracy.

Upvote 0

LightLoveHope

Jesus leads us to life
Oct 6, 2018
London
✟79,782.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
The fact is that QAnon's followers are NOT mainstream, nor are those ideas.

However, the same political turn -- but in reverse -- is becoming mainstream with previously unheard of acts being tolerated when they come from the radical left. Unlike the QAnon people, this movement has the full compliance of the mainstream media, academia, and one of our major political parties.
Many acts are done which are criminal. I am focused on the support or opposition to democracy, and where believers appear to be.

The argument God said, so we must obey speaks to believers not the lost. The argument about defunding the police or letting drug addicts run wild is insane. Unfortunately drug culture sees the police as the enemy, which is what needs to change.
Drug addicts are I'll, slaves to their need... until this is resolved and handled properly things will just freeze and rot. No one wants to have this empty life, but things do not appear to be improving.

God bless you

Upvote 0

Jaxxi

Half-ready for Anything.....
Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
You guys have been reading too many conspiracy websites.

The problem is related to the fact that *not* everyone has been wearing masks and practicing social distancing.

They are living organisms and that's what they do.

Even if that's true, it's not going to go away anytime soon all by itself as Trump suggested a year ago. The only way we can stop it, or slow it down is to continue to social distance and get the vaccines into arms as quickly as possible.
Look, I am not a Trump supporter. I am merely calling what I am seeing.

January 20th this was posted on CNN.
Trump has left, but some of his supporters still think he's about to declare martial law -- and they're excited

Is CNN a conspiracy website? You people who aren't calling this what it is and acting like everyone is a nutjob is half the problem.

Upvote 0

Michael

Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Mt. Shasta, California
Visit site
✟298,148.00
Faith
Christian
Look, I am not a Trump supporter. I am merely calling what I am seeing.

January 20th this was posted on CNN.
Trump has left, but some of his supporters still think he's about to declare martial law -- and they're excited

Is CNN a conspiracy website? You people who aren't calling this what it is and acting like everyone is a nutjob is half the problem.

Trump isn't in office anymore and he can't declare martial law anymore even if he wanted to. The whole concept of *Trump* declaring martial law *now* is just conspiracy theory nonsense, even if I too worried about that possibility while he was still in office and spewing disinformation about our last election. If it was a valid concern then, it's certainly not now.

Reactions: Lg2000
Upvote 0

seeking.IAM

Episcopalian
Site Supporter
Feb 29, 2004
Indiana
✟938,917.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
We are commanded not to bear false witness. How can some continue this narrative that the election was stolen when there has only been innuendo that has not been convincing to many Courts, including those with Judges on the bench who were appointed by President Trump? It's not only a conspiracy theory, it's violation of a commandment.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jaxxi

Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Trump isn't in office anymore and he can't declare martial law anymore even if he wanted to. The whole concept of *Trump* declaring martial law *now* is just conspiracy theory nonsense, even if I too worried about that possibility while he was still in office and spewing disinformation about our last election. If it was a valid concern then, it's certainly not now.
You don't have a clue what Joe Biden intends on doing and the fact that he is an obvious puppet for the shadow government should be a clue that no one knows what to expect. The man can't even talk and he is 87 years old. His ideas are outdated, his views are not fresh and with the times. " Poor kids are just as bright and just as intelligent as white kids". That is not the kind of leadership we need.

• Agree
Reactions: Taodeching
Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟283,243.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You don't have a clue what Joe Biden intends on doing and the fact that he is an obvious puppet for the shadow government should be a clue that no one knows what to expect. The man can't even talk and he is 87 years old
First off, he is 78 not 87. That is how disinformation becomes infectious.
"Obvious puppet"? Who is this "shadow government"?
Can I have some facts rather than theory and disinformation?

Upvote 0

Michael

Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Mt. Shasta, California
Visit site
✟298,148.00
Faith
Christian
You don't have a clue what Joe Biden intends on doing

I know what he's said in his recent speeches and there's been no mention of martial law.

and the fact that he is an obvious puppet for the shadow government should be a clue that no one knows what to expect.

That my friend is a great example of conspiracy theory nonsense run amuck.

The man can't even talk and he is 87 years old.

He's not 87. His stuttering has been a lifelong struggle for him but it hasn't stopped him from becoming an effective VP and a now the President of the US. At least he hasn't lied to me over twenty thousand times in the last four years like his predecessor. Half of Trump's sentences weren't even real sentences!

His ideas are outdated, his views are not fresh and with the times. " Poor kids are just as bright and just as intelligent as white kids". That is not the kind of leadership we need.

I beg to differ. It's *exactly* the kind of leadership we need right now, and his Democratic ideas are as relevant today as they've ever been.

• Agree
Reactions: Lg2000
Upvote 0

Jaxxi

Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
First off, he is 78 not 87. That is how disinformation becomes infectious.
"Obvious puppet"? Who is this "shadow government"?
Can I have some facts rather than theory and disinformation?

Shadow Government
The view from the Republican sideline.
JANUARY 20, 2021, 1:05 PM
This is Foreign Policy’s forum for Republican policymakers and experts to analyze U.S. foreign policy under the Biden administration. FP’s Shadow Government channel dates back to 2008, switching between Democratic and Republican critiques of the sitting U.S. administration. In 2021, with a Democratic administration in the White House, Shadow Government is an insider’s guide to the debate among Republicans over the future of their party’s national security policies.

That is an article just posted. We dont know who they are but don't act like they dont exist. Sorry 78. I was mistaken. He is still the oldest President ever and he cannot talk.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michael

Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Mt. Shasta, California
Visit site
✟298,148.00
Faith
Christian
Shadow Government
This is Foreign Policy’s forum for Republican policymakers and experts to analyze U.S. foreign policy under the Biden administration. FP’s Shadow Government channel dates back to 2008, switching between Democratic and Republican critiques of the sitting U.S. administration. In 2021, with a Democratic administration in the White House, Shadow Government is an insider’s guide to the debate among Republicans over the future of their party’s national security policies.

That is an article just posted. We dont know who they are but don't act like they dont exist. Sorry 78. I was mistaken. He is still the oldest President ever and he cannot talk.

In this context the term "Shadow Government" relates to a *Republican talking points channel" utterly devoid of any substance whatsoever, and right from the lips of conspiracy various theory websites starting with Parler.

I listened to Biden's inaugural speech, and it's quite clear that Biden can certainly talk, just like any politician, and a lot more eloquently than Trump ever did. That's just more disinformation GOP nonsense. Was that something you heard on Hannity by chance?

Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟283,243.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Shadow Government

Why do you collude in spreading disinformation?

• Winner
Reactions: Elliewaves
Upvote 0

Jaxxi

Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
It is not disinformation! I did not write the articles. Why do you not see what is going to happen? I am not against Biden. I am worried about the state of our country. Why can't anyone respect and appreciate that? How can you not share in my concern? We don't know what is going to happen but it is scary and helpless to watch. I am not saying anything one way or another except that from videos of Joe Bidens gaffes, he sounds like a fumbling idiot and now he is running our country. Am I allowed to be concerned?

Upvote 0

Jaxxi

Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
In this context the term "Shadow Government" relates to a *Republican talking points channel" utterly devoid of any substance whatsoever, and right from the lips of conspiracy various theory websites starting with Parler.

I listened to Biden's inaugural speech, and it's quite clear that Biden can certainly talk, just like any politician, and a lot more eloquently than Trump ever did. That's just more disinformation GOP nonsense. Was that something you heard on Hannity by chance?
Who is Hannity? I don't watch television politics. No I saw a video on Joe Bidens gaffes and he sounded out of his mind. I am just a concerned citizen who wishes him the best but am afraid for our nation. Is that ok? Am I allowed to be concerned without backlash from people jumping down my throat because the uncertainty is scary?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jaxxi

Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
...if you don't know who "they" are, what makes you think "they" exist at all?
tulc(is just curious)
Michael Glennon wrote about them in a book during Obama's run where he explained

Law
  • Shadow Government and the Eclipse of Democracy
Shadow Government and the Eclipse of Democracy
By CLIFFORD BOB

Review of NATIONAL SECURITY AND DOUBLE GOVERNMENT, by Michael J. Glennon

Oxford University Press, 2015

View NATIONAL SECURITY AND DOUBLE GOVERNMENT .pdf

Of all the constituencies disappointed by President Barack Obama, few are more disenchanted than civil libertarians. As Senator and candidate, Obama promised or suggested that he would end the national security excesses of the Bush administration. He vowed to halt torture, to close Guantanamo, and to avoid wars of choice. As the candidate of “change you can believe in” and as a relative newcomer to Washington, Obama appeared to offer the best hope for those who believed that, since 9/11, the country has fought too many wars at too high a cost in lives, rights, and money. With a strong mandate from the American people in 2008, a Democratic Congress, and supportive Western allies, a major shift in policy appeared in the offing.

But Obama dashed most of those hopes, continuing or deepening Bush administration policies. Although he repudiated torture and formally ended the Iraq and Afghanistan debacles (the latter after a years-long troop surge), the U.S. has in many ways remained on a war footing. Thousands of American soldiers, military trainers, and private contractors remain in both countries. The U.S. and European allies engaged in militarized regime change in Libya without Congressional authorization. Exceeding the terms of a UN Security Council resolution, they left an anarchical state that has destabilized neighbors and become a hotbed of regional terrorism. More recently, in the face of brutality by a ragtag band of criminals grandly proclaiming themselves the Islamic State, the President authorized airstrikes in Iraq and Syria without Congressional approval. From the start of his Presidency, Obama greatly increased the number and geographic scope of drone strikes aimed at suspected Islamic militants. As part of this, he has authorized the killing of Americans without judicial review. Many of these actions have been justified, albeit questionably, under the 2001 Authorization for the Use of Military Force (AUMF) directed against the instigators of the 9/11 attacks. Recently, the administration has proposed its own AUMF against IS and a broadly defined set of “associated persons or forces,” with powers to make war beyond even those in the 2001 AUMF. Meanwhile, from early in his administration, Obama championed a “don’t look back” stance toward the Bush administration, refusing to prosecute possible violations of laws prohibiting torture and other crimes. On the other hand, his Justice Department has prosecuted more journalists under the Espionage Act than all other administrations before it. And Obama has left the National Security Agency’s dragnet surveillance programs directed against American citizens largely intact.

What explains this gap between promise and performance? For Michael Glennon, the answer is the rise of “double government.” The country’s Madisonian institutions—the courts, the Congress, and even the Presidency itself—have ceded power on an expansively defined set of security issues to a Trumanite network composed of several hundred top intelligence and military officials. In National Security and Double Government, Glennon names the highest of these and shows how they have coerced, intimidated, manipulated, or fooled Madisonian officials, including this and earlier Presidents, into giving them what they want: huge discretion to conduct the most important foreign and security policies in secret and with minimal oversight. Glennon collects many striking examples over several decades. As one well known case, he recounts the ways in which top intelligence agency officials, intent on implementing a variety of new surveillance programs after 9/11, acted in secrecy, skirted the law, and misled Congress and the courts. Another recent example concerns Afghanistan war policy, with President Obama complaining that military leaders presented him with only their own preferred option for increasing troop numbers in Afghanistan. Other options were “cook[ed]” to appear absurd, and top brass threatened resignations en masse if the President went against their proposal.

That is a start. You know who they are.

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He is still the oldest President ever and he cannot talk.
Do you not have any conviction concerning your lying ???

It is just as wrong to repeat someone else's lies, ... as it is to make up your own ...

• Agree
Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You know, I think a poster hit on the real issue earlier in the thread ... we're soft-pedaling it by calling it "spreading disinformation".

It's lying, pure and simple, ... and God hates it ...

• Agree
Upvote 0

Jaxxi

Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Do you not have any conviction concerning your lying ???

It is just as wrong to repeat someone else's lies, ... as it is to make up your own ...
They are not lying. You dont sound like a Christian.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.