• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Trump lawyer cancels trip to Ukraine to get dirt on Biden

Discussion in 'American Politics' started by USincognito, May 12, 2019.

1. HTacianas

HTacianas Well-Known Member

+4,074
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Single
    Eric Holder was held in contempt of Congress for refusing to cooperate with the investigation into Operation Fast and Furious. Jerrold Nadler, chief architect of the contempt accusations against William Barr, walked out of Congress to protest Holder's being held in contempt. Nadler has now done a 180 and claims an Attorney General's refusal to cooperate with the Congress is somehow bringing democracy to its knees.

2. Tom Farebrother

Tom Farebrother Optimistic sceptic Supporter

+7,826
    Romania
    Christian
    Married
    Yes, the US congress seems to often vote along party lines with that kind of thing.

3. KCfromNC

KCfromNC Regular Member

+6,491
    Atheist
    Private
    I'm not sure, but what I really want to know is, What About Obama? Premiering this fall on ABC.

4. USincognito

USincognito Milk-Bones for Cerberus is a cool album name Supporter

+13,579
    United States
    Atheist
    Private
    Guiliani is on Hannity right now. I'm expecting Sean to ask him some hard hitting and incisive questions.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. DaisyDay

DaisyDay blind squirrel

+9,352
    United States
    Unitarian
    Married
    US-Others
    Ah, you're not from New York, are you?