Florida
✟324,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I don't know what the specific issue you are referring to is.

Eric Holder was held in contempt of Congress for refusing to cooperate with the investigation into Operation Fast and Furious. Jerrold Nadler, chief architect of the contempt accusations against William Barr, walked out of Congress to protest Holder's being held in contempt. Nadler has now done a 180 and claims an Attorney General's refusal to cooperate with the Congress is somehow bringing democracy to its knees.

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Eric Holder was held in contempt of Congress for refusing to cooperate with the investigation into Operation Fast and Furious. Jerrold Nadler, chief architect of the contempt accusations against William Barr, walked out of Congress to protest Holder's being held in contempt. Nadler has now done a 180 and claims an Attorney General's refusal to cooperate with the Congress is somehow bringing democracy to its knees.

Yes, the US congress seems to often vote along party lines with that kind of thing.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,396.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Why is it "when the Trump administration ignores..." it is a constitutional crisis but when the Obama administration did the same thing it wasn't? The very same members of Congress bleating about some crisis were the ones who literally staged a walk out over congressional subpoenas of "their side".

The political theater is getting dense.
I'm not sure, but what I really want to know is, What About Obama? Premiering this fall on ABC.

• Haha
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0