Trump launches blatant racist attack on democrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't think his supporters are confused.

And that includes Unite the Right and all the other white supremacists who loyally support him.

Top Racists And Neo-Nazis Back Donald Trump

Neo-Nazis explain why they support Donald Trump

US neo-Nazi groups on the rise under President Donald Trump: report

Meet the Horde of Neo-Nazis, Klansmen, and Other Extremist Leaders Endorsing Donald Trump

White supremacy has been more out in the open since he entered into the presidential race and it's been making a steady climb since he was elected too. White supremacists are no longer hiding behind their white hoods and white robes since they've have been rallying so enthusiastically behind Trump.

Trump Gives White Supremacists an Unequivocal Boost

White Supremacists Praise Trump's Inflammatory Immigration Remarks

White Nationalists Praise Trump as 'Most Honest President' Since Washington

White Supremacists Loved President Trump's Latest Comments on Charlottesville

Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟251,078.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
But the Dems are much more racist than the GOP.

Do you challenge these findings? And, if so, on what basis?
  • 52 percent of voters who supported Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election believed blacks are “less evolved” than whites, according to researchers at the Kellog School of Management.
  • In a 2018 YouGov poll, 59 percent of Republicans agreed: “If blacks would only try harder, they would be as well off as whites.”
  • The same YouGov poll revealed that 59 percent of self-identified Republicans believe blacks are treated fairly by the criminal justice system.
  • 70 percent of Republicans agreed that increased diversity hurts whites.
  • Republican-appointed judges give black defendants longer jail sentences, according to a Harvard study released in May.
  • 55 percent of white Republicans agreed “blacks have worse jobs, income and housing than white people” because “most just don’t have the motivation or willpower to pull themselves up out of poverty” according to the Washington Post’s review of data from the University of Chicago’s National Opinion Research Center.
  • Nearly twice as many Republicans than Democrats (42 percent versus 24 percent) believe that blacks are lazier than whites, according to the same NORC poll.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Reasonable in the sense of shrewdly calculated to tickle the primitive "fear the outsider" neurons bubbling away in hindbrains, thereby promoting re-election? Yes.

Reasonable in the sense of ethical and in line with Christian principles? Certainly not.

Of course, I am NOT accusing you in particular of being any more susceptible than the rest of us to such appeals to the xenophobe that lurks within (we are all programmed in by evolution to fear the outsider).

Here is the key point as I see it: All human beings - all of us - are susceptible to these appeals to our amygdalas. The difference, I think, is the willingness to stand up to our inner caveman and commit to what the better angels of our nature (including the ability to think rationally) tell us: we all are better off if we overcome our innate inclination to fear those who don't look like us.

We fear those who don't act like us more than don't look like us.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Do you challenge these findings? And, if so, on what basis?
  • 52 percent of voters who supported Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election believed blacks are “less evolved” than whites, according to researchers at the Kellog School of Management.
  • In a 2018 YouGov poll, 59 percent of Republicans agreed: “If blacks would only try harder, they would be as well off as whites.”
  • The same YouGov poll revealed that 59 percent of self-identified Republicans believe blacks are treated fairly by the criminal justice system.
  • 70 percent of Republicans agreed that increased diversity hurts whites.
  • Republican-appointed judges give black defendants longer jail sentences, according to a Harvard study released in May.
  • 55 percent of white Republicans agreed “blacks have worse jobs, income and housing than white people” because “most just don’t have the motivation or willpower to pull themselves up out of poverty” according to the Washington Post’s review of data from the University of Chicago’s National Opinion Research Center.
  • Nearly twice as many Republicans than Democrats (42 percent versus 24 percent) believe that blacks are lazier than whites, according to the same NORC poll.

While I agree with most of these findings that doesn't make me a racist, just a realist.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Telling people to go back where they came from is blatant racism.
How do we know he is being racist? Do we know that he wouldn't say the same thing to white person who's family had recently immigrated from a European country?

Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟264,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
What were they doing in violation of the Fair Housing Act?

Read the entire document, it is a consent decree. They deny any wrongdoing but agree to make sure the employees are abiding by the law. That is cheaper than fighting a lawsuit......

https://www.clearinghouse.net/chDocs/public/FH-NY-0024-0015.pdf

Starting on Page 2 it lists what the US Department of Justice accused the Trumps of. The Trumps made promises that they would obey the Fair Housing Act which most people did on their own accord without having to appear in court facing the US Department of Justice. Also, it is possible to sue anyone for any reason in this country but the US Department of Justice doesn’t do that. There had to be something the Trumps were doing in violation of the Fair Housing Act that the US Department of Justice could prove for the lawsuit to get filed in the first place.

Upvote 0

Skewpoint

Jul 11, 2019
USA
✟72,362.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
How do we know he is being racist? Do we know that he wouldn't say the same thing to white person who's family had recently immigrated from a European country?
Not only did he not say that to a white person who immigrated from a European country, he MARRIED her. Chain migration for me, not for thee.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,149,607.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
True, but if he quacks like a duck.

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Why do so many blacks still refer to themselves as African American? It seems they still have one foot back in Africa.
Because they thought it sounded better than "n-word."
I am ethnically and culturally fully assimilated into the America that we all (most anyway) know and love.
That ethnicity and culture are changing as we speak. And it is still America.
Puerto Rico is a possession/protectorate of the U.S. and could certainly use some attention from Washington. Who better than A.O.C.?
And everyone born there is a citizen of the United States.

Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟613,757.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
https://www.clearinghouse.net/chDocs/public/FH-NY-0024-0015.pdf

Starting on Page 2 it lists what the US Department of Justice accused the Trumps of. The Trumps made promises that they would obey the Fair Housing Act which most people did on their own accord without having to appear in court facing the US Department of Justice. Also, it is possible to sue anyone for any reason in this country but the US Department of Justice doesn’t do that. There had to be something the Trumps were doing in violation of the Fair Housing Act that the US Department of Justice could prove for the lawsuit to get filed in the first place.
But not necessarily the Trumps personally. As owners though, they are responsible for the actions of their employees and the promise they made was to ensure that employees to follow the law. To read the consent and determine that the Trumps were personally violating the law is reading into it something that is not there.

Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟251,078.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
While I agree with most of these findings that doesn't make me a racist, just a realist.
Are you moving the goalposts? Let us all remember what you posted:

OldWiseGuy said:
But the Dems are much more racist than the GOP.
Do you stand by this statement? Can you provide any actual, non-anecdotal data to support it?

Upvote 0

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
Believing blacks to be less evolved is racist and that they are lazier is pure racism, those are the exact thoughts of white people in the 19th century (and unfortunately throughout the 20th and 21st century). All the other claims grew out of those primarily racist facets.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.