evoeth

Man trying to figure things out
Mar 5, 2014
✟130,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
File under, "never going to happen," just like Trump not appearing before Mueller for an interview.

Trump will perjure himself six ways to Sunday if he shows up at the inquiry. Everyone knows it .

Trump will 'strongly consider' giving written testimony to the impeachment inquiry, following damaging evidence against him

Trump via Twitter
Our Crazy, Do Nothing (where’s USMCA, infrastructure, lower drug pricing & much more?) Speaker of the House, Nervous Nancy Pelosi, who is petrified by her Radical Left knowing she will soon be gone (they & Fake News Media are her BOSS), suggested on Sunday’s DEFACE THE NATION....

....that I testify about the phony Impeachment Witch Hunt. She also said I could do it in writing. Even though I did nothing wrong, and don’t like giving credibility to this No Due Process Hoax, I like the idea & will, in order to get Congress focused again, strongly consider it!
Trump will find some reason to blame Democrats when he bails. Rest assured.

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,108,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
File under, "never going to happen," just like Trump not appearing before Mueller for an interview.

Trump will perjure himself six ways to Sunday if he shows up at the inquiry. Everyone knows it .

Trump will 'strongly consider' giving written testimony to the impeachment inquiry, following damaging evidence against him

Trump via Twitter
Our Crazy, Do Nothing (where’s USMCA, infrastructure, lower drug pricing & much more?) Speaker of the House, Nervous Nancy Pelosi, who is petrified by her Radical Left knowing she will soon be gone (they & Fake News Media are her BOSS), suggested on Sunday’s DEFACE THE NATION....

....that I testify about the phony Impeachment Witch Hunt. She also said I could do it in writing. Even though I did nothing wrong, and don’t like giving credibility to this No Due Process Hoax, I like the idea & will, in order to get Congress focused again, strongly consider it!
Trump will find some reason to blame Democrats when he bails. Rest assured.
It would be great if he would provide the documents requested by subpoena, as well as any documents that support him.
He could also allow the subpoenaed firsthand witnesses to testify. That would say that he has nothing to hide and he wouldn't be obstructing justice, like he is now.

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟613,127.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
It would be great if he would provide the documents requested by subpoena, as well as any documents that support him.
He could also allow the subpoenaed firsthand witnesses to testify. That would say that he has nothing to hide and he wouldn't be obstructing justice, like he is now.
It would be even better if he released them publicly so the Dems couldn't pick and choose and quote out of context.....though on second thought they would do that anyways.......

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi guys,

All I'll say is: Let's wait and see. I think if we all think back to the letter he wrote to exonerate his son, we understand that President Trump isn't particularly good at written communication either.

God bless,
In Christ, ted

• Agree
Reactions: JohnAshton
Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
If Pelosi truly offered in-writing testimony, that was a mistake. All they need to do is get Trump under oath and he'll perjure himself in short order.

In writing testimony would be fine (though admittedly less entertaining). They don’t need him to make a mistake on the stand, he’s in a position where he did what they’re accusing him of. It doesn’t matter whether it’s in writing or in person, if he denies it and they can produce witnesses that prove he lied then he’s done regardless.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,108,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It would be even better if he released them publicly so the Dems couldn't pick and choose and quote out of context.....though on second thought they would do that anyways.......
How would they know he didn't pick and choose what to release. Two can play that game.
So let everyone testify, first behind closed doors, then in public hearings. If he has physical evidence he can enter it. The Reps. know what's entered into evidence, they have examined it, they know what was said. The testimony are being released to the public.
Or don't you trust the Reps. either?

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟992,583.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Prediction: it will turn out to be a classic Trump: "I would do it, but I won't do it. And it's their fault."

Oh, you know that's exactly how it will be.

Upvote 0

GACfan

Aug 15, 2019
Texas
✟77,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Prediction: it will turn out to be a classic Trump: "I would do it, but I won't do it. And it's their fault."

I have no doubt that Trump will throw any of his people under the bus if he thinks that would save his own neck. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he tried to throw Melania or his three oldest children under the bus if he thought that would save him prosecution and punishment. I don't think he has any moral confliction about stabbing people in the back if he thinks that would be to his personal advantage.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟117,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single

He could also allow the subpoenaed first-hand witnesses to testify. That would say that he has nothing to hide and he wouldn't be obstructing justice, like he is now.

The only possible reason for Donald Trump to block first-hand witnesses from testifying is he did what the House of Representatives will impeach him for and all of those people would testify against him. If he had nothing to hide, he would want them to testify.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi guys,

All I'll say is: Let's wait and see. I think if we all think back to the letter he wrote to exonerate his son, we understand that President Trump isn't particularly good at written communication either.

God bless,
In Christ, ted
I’ve seen the responses:
1. I don’t remember
2. I barely knew the guy
3. I don’t know what Rudy does
4. I’m a legitimate businessman
5. No collusion
6. No quid pro quo
7. I was playing golf. I won. Best round ever. Tiger owes me money.
8. I’m the President.
9. It was a gift.
10. Hillary Clinton.

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I’ve seen the responses:
1. I don’t remember
2. I barely knew the guy
3. I don’t know what Rudy does
4. I’m a legitimate businessman
5. No collusion
6. No quid pro quo
7. I was playing golf. I won. Best round ever. Tiger owes me money.
8. I’m the President.
9. It was a gift.
10. Hillary Clinton.

Awww, cow, come on man. You left out the best one: I've got a better IQ. I'm sooooo much smarter than anyone else.

God bless,
In Christ, ted

Upvote 0

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟117,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Ted, it is obvious Donald as a much lower IQ than his 2016 opponent. Unlike Hillary Clinton, he never got the great idea to get a law degree before entering politics. If I ever wanted an elected office position, and of course I never will, my education plan would be go to law school before even thinking about which kind of office to run for.

• Agree
Reactions: JohnAshton
Upvote 0