Trump investigation documents release starting Wednesday, full criminal investigation underway

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
We can talk about both his racist ejaculations and his disregard for constitutional checks and balances.

Bout time... I think I am the only person here that keeps trying to talk about how powerful Trump has become. There are no checks or balances on Trump because everyone with that authority regards him as a fool that will be easily dealt with. He plays the political cycles and the media like a fiddle, and has the entire world chasing after tweets. All the law suits, SCOTUS hearings, and what have you have accomplished zip in actualy stopping Trump from anything. He even got funding for the wall.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
@essentialsaltes

The point I am making here is Trump has placed (I believe to be) 143 Conservative federal judges. Dozens of handpicked acting governmental officials. Reinstated the federal death penalty. Signed a EO to keep Gitmo open, funded it's renovation to house high priority inmates, and expansion to hold hundreds more. And he has hundreds of terabytes of legitimate evidence in the hands of a pit-bull.

Once Kavanaugh is on the court, it will add the necessary support for constitutional “emergency powers” that concentrate power in the executive branch of government (currently headed by President Trump) during times of war and national emergencies.

He has already declared "corruption" a human rights abuse and national emergency.

, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, find that the prevalence and severity of human rights abuse and corruption that have their source, in whole or in substantial part, outside the United States, such as those committed or directed by persons listed in the Annex to this order, have reached such scope and gravity that they threaten the stability of international political and economic systems. Human rights abuse and corruption undermine the values that form an essential foundation of stable, secure, and functioning societies; have devastating impacts on individuals; weaken democratic institutions; degrade the rule of law; perpetuate violent conflicts; facilitate the activities of dangerous persons; and undermine economic markets. The United States seeks to impose tangible and significant consequences on those who commit serious human rights abuse or engage in corruption, as well as to protect the financial system of the United States from abuse by these same persons.

I therefore determine that serious human rights abuse and corruption around the world constitute an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security, foreign policy, and economy of the United States, and I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with that threat.
Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption | The White House

The catch? People named in this EO are connected to people in these investigations. An example, Goulnora Islamovna Karimova who headed an organized crime syndicate that used government agencies to expropriate businesses was 'in' with HRC while she was the Secretary of State. G.I.K. also donated tens of millions to the Clinton foundation in the same time period. G.I.K. is implicated in connection with Bill Clinton, Obama, and the DOJ officials we know about concerning the Steele Dossier. etc. etc.

I think many have absolutely no idea of the scope nor the magnitude of what all this investigation entails. Nor what is coming down the pipe.

• Informative
Reactions: NightHawkeye
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟827,768.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
I think many have absolutely no idea of the scope nor the magnitude of what all this investigation entails. Nor what is coming down the pipe.

I think you should write a novel about all this and cash in.

• Prayers
Reactions: Zanting
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well, if he is corrupt, (which I do not believe to be the case) he has everyone following his every tweet, and convinced he is too stupid to need to watch his every move instead. But lets all argue about whether or not he is racist... because reasons. That's what is important.
While his own racism may be important, still more important is his encouraging racism and violence among his more deplorable followers.

However from my point of veiw, I see the only President that has been able to stand against the deep state and find ways within the law to thwart their attempts at obstruction. Just don't play their game. Go around them and they can't obstruct you.
He's replacing experts, so-called Deep State, with lobbyists. That is corrupt.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
While his own racism may be important, still more important is his encouraging racism and violence among his more deplorable followers.

Great. Wonderful. How has that been working so far? What results has focus on that topic accomplished for the Democratic party? What has it accomplished?

He's replacing experts, so-called Deep State, with lobbyists. That is corrupt.

Ok. So it is your opinion Trump is corrupt. What are the Dems going to do about it? You think the death camp chants will stop? You think they will stop trying to impeach him over something that didn't happen to focus on an entirely differnt issue?

• Winner
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Great. Wonderful. How has that been working so far?
It's been quite successful for our dotard.

What results has focus on that topic accomplished for the Democratic party? What has it accomplished?
Awareness.

Ok. So it is your opinion Trump is corrupt. What are the Dems going to do about it?
Impeachment is looming.

You think the death camp chants will stop?
What are you talking about? Concentration camps aren't necessarily the same thing as death camps, although all the number of deaths in custody have skyrocketed since Donald has been in charge. Donald: 24 in 3 years vs. Obama 0 in 8 years. (Source)
You think they will stop trying to impeach him over something that didn't happen to focus on an entirely differnt issue?
What didn't happen? So far, they haven't started any impeachment process, but I suspect it will have to do with emoluments and money laundering, if it should happen.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Awareness.

Sure. no one is aware in 2019 racism exists. What is racism like Bigfoot? Every one has heard about it but no one has actualy seen it? Who is being fooled? It's soon going to be 2020 everyone already know racism exists. So what actual accomplishments have been made by this constant assault on 'white supremacists''? Reduce the numbers? Create peace? What has actualy been done?

Impeachment is looming.

Uh, huh... been hearing that since 2016. Can I get one of those dates I keep hearing about?

What are you talking about? Concentration camps aren't necessarily the same thing as death camps, although all the number of deaths have skyrocketed.

What has the rhetoric accomplished? Trump passed the ability to detain illegals and family units indefinitely until their hearing. Trump signed a treaty to keep illegals from passing the first safe refuge and seeking asylum only in the US. Trump is still deporting illegals by the plane loads. The conditions in the camps are the same. 680 were detained in a single operation on Wednesday. Children and adults are still separated. The wall has been funded, and 3 projects have started construction.......

I hear the voices of the people... what is the leadership in the democratic party actualy doing??????? What legislation have they passed, what work has been done, or what actual physical difference has been made for these people?

What didn't happen? So far, they haven't started any impeachment process, but I suspect it will have to do with emoluments and money laundering, if it should happen.

Russia didn't happen. (debunked) Emoluments abuse didn't happen. (debunked) money laundering didn't happen. (debunked) Trump paying prostitutes didn't happen (debunked) Obstruction didn't happen. (debunked) ..... on going for years now.

So question stands, You think they will stop trying to impeach him over something that didn't happen to focus on an entirely differnt issue?

• Winner
Upvote 0

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
But grandiose platitudes do? I mean, why would you link to the sources you claim exist when you can pontificate about their existence instead. How compelling. lol.

You'll have to do that yourself...and with an open mind to truly examine the real facts as opposed to fictitious ones. Keep in mind that censorship happens here too.

Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
You'll have to do that yourself...and with an open mind to truly examine the real facts as opposed to fictitious ones. Keep in mind that censorship happens here too.

No, I follow the other school, the one that says things asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. Not my job to do your homework

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No, I follow the other school, the one that says things asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. Not my job to do your homework

Nor is it mine to do yours...sitting democrats love to turn facts into fiction and let MSM know so they can tell everyone to sell fiction for facts instead. Yup MSM is a great source of fake info to help anti-Trumpres beat their drums in republican faces.

Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Russia didn't happen. (debunked) Emoluments abuse didn't happen. (debunked) money laundering didn't happen. (debunked) Trump paying prostitutes didn't happen (debunked) Obstruction didn't happen. (debunked) ..... on going for years now.

So question stands, You think they will stop trying to impeach him over something that didn't happen to focus on an entirely differnt issue?

Russia “happened”...all of your intelligence agencies, all of your allies and Mueller concluded that it did. The only people who deny that it happened are Trump, Vlad...and you...

The emoluments is yet to be determined. What is certain is that Trump has been raking in funds as a result of his properties being used in conjunction with his presidency.

Paying off inappropriate contentstars..? We have Trump’s own words recorded, discussing the payments...! We have Trump’s own signature on the cheques...! You have to bury your head pretty deeply in the sand to ignore that one...!

Mueller found several examples of obstruction....read the report....if you’re game...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Obviously your news choice doesn't keep you up to date so you'll likely be waiting for a very long time.

Well, in this instance you are my news choice, so we are in complete agreement.

• Haha
Reactions: childeye 2
Upvote 0

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Russia “happened”...all of your intelligence agencies, all of your allies and Mueller concluded that it did. The only people who deny that it happened are Trump, Vlad...and you...

The emoluments is yet to be determined. What is certain is that Trump has been raking in funds as a result of his properties being used in conjunction with his presidency.

Paying off inappropriate contentstars..? We have Trump’s own words recorded, discussing the payments...! We have Trump’s own signature on the cheques...! You have to bury your head pretty deeply in the sand to ignore that one...!

Mueller found several examples of obstruction....read the report....if you’re game...

The Russia witch hunt against your POTUS failed...but for some the Trump obstruction/collusion delusion continues. They just can't let it go...and who can blame them...their very trusted MSM sources have beat it into these poor people's heads for almost 3 years. I get that it's hard to realize it was all a conspiracy (no theory), based on false premises by the left to unseat your POTUS...but they failed and got caught...and indictments are on the way.

And quite frankly...I don't believe some will ever accept the truth about this entire fictionally propagandized accusation...and the accusers who have still not produced any of the evidence they keep saying they have or slip of the tongue Nadler saying "investigate TO FIND EVIDENCE" is the real truth...because they have nothing and have found nothing.

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Russia witch hunt against your POTUS failed...but for some the Trump obstruction/collusion delusion continues. They just can't let it go...and who can blame them...their very trusted MSM sources have beat it into these poor people's heads for almost 3 years. I get that it's hard to realize it was all a conspiracy (no theory), based on false premises by the left to unseat your POTUS...but they failed and got caught...and indictments are on the way.

And quite frankly...I don't believe some will ever accept the truth about this entire fictionally propagandized accusation...and the accusers who have still not produced any of the evidence they keep saying they have or slip of the tongue Nadler saying "investigate TO FIND EVIDENCE" is the real truth...because they have nothing and have found nothing.

The Russian govt ran a successful program to influence the last US election. There were some attempts to open back door channels directly to the Trump campaign. Some Trump campaigners showed interest but it didn't really play out beyond the wikileaks release on the Clintons etc. so, a brief dalliance with the idea of conspiring with a foreign power that didn't go beyond acknowledging a bit of a helping hand. What's so difficult to understand? Why insist on replacing reality with fantasy?

Upvote 0