Trump: I consulted the military about the transgender ban. Military: no, you didn’t.

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
You still deny that Obama finished 3 years of law school, even though the dates provided by you cover 3 years of law school?

Why did you not notice I said -

1988 -1991
2 years
?

I either made a typing error on the dates or the years since both the dates and years should have matched the same length of time frame.

Were you a congenial Christian to point out the discrepancy? Which correction - the dates or the years were you wondering about?

Apparently the years, since you said I denied Obama finished in 3 years.

Actually I never said Obama finished in three years, nor denied he finished in three years. You said that.

I clearly noted 1988 to 1991.
How is that a denial ?

I clearly said 2 years?
And did you wonder if I had mad a typing error of two numbers located on the keyboard right next to each other?

No. Actually I think our political differences trumped our spiritual likeness in how you took a portion of my comment and claimed a denial for me, when the first part of my comment clearly was without denial.

But no matter.
The 2 years comment on my part was a typo and should have said 3 years to correspond with the dates I stated.

Anyway this OP is intended for participants to slam Trump, so I am done here with discussing Obamas accomplishments with you.

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

Nothing whatsoever in this article says Trump did not consult with the Military!

Democrats have been wondering for months Who in the Military Advised Trump to Ban Homosexuals in Military service.

How come Democrates are wondering Who Advised Trump to Impliment such a Ban?

Trump merely said he consulted with the Military...seriously do Democrats not know what a consultation is?

Ding ding ding -
A consultation is merey getting an others opinion!

Apparently Democrats were not quick enough to notice Trump did not agree with their opinion. Duh!

Even the military spokesmen have spoke About Trumps concerns of costs of reassignment surgeries billed to the government and during active service....

I guess the Military are mindreaders and knew of Trumps concerns Without having a consultation with him... LOL

Also during the supposed NONcolsultation the Millitary informed Trump the millions of dollars the government will collect from the people at large, for the cost of the surgeries, is no big deal.

Yeah Military Advisors who think it no big issue for the public to be forced to pay for homosexuals elective surgeries!!

And mean ole Trump for trying to keep the People's money IN their own pockets!

Good grief is there no end to the greediness of Democrats always trying to get their grubby hands on what belongs to others?

In Scriptural terms that is called extortion and everyone should know what Jesus thought about that!

Thanks for yet another reporters opinion that is per the usual void of the facts and merely intended to foster political hate.

Ugh! Old and boring antics.

God Bless,
SBC

• Agree
Reactions: pat34lee
Upvote 0

Paul of Eugene OR

Finally Old Enough
Site Supporter
May 3, 2014
✟256,002.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
..Also during the supposed NONcolsultation the Millitary informed Trump the millions of dollars the government will collect from the people at large, for the cost of the surgeries, is no big deal.

Uh . . . please don't exaggerate the costs during your rhetorical outbursts. Exaggerating the costs is not a mere debating technique, it is falsely representing the nature of your argument.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nothing whatsoever in this article says Trump did not consult with the Military!

Democrats have been wondering for months Who in the Military Advised Trump to Ban Homosexuals in Military service.

How come Democrates are wondering Who Advised Trump to Impliment such a Ban?

Trump merely said he consulted with the Military...seriously do Democrats not know what a consultation is?

Ding ding ding -
A consultation is merey getting an others opinion!

Apparently Democrats were not quick enough to notice Trump did not agree with their opinion. Duh!

Even the military spokesmen have spoke About Trumps concerns of costs of reassignment surgeries billed to the government and during active service....

I guess the Military are mindreaders and knew of Trumps concerns Without having a consultation with him... LOL

Also during the supposed NONcolsultation the Millitary informed Trump the millions of dollars the government will collect from the people at large, for the cost of the surgeries, is no big deal.

Yeah Military Advisors who think it no big issue for the public to be forced to pay for homosexuals elective surgeries!!

And mean ole Trump for trying to keep the People's money IN their own pockets!

Good grief is there no end to the greediness of Democrats always trying to get their grubby hands on what belongs to others?

In Scriptural terms that is called extortion and everyone should know what Jesus thought about that!

Thanks for yet another reporters opinion that is per the usual void of the facts and merely intended to foster political hate.

Ugh! Old and boring antics.

God Bless,
SBC
It's sort of adorable when you make these strawman arguments and then knock them down to show how more "real" your argument is over the fake argument you're pretending is the other sides. :wave:
tulc(isn't surprised when President Trumps supporters can't address what's actually said it's not like they have much to work with) ;)

Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Uh . . . please don't exaggerate the costs during your rhetorical outbursts. Exaggerating the costs is not a mere debating technique, it is falsely representing the nature of your argument.

But of course why reveal relevant facts of Trumps reasoning and put a damper on a Liberals fun of their reasoning... that He just simply hates everyone who is an unjust burden on society. LOL

You want to be burdened with the cost of an elective surgery for active military homosexuals? WHY not start a fund and gift the government the funds for that purpose and take All the credit, praise and glory for your efforts instead of supporting forcing those who want no part of such scheme to be forced to pay for what absolutely goes against their Spiritual Convictions?

Apparently you think the costs are no big deal, surely there are enough Liberals with your same mindset who would willingly flood your cause with more than enough funds year after year... lol

God Bless, despite your disparaging intent.
SBC

• Agree
Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single

Now that the government is offering to pay
for the surgeries, how many do you think will
take them up on it? How many would it take
to add up to millions of dollars?

Another thing; what happens when these nuts
get buyers' remorse and want their original
stuff back?

Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Now that the government is offering to pay
for the surgeries, how many do you think will
take them up on it? How many would it take
to add up to millions of dollars?

Another thing; what happens when these nuts
get buyers' remorse and want their original
stuff back?

It is ridiculous for the government to be paying for elective surgery, at the people's expense. What's next...oooh my toes are crooked, my nose is too wide, bat wings, face lift, pfft...about the only thing I would not be put out About would perhaps be a Liberals brain transplant ...

I have already read some reports about "buyers remorse". Have to consider that is going to happen...just look at all the freaky botched face lifts...yikes.

God Bless
Merry Christmas
SBC

• Agree
Upvote 0