Trump: I consulted the military about the transgender ban. Military: no, you didn’t.

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Whether you like it or not, so called "legal experts" are split. "Legal experts" each state an opinion, just as any studied person, or just as any unstudied person. That is precisely why doubts and questions arise. ie debate over not only meaning of a term, but intent of the term.

The intent was to keep an obvious foreign influence separated from a seated head of State. But as I said; while some people can recognize the danger in introducing foreign influence into our government, others embrace it and encourage it.

Yes.

God Bless,
SBC
So maybe you worry about Trump and family lies and lies and lies about Russia? Why Trump worshipers never worry about that? Why Trump worshipers never demand truth instead make excuse and excuse and excuse for Trump lies? Look like putting worship of Trump ahead of love of country.

Upvote 0

Paul of Eugene OR

Finally Old Enough
Site Supporter
May 3, 2014
✟256,002.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
So maybe you worry about Trump and family lies and lies and lies about Russia? Why Trump worshipers never worry about that? Why Trump worshipers never demand truth instead make excuse and excuse and excuse for Trump lies? Look like putting worship of Trump ahead of love of country.

Trump worshippers are afraid. They are afraid that people of alternate races and alternate ethnicities might take their jobs, and they are afraid of laws enforcing living wages. They are afraid people of alternate marriage styles might get happily married in this, their country. They are afraid people who have an unwanted pregnancy might terminate the pregnancy, and they are afraid people who have babies might ask for, and get, help with the baby from their tax money. They are afraid government soldiers are going to come and take away their guns, and they are afraid people aren't patriotic enough to support our troops. They are afraid of fake news from news media, and they are afraid of everything radio talk show hosts tell them to fear.

Custom and tradition aren't enough to guide them through the modern world. This is their greatest fear, having to depend on something more than the customs and traditions that served them so well in the past. In the slogan "Make America great again" they seek to turn back the clock to familiar customs and mores of bygone eras, and alas those don't always work.

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Trump worshippers are afraid. They are afraid that people of alternate races and alternate ethnicities might take their jobs, and they are afraid of laws enforcing living wages. They are afraid people of alternate marriage styles might get happily married in this, their country. They are afraid people who have an unwanted pregnancy might terminate the pregnancy, and they are afraid people who have babies might ask for, and get, help with the baby from their tax money. They are afraid government soldiers are going to come and take away their guns, and they are afraid people aren't patriotic enough to support our troops. They are afraid of fake news from news media, and they are afraid of everything radio talk show hosts tell them to fear.

Custom and tradition aren't enough to guide them through the modern world. This is their greatest fear, having to depend on something more than the customs and traditions that served them so well in the past. In the slogan "Make America great again" they seek to turn back the clock to familiar customs and mores of bygone eras, and alas those don't always work.

Would agree with reason of fear. I think Trump is big bully and bully are always coward who live in fear. Afraid others find out they are big losers.

About Make America Great Again. I ask many Trump supporter "When was America Great before"? I explain I ask not because America not great before but because need to know what part of America history supporter want repeated. They never say. Not one time. Maybe afraid to say in public place?

Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
It's interesting you say that since, other than the link you provided (which did not address Obama directly), I have yet to find any link that refutes Obama's qualifications under the Constitution to be president (other than the whole birther conspiracy, of course).

Look - I have no idea how well read you are about the history of our nation or the thinking; fears; wants; desires, of the day when this nation was being established.
So - I go on what "I" know I have studied, verified, reviewed and concluded.

It is not secret a whole group of people had the idea, had the people's support, had the fortitude and drive and plan, to break off ALL legal ties to the UK. "THEY" suffered the cost of establishing and forming this nation INDEPENDENT of the UK.

INDEPENDENCE, the KEY word. If you know the history of Europe, it's independent nations, and HOW they would gain control over other nations, you would KNOW, it was devised through WAR or RELATIONSHIPS. Nothing historically new since the beginning of mankind, but factually true and successful.

So, ya, What the framers and founders considered when establishing an INDEPENDENT nation, WAS, to KEEP what was established and KEEP the foundation upon that which it was established.

And part of KEEPING what IS, is to NOT EMBRACE what isn't.

What IS, is America's foundation, America's standards, America's principles, America's People, American!

An American is a person WHOSE, allegiance is SOLELY TO America!
A person whose citizenship is DUEL, is a person who holds DUEL allegiances!
No conflict there for a sitting President! <---- nonsense!

How exactly you conclude, a person with DUEL citizenship's can faithfully be in allegiance to ONLY America, is beyond me.

How you can conclude, a person with DUEL citizenship's can be a prime choice to sit in the Nations highest Office, is beyond me.

How you can conclude, a person repeating on a microphone they want to CHANGE your Nation, and you don't have enough snap to wonder, CHANGE it to what? And don't have enough snap to know, to CHANGE it to what he knows, and what he knows is FOREIGN; is beyond me.

How you can read,
the US Constitution and see CITIZEN is mentioned nearly a dozen times and NATURAL BORN CITIZEN is mentioned ONCE, and applies specifically to the highest Government position, and not snap that a DIFFERENCE was being revealed and limited to THAT TYPE of citizen, is beyond me.

How you can research and read,
WHY the framers of the US Constitution included that Specific language, and ignore their INTENT, is beyond me.

I have zero interest in Obama's personal psychological issues with being mulatto, struggling to be black enough for the blacks acceptance and white enough for the whites acceptance; or his psychological issues with his father's abandonment or his mother's shifting Barry around for her own educational desires, including, him not living with her at times; or his only seemingly religious guidance, from his mother being, in Muslim ways, and later, wacko Rev. White's supposed Christian teachings; or his father's Muslim's taught childhood, his desires to thwart religion and embrace Atheism,
his living in America with complete disregard for American laws, being himself a bigamist, and having no regard for his son's well being.
I have zero interest in Obama's personal psychological issues; UNTIL; knowing the effect of psychological issues and how children deal with such issues in trying to, in their own sense, become something, likened to what would be pleasing to their parents, which is to say, embrace what their parents embraced.
It is obvious, both his parents embraced Liberal Progressive educational programs.
It is obvious, both his parents had ideas in how they could get involved and positioned to effect their own ideas.
It is obvious, both his parents were attracted to being involved in Third World countries, and their struggles to become Developing nations.
It is obvious, both his parents were introduced to Islam and Christianity, that his mother seemingly only taught Barack about Islam, and his absent father taught him nothing, but that for himself (Sr), concluded, himself to be an atheist, believing, the whole religious aspect was superstition.

It is obvious to me; the United States is not a Third World County, or a Developing Country, or requires radical progressive ideas be implement to appease the psychological issues of an individual.
It is obvious to me; a person claiming ALLEGIANCE to multiple countries, is an oxymoron, likened to claiming ALLEGIANCE to God, and other gods.
It is obvious to me; American's are highly impressed with an individual WHO, "claims", a University degree status.
It is obvious to me; Obama claimed to be "a Law Professor", which by such LEGAL standing, a person MUST be a LAWYER, to practice or teach law.
Obama's claims is he was hired as an associate "civil rights attorney", with a Chicago law firm. Pretty much, his involvement was, filing court papers, which does not require one to be an attorney, and activism in complaints from the public, which also does not require one to be an attorney.
Obama's then claims to have been a "Law Professor", specializing in Constitutional Law. Well he wasn't. He was hired as a "Lecturer", which does not require a Law Degree.
A Law Degree, is a three year, program to receive a JD.
That three year program, is subsequent to a person receiving a BA.
Obama's studies according to records revealed;
Occidental College (1979-1981) California
Columbia University (1981-1983) New York
4 years total = BA political science
Harvard Law School (1988-1991) Massachusetts
2 years total = student
During one summer break from Harvard Law school, student Obama, was an "associate", in a law firm. So you see, "students", not lawyers, can be associates in a law firm.

So, where is his 3rd year of LAW School recorded?
And if he didn't finish, why the rouse, unless that be an "appealing" edge to fool Americans who really exalt a educational degree?
Why the "Constitutional Law Professor" claims, but for the same reason, full well knowing adherence to the Constitution is a major issue with many Americans?
And what exactly was Obama's BIG CHANGE to America he wanted to implement?
Pretend every one and every thing should be equal? It isn't!
Pretend what people have and do is equal? It isn't.
Pretend what people who don't earn should be equal in assets of people who do earn?
Why? America was not founded on freebies at an others expense. It was founded on Freedom to take care of yourself, or go without.

I could care less about Obama's psychological issues, but I do care that his intent was
to make a America into a developing country, with ideals suitable for a developing country, to make him personally appeased with his strained parental relationship.

It is too bad, his mother with multi-degrees, could not AFFORD her own healthcare.
However, the government in America produces NOTHING, to decide THEY are the Supreme Healthcare Insurance Agency of every person living on American soil, and have funds from their own products, to fund such an plan.
And the Constitutional provision for the government to make themselves an Insurance Agent is .... where?

I have no reason to believe you or any other liberal do much other than read headlines and believe whatever you are told to believe, as you demonstrated, agreeing with reporters that Trump was a liar, because he did not consult with who the reporter interviewed.

The fact is; The reporter did not interview every person Trump could have consulted with and then make a report of those findings. The reporter interviewed two Generals, as he claims, then declared Trump a liar, and you agreed, and perpetuate the accusation. Ya, well, a lot of people accused Jesus too, and a lot of people went along with the accusations, to their own detriment. And a lot of people agree with accusations reporters make and try a man in the "court of public opinion". How you find that upstanding, is beyond me.

It's interesting you say that since, other than the link you provided (which did not address Obama directly)

To me; it's interesting you appear clueless on the standards and principles and goal intentions this Nation was founded and established.

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
If it's good enough for CF, that's good enough for me. :)

Well, what Trump says of himself, is good enough for me, until such time there is evidence to the contrary.

Because I've seen President Trump lie on an almost daily basis. While I've never seen EpiscipalMe do so. I'm just going with the odds here. :wave:

Can you give one example?

Shouldn't that be "whom"? Outside of that I'll watch for a list of the alleged "Generals and military experts" to be supplied by anyone who can. If you have one feel free to supply it (with links) and I'll look it over. :wave:

I could care less which Generals or people he got advice from. What I do know what was reported is two Generals he did not speak to. What I do know is there are more than two Generals in the US military.

I don't need to, I already don't believe he's telling the truth so I'd be suspicious of any list he provided unless he had corroborating testimonies to go with it. I'd believe you before I'd believe him simply because, while I don't agree with you about a lot of things, I trust you'll tell me what you believe is the truth.

Again, an example of his lie? And proof it was a lie?

tulc(is going to drink some more coffee now!) :coffee::coffee::coffee:

My second pot just finished brewing. Yum!

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0

EpiscipalMe

Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2017
USA
✟171,590.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Married
Look - I have no idea how well read you are about the history of our nation or the thinking; fears; wants; desires, of the day when this nation was being established.
So - I go on what "I" know I have studied, verified, reviewed and concluded.

It is not secret a whole group of people had the idea, had the people's support, had the fortitude and drive and plan, to break off ALL legal ties to the UK. "THEY" suffered the cost of establishing and forming this nation INDEPENDENT of the UK.

INDEPENDENCE, the KEY word. If you know the history of Europe, it's independent nations, and HOW they would gain control over other nations, you would KNOW, it was devised through WAR or RELATIONSHIPS. Nothing historically new since the beginning of mankind, but factually true and successful.

So, ya, What the framers and founders considered when establishing an INDEPENDENT nation, WAS, to KEEP what was established and KEEP the foundation upon that which it was established.

And part of KEEPING what IS, is to NOT EMBRACE what isn't.

What IS, is America's foundation, America's standards, America's principles, America's People, American!

An American is a person WHOSE, allegiance is SOLELY TO America!
A person whose citizenship is DUEL, is a person who holds DUEL allegiances!
No conflict there for a sitting President! <---- nonsense!

How exactly you conclude, a person with DUEL citizenship's can faithfully be in allegiance to ONLY America, is beyond me.

How you can conclude, a person with DUEL citizenship's can be a prime choice to sit in the Nations highest Office, is beyond me.

How you can conclude, a person repeating on a microphone they want to CHANGE your Nation, and you don't have enough snap to wonder, CHANGE it to what? And don't have enough snap to know, to CHANGE it to what he knows, and what he knows is FOREIGN; is beyond me.

How you can read,
the US Constitution and see CITIZEN is mentioned nearly a dozen times and NATURAL BORN CITIZEN is mentioned ONCE, and applies specifically to the highest Government position, and not snap that a DIFFERENCE was being revealed and limited to THAT TYPE of citizen, is beyond me.

How you can research and read,
WHY the framers of the US Constitution included that Specific language, and ignore their INTENT, is beyond me.

I have zero interest in Obama's personal psychological issues with being mulatto, struggling to be black enough for the blacks acceptance and white enough for the whites acceptance; or his psychological issues with his father's abandonment or his mother's shifting Barry around for her own educational desires, including, him not living with her at times; or his only seemingly religious guidance, from his mother being, in Muslim ways, and later, wacko Rev. White's supposed Christian teachings; or his father's Muslim's taught childhood, his desires to thwart religion and embrace Atheism,
his living in America with complete disregard for American laws, being himself a bigamist, and having no regard for his son's well being.
I have zero interest in Obama's personal psychological issues; UNTIL; knowing the effect of psychological issues and how children deal with such issues in trying to, in their own sense, become something, likened to what would be pleasing to their parents, which is to say, embrace what their parents embraced.
It is obvious, both his parents embraced Liberal Progressive educational programs.
It is obvious, both his parents had ideas in how they could get involved and positioned to effect their own ideas.
It is obvious, both his parents were attracted to being involved in Third World countries, and their struggles to become Developing nations.
It is obvious, both his parents were introduced to Islam and Christianity, that his mother seemingly only taught Barack about Islam, and his absent father taught him nothing, but that for himself (Sr), concluded, himself to be an atheist, believing, the whole religious aspect was superstition.

It is obvious to me; the United States is not a Third World County, or a Developing Country, or requires radical progressive ideas be implement to appease the psychological issues of an individual.
It is obvious to me; a person claiming ALLEGIANCE to multiple countries, is an oxymoron, likened to claiming ALLEGIANCE to God, and other gods.
It is obvious to me; American's are highly impressed with an individual WHO, "claims", a University degree status.
It is obvious to me; Obama claimed to be "a Law Professor", which by such LEGAL standing, a person MUST be a LAWYER, to practice or teach law.
Obama's claims is he was hired as an associate "civil rights attorney", with a Chicago law firm. Pretty much, his involvement was, filing court papers, which does not require one to be an attorney, and activism in complaints from the public, which also does not require one to be an attorney.
Obama's then claims to have been a "Law Professor", specializing in Constitutional Law. Well he wasn't. He was hired as a "Lecturer", which does not require a Law Degree.
A Law Degree, is a three year, program to receive a JD.
That three year program, is subsequent to a person receiving a BA.
Obama's studies according to records revealed;
Occidental College (1979-1981) California
Columbia University (1981-1983) New York
4 years total = BA political science
Harvard Law School (1988-1991) Massachusetts
2 years total = student
During one summer break from Harvard Law school, student Obama, was an "associate", in a law firm. So you see, "students", not lawyers, can be associates in a law firm.

So, where is his 3rd year of LAW School recorded?
And if he didn't finish, why the rouse, unless that be an "appealing" edge to fool Americans who really exalt a educational degree?
Why the "Constitutional Law Professor" claims, but for the same reason, full well knowing adherence to the Constitution is a major issue with many Americans?
And what exactly was Obama's BIG CHANGE to America he wanted to implement?
Pretend every one and every thing should be equal? It isn't!
Pretend what people have and do is equal? It isn't.
Pretend what people who don't earn should be equal in assets of people who do earn?
Why? America was not founded on freebies at an others expense. It was founded on Freedom to take care of yourself, or go without.

I could care less about Obama's psychological issues, but I do care that his intent was
to make a America into a developing country, with ideals suitable for a developing country, to make him personally appeased with his strained parental relationship.

It is too bad, his mother with multi-degrees, could not AFFORD her own healthcare.
However, the government in America produces NOTHING, to decide THEY are the Supreme Healthcare Insurance Agency of every person living on American soil, and have funds from their own products, to fund such an plan.
And the Constitutional provision for the government to make themselves an Insurance Agent is .... where?

I have no reason to believe you or any other liberal do much other than read headlines and believe whatever you are told to believe, as you demonstrated, agreeing with reporters that Trump was a liar, because he did not consult with who the reporter interviewed.

The fact is; The reporter did not interview every person Trump could have consulted with and then make a report of those findings. The reporter interviewed two Generals, as he claims, then declared Trump a liar, and you agreed, and perpetuate the accusation. Ya, well, a lot of people accused Jesus too, and a lot of people went along with the accusations, to their own detriment. And a lot of people agree with accusations reporters make and try a man in the "court of public opinion". How you find that upstanding, is beyond me.

To me; it's interesting you appear clueless on the standards and principles and goal intentions this Nation was founded and established.

God Bless,
SBC

There is so much wrong in that post that I think I just need to step away so that I can keep my sanity.

Good day, sir.

Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
...wait...President Trumps mom was from another country:
Mary Anne MacLeod Trump - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Anne_MacLeod_Trump

Absolutely she was born (1912) in a foreign country; ie Scotland, a subject of and citizen of the UK. She entered the US in 1930, (one day before her 18th b'day) declaring intent to permanently live in the US and become a US citizen. She lived with a sister, and secured employment. In 1934, she met Fred Trump, (a natural born citizen of the US) and married him in 1936. I have found no evidence of her making a residence outside of the US or trying to change US laws to suit her, indicating she had a preference of having US laws, like her country of origin. She completed her Oath of Allegiance to the United States of America, in 1942.
Donald Trump was born in 1946, to Fred and Mary Trump, TWO US citizens.
Donald Trump met the qualification of natural born citizen, to be considered a LAWFUL candidate for the POTUS.

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
There is so much wrong in that post that I think I just need to step away so that I can keep my sanity.

Good day, sir.

But of course. Again, you do not seem to comprehend the difference between disagreeing, and declaring an others view as WRONG.

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, what Trump says of himself, is good enough for me, until such time there is evidence to the contrary.
That's fine, as long as you don't expect the rest of us to stop disagreeing with him that's not a problem. :wave:

Can you give one example?
Sure, here's two that happened this week:
Donald Trump just keeps lying - CNNPolitics
The first came when he claimed, at a Cabinet meeting on Monday, that the President of Mexico had called him recently. Said Trump: "Even the President of Mexico called me. Their southern border, they said very few people are coming because they know they're not going to get to our border, which is the ultimate compliment."
The second came last week in an interview with the Wall Street Journal, the transcript of which was published Tuesday night. In the interview, Trump boasted: "I got a call from the head of the Boy Scouts saying it was the greatest speech that was ever made to them, and they were very thankful."
Neither of those phone calls actually happened, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders admitted in her daily press briefing Wednesday.
He said he had two phone calls, neither of those statements were actually true. If you or I were asked: "Did you get two phone calls and did you discuss/say "X" in those calls?" and we said "Yes, yes we did." and then it was pointed out "Uhmmm...no, you didn't get those calls and you didn't have those conversations." how honest would you think we were?

I could care less which Generals or people he got advice from. What I do know what was reported is two Generals he did not speak to. What I do know is there are more than two Generals in the US military.
Again, it would be a simple matter of President simply listing who those generals he talked too are. So where's that list? They could make the whole thing go away with a simple list of who he talked to. And yet...no list. :sorry:

Again, an example of his lie? And proof it was a lie?
You could go here:
Analysis | President Trump’s first six months: The fact-check tally
that one has 836 lies President Trump told in his first 6 months in office :wave:

My second pot just finished brewing. Yum!

God Bless,
SBC
My coffee drinking brother! come let us embrace! :hug:
tulc(KNEW he was going to like you from the very start, not agree in all things, but would like anyway!) ;)

Upvote 0

Paul of Eugene OR

Finally Old Enough
Site Supporter
May 3, 2014
✟256,002.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Well, what Trump says of himself, is good enough for me, until such time there is evidence to the contrary. . . . .
Trump has told so many lies by now that his mere statement of what he claims to be true has to be ignored. His statements don't correlate with reality.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Good day, sir.
You miss all explained evidence. Was big big conspiracy by Muslim that start in 1950 to make Muslim president of American in 2008. Involve all levels of American government and economy and educational system and social institutes. Am very impress plan do very well.

Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
That's fine, as long as you don't expect the rest of us to stop disagreeing with him that's not a problem. :wave:

I don't have a problem with disagreeing.

Sure, here's two that happened this week:
Donald Trump just keeps lying - CNNPolitics

I think the "he said", "she said" is petty, side-line instigating.
The implication, and Photo of Trump sitting at his desk with a land line phone in hand, is specifically to put in your mind, that IS the only means of communication Trump uses, and of course, THAT phone has transcripts of recorded phone call

He said he had two phone calls, neither of those statements were actually true.

How many phones does Trump have?

How many people does Trump know?

Do you really think everyone Trump talks to is within the confines of the OFFICE, and subject to recording and transcribing?

He was elected to fill the position of the OFFICE of the United States. Do you think he is in the OFFICE 24-7?

Do you think when he calls his wife, his family, his friends, his acquaintances, it is official business, and recorded?

Do you think when his foundations or him personally gives to a charity of his choice, is official government business?

If you or I were asked: "Did you get two phone calls and did you discuss/say "X" in those calls?" and we said "Yes, yes we did." and then it was pointed out "Uhmmm...no, you didn't get those calls and you didn't have those conversations." how honest would you think we were?

What was pointed out, was, there was no OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT of his conversation.
So? All that tells me is, it wasn't government business, and subject to an official recording.

Again, it would be a simple matter of President simply listing who those generals he talked too are.

Again, what is your "need to know", who the President asks their opinion or advise?

Is it your business, who the President is interested in knowing an others opinion?
Is it your business, when the President speaks to a Cabinet member, a military person, friend, stranger, and asks them something? Do you really think knowing their name is relevant?

Who do you report to, and name the names of every person you speak to or ask questions?

So where's that list? They could make the whole thing go away with a simple list of who he talked to. And yet...no list. :sorry:

The whole thing is "your problem", not Trumps. You think he is obligated to sooth your wondering, by namedropping. The thing is you can believe him or not. Reporters have chosen "not". You have chosen "not".

Not comparing Trump to Jesus Christ - however take a look at Scripture. Jesus speaks,
AND? Some believe, Some don't, Some convince others to NOT BELIEVE.
Does Jesus sooth the wondering? No. It's pretty much believe what you choose.

Now if you can find in Jesus, speaking to DO what is wrong....well, perhaps that would be a reason one would find to not go along WITH Jesus.

Trump before his Presidency proved himself, very generous in freely giving to charities, and very able and successful at providing thousands of jobs for people to work and earn and take care of themselves.

What made America great, is Liberty, is the freedom for men to provide for themselves.

Not a big secret, men have become accustomed to having the government provide FOR them. They are the burdens; and the WORKING man pays for the burdens.

I do not expect all men to favor taking care of themselves, but I do respect Trump's vision to try, to make opportunities available for men who DO like LIBERTY, who DO like being counted among the FREE and respectable, instead of being counted among the burdens.

You could go here:
Analysis | President Trump’s first six months: The fact-check tally
that one has 836 lies President Trump told in his first 6 months in office :wave:

Funny - the analyzers didn't include a report of "their" lies. just sayin-
Keep focused on the petty crap and the big picture will elude you.

My coffee drinking brother! come let us embrace! :hug:
tulc(KNEW he was going to like you from the very start, not agree in all things, but would like anyway!) ;)

Ditto - always got a brew on, and good conversation.

God Bless,
SBC

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Paul of Eugene OR

Finally Old Enough
Site Supporter
May 3, 2014
✟256,002.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I don't have a problem with disagreeing.

I think the "he said", "she said" is petty, side-line instigating.
The implication, and Photo of Trump sitting at his desk with a land line phone in hand, is specifically to put in your mind, that IS the only means of communication Trump uses, and of course, THAT phone has transcripts of recorded phone call

How many phones does Trump have?

How many people does Trump know?

Do you really think everyone Trump talks to is within the confines of the OFFICE, and subject to recording and transcribing?

He was elected to fill the position of the OFFICE of the United States. Do you think he is in the OFFICE 24-7?

Do you think when he calls his wife, his family, his friends, his acquaintances, it is official business, and recorded?

Do you think when his foundations or him personally gives to a charity of his choice, is official government business?

What was pointed out, was, there was no OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT of his conversation.
So? All that tells me is, it wasn't government business, and subject to an official recording.

Again, what is your "need to know", who the President asks their opinion or advise?

Is it your business, who the President is interested in knowing an others opinion?
Is it your business, when the President speaks to a Cabinet member, a military person, friend, stranger, and asks them something? Do you really think knowing their name is relevant?

Who do you report to, and name the names of every person you speak to or ask questions?

The whole thing is "your problem", not Trumps. You think he is obligated to sooth your wondering, by namedropping. The thing is you can believe him or not. Reporters have chosen "not". You have chosen "not".

Not comparing Trump to Jesus Christ - however take a look at Scripture. Jesus speaks,
AND? Some believe, Some don't, Some convince others to NOT BELIEVE.
Does Jesus sooth the wondering? No. It's pretty much believe what you choose.

Now if you can find in Jesus, speaking to DO what is wrong....well, perhaps that would be a reason one would find to not go along WITH Jesus.

Trump before his Presidency proved himself, very generous in freely giving to charities, and very able and successful at providing thousands of jobs for people to work and earn and take care of themselves.

What made America great, is Liberty, is the freedom for men to provide for themselves.

Not a big secret, men have become accustomed to having the government provide FOR them. They are the burdens; and the WORKING man pays for the burdens.

I do not expect all men to favor taking care of themselves, but I do respect Trump's vision to try, to make opportunities available for men who DO like LIBERTY, who DO like being counted among the FREE and respectable, instead of being counted among the burdens.

Funny - the analyzers didn't include a report of "their" lies. just sayin-
Keep focused on the petty crap and the big picture will elude you.

Ditto - always got a brew on, and good conversation.

God Bless,
SBC

You have hitched your credibility to the credibility of Trump and your credibility suffers the same fate.

• Agree
Reactions: EpiscipalMe
Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Trump has told so many lies by now that his mere statement of what he claims to be true has to be ignored. His statements don't correlate with reality.

I will say, there are many who accuse Trump, daily, you among them.

John.8
  1. [7] So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
I wouldn't say you are the first, but you are on the bandwagon.

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
You have hitched your credibility to the credibility of Trump and your credibility suffers the same fate.

LOL - whatever. You want to be the forum leader in accusations against Trump, who cares? I don't. That's on you. You want to "threaten" me, who cares? I don't. You think yourself perfect to judge others, who cares? I don't. That's on you.

John.8
  1. [7] So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Except he never said he consulted the military.

Actually he said; via twitter; NOT from the Office of the President of the United States!

"After consultation with my Generals and military experts, please be advised that the United States Government will not accept or allow"......

- Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 26, 2017

However what he did not say; was the IDENTITY of WHO he consulted with.
So, therefore the WHO was not revealed.
So, therefore it really doesn't matter WHO a reporter interviewed, it obviously wasn't WHO Trump consulted with.
That doesn't make Trump a liar. It simply reveals the reporter NEVER contacted WHO Trump did consult with.

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I will say, there are many who accuse Trump, daily, you among them.

John.8
I wouldn't say you are the first, but you are on the bandwagon.

God Bless,
SBC
I know post not to me. But of course he accuse Trump of lying daily. Is because Trump lie daily. Not hard idea to understand.

If full of doubt, read here
President Trump's Lies, the Definitive List - The New York Times
New York Times used a full page to print Trump's lies since taking office
Imagine one entire page of lies just since taking office. That is lies lies lies every day. Even lying machine have hard time keeping up with Trump.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I know post not to me. But of course he accuse Trump of lying daily. Is because Trump lie daily. Not hard idea to understand.

Not difficult to understand difference between accusations and facts.

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0