Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Good. "The Wall" was an ineffective solution in any case. Talk about white elephants...

At this point in time it would be. It seems to me most of Mexico are already here. How does a wall solve the problem on this side of the border, if the ones you are trying to keep out of here, millions of them are already in our country illegally? It seems to me Trump is some 40-50 years too late. Even 40 years ago Mexicans were already illegally coming into our country and taking up residence here.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
At this point in time it would be. It seems to me most of Mexico are already here. How does a wall solve the problem on this side of the border, if the ones you are trying to keep out of here, millions of them are already in our country illegally? It seems to me Trump is some 40-50 years too late. Even 40 years ago Mexicans were already illegally coming into our country and taking up residence here.
You do know that they were welcomed to come and work hard manual labor and cheap factory labor. American business and consumers encouraged immigration. We made the problem.

Upvote 0

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You do know that they were welcomed to come and work hard manual labor and cheap factory labor. American business and consumers encouraged immigration. We made the problem.

As an American who learned a trade in 1980, then having to deal with illegals learning this same trade, though IMO most of them did sloppy work, and of course could easily under bid you, none of this was doing someone like me any favors.

• Agree
Reactions: hislegacy
Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Trump is being so hypocritical pretending he's against illegal immigration now, given his own history.

Video: Trump's history of hiring undocumented workers

Donald Trump Paid $1.4 Million in a Dispute Over Undocumented Workers.

What Donald Trump Knew About Undocumented Workers at His Signature Tower

President Trump Hired Undocumented Immigrants for $4 an Hour For Demolition Project: Court Docs

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
As an American who learned a trade in 1980, then having to deal with illegals learning this same trade, though IMO most of them did sloppy work, and of course could easily under bid you, none of this was doing someone like me any favors.
The favor was to businesses wanting cheap labor so they could sell cheaper to thrifty consumers.

Upvote 0

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Because he wants them for his own businesses?
Would Mr. Trump do such a thing? Why, you should be ashamed of yourself. Mr. Trump is the kindest, warmest, most honest current President!

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,427,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

There are many push/pull factors that certain segments of our country conveniently ignore - including Trump. It won't be solved until politicians decide to stop using illegal immigration for their own political purposes and pleasing their campaign financiers...

• Agree
Reactions: DavidPT
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟993,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,427,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

...I am still shocked that a man, who has apparently never had to account for *any* of his actions (guessing from childhood), has risen to the level of POTUS.

Message to today's youth: blame someone else and hire the best lawyer you can afford.

• Agree
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

Tiberius Lee

Sep 6, 2017
Wisconsin
✟145,612.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
There is a very good reason why the wall has not built yet. In 2020 campaign the chant is “send her back”. How can you send people back if you have a wall keeping people inside? Lets send everyone back where they came from and then for his 3rd term we will build the wall. And yes, Mexico will pay for the wall in 4th term!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums