rjohnson71

Apr 19, 2012
✟9,166.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
1Dtrump.jpg
President Trump has been stricken with Covid-19. I heard that millions have prayed for him. When I prayed, I didn't ask God to heal President Trump. I begged God to heal him.
Certain people hate Trump but he does not deserve to have the Coronavirus. Nobody does. I'm asking everybody who reads this to pray for Trump. If you already have been praying for him, I thank you.
I'm not a Joe Biden supporter, but I sure hope that he doesn't get the Coronavirus. Let's hope and pray that Donald Trump gets well.

• Winner
Reactions: Hazelelponi

Guojing

Apr 11, 2019
sg
✟217,541.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
View attachment 285607President Trump has been stricken with Covid-19. I heard that millions have prayed for him. When I prayed, I didn't ask God to heal President Trump. I begged God to heal him.
Certain people hate Trump but he does not deserve to have the Coronavirus. Nobody does. I'm asking everybody who reads this to pray for Trump. If you already have been praying for him, I thank you.
I'm not a Joe Biden supporter, but I sure hope that he doesn't get the Coronavirus. Let's hope and pray that Donald Trump gets well.

Will the Word of Faith preachers go to Trump and do the Copeland method of claiming healing from Covid-19?

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,089,811.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Liberals are praying he recovers so they can defeat the philosophy of Trumpism completely and totally.

It is more important that his poisonous philosophy is eradicated, and if he is seen as a martyr it may survive.

Get well, President Trump. If this experience transforms your soul, even better.

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟690,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
View attachment 285607President Trump has been stricken with Covid-19. I heard that millions have prayed for him. When I prayed, I didn't ask God to heal President Trump. I begged God to heal him.

I've been waiting for this... thank you.

I join you in prayer for the healing of our president and his family, and all those who may have been in contact with them, as well as all who have contracted COVID-19 the world over.

May God be with us all...

• Agree
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I think I’ll be praying for the 200,000 + American people and their families who have died from this because he wanted to pretend it wasn’t happening . I don’t have much sympathy for him because he behaved like a stupid fool and risked not only his health and life but the lives of his supporters and staff

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟331,953.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Trump knew how dangerous COVID -19 is. He down played it. And played with this danger .He will get better treatment ,Than any American or anyone . I'm not wanting him to die. Or anyone to to die . Period! Biden , Obama and others hope he makes it. But he's not worthy of your praise at all .

Last edited:
Upvote 0

driewerf

a day at the Zoo
Mar 7, 2010
✟260,555.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I don't hate Trump. I thought him 4 years ago incredibly incompetent for the position he has, but I don't hate him. Today, sadly, he has fulfilled my expectations: he has turned out to be incompetent, dangerous and doing harm to the USA and to the world. I don't want him to die. I don't want him to suffer. I want him removed from the office he occupies and from the power he has now. I want him to be unabled to harm the USA and the world the way he did. I want him voted out. After that, he can retire for the rest of his life. I just want him away from the tools of power he has now.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I think I’ll be praying for the 200,000 + American people and their families who have died from this because he wanted to pretend it wasn’t happening . I don’t have much sympathy for him because he behaved like a stupid fool and risked not only his health and life but the lives of his supporters and staff
It wasn't just pretending it didn't happen. His son in law had a national plan for Covid, and scrapped it when he heard it would hit blue states harder.

It was malicious. It was murder.

Upvote 0

Frugality

Renewed
Apr 17, 2020
Earth
✟34,388.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
You can do both. It isn't one or the other, and Jesus didn't leave room for deciding who is and isn't worthy of prayer.

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You can do both. It isn't one or the other, and Jesus didn't leave room for deciding who is and isn't worthy of prayer.
I guess I’m just not that good of a Christian. I’m not gonna pray for someone who supports seeing my family and friends abused or murdered

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Frugality

Renewed
Apr 17, 2020
Earth
✟34,388.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I guess I’m just not that good of a Christian. I’m not gonna pray for someone who supports seeing my family and friends abused or murdered
Yeah in cases such as what you're describing Jesus asks what more are you doing than the sinners and unbelievers.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,241.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Liberals are praying he recovers so they can defeat the philosophy of Trumpism completely and totally.

It is more important that his poisonous philosophy is eradicated, and if he is seen as a martyr it may survive.

Get well, President Trump. If this experience transforms your soul, even better.
Also so that he can be prosecuted for his corruption. Get well, Donald!

Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
Does this mean that after 7.8 million Americans testing positive and 209,000 deaths, the President and his supporters have suddenly rediscovered COVID-19 - instead of deliberately dismissing it as a political nuisance for months?

How much sympathy should Americans have for a President who failed to prepare the nation for the Pandemic, resulting in 4% of the world's population registering 20% of the reported cases and 20% of the related deaths?

How much sympathy should Americans gave for a President who sent his White House political appointees to overrule medical professionals when it comes to national healthcare policy and insisted that the nation's children return to regular classes without investing a penny of federal funding to ensure their safety"

As late as the Presidential Debate, this President was still mocking Biden for wearing a mask which studies have calculated could save 66,000 lives by December - recent reports now have many of Trump's inner circle testing positive!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟142,361.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
How much sympathy should Americans have for a President who failed to prepare the nation for the Pandemic, resulting in 4% of the world's population registering 20% of the reported cases and 20% of the related deaths?
“It is what it is”, springs to mind for some reason.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
President Trump has been stricken with Covid-19. I heard that millions have prayed for him. When I prayed, I didn't ask God to heal President Trump. I begged God to heal him.
Where are the threads from Trump supporters praying for the 209,000 deaths, 7.8 million testing positive and the millions of Americans and their families facing food and shelter issues?

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Brightmoon
Upvote 0

MIDutch

Apr 3, 2020
Detroit
✟75,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Does this mean that after 7.8 million Americans testing positive and 209,000 deaths, the President and his supporters have suddenly rediscovered COVID-19 - instead of deliberately dismissing it as a political nuisance for months?
Well, if nothing else, it seems to have allowed a lot of Christians to suddenly find their praying voices. All of a sudden there are lots of people praying for trump that seemed to have been strangely silent for the 7,800,000+ people who have had the disease and the 210,000+ regular, average, everyday Americans who have died.

I guess an obnoxious reality TV star deserves more prayers sent heavenwards than normal people do.

Upvote 0