Trump has an unscheduled regular physical exam

blackribbon

Not a newbie
Dec 18, 2011
✟190,401.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Umm, so what? He had time and they fit him in. Happens all the time to people everywhere. In fact, this is often how I make all my "well" doctor visits....I see I have time this week and call to see if there is any availability. I have never "scheduled" a physical months in advance because I don't know my work schedule months in advance.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,718,904.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But remember, vote for Trump, because he is so healthy. Much healthier than Hillary with a cold.
So far they have not had to carry Trump out of an event the way they had to carry Hillary. Also he never left a shoe behind the way she did.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Probably just a jab back at those who passed along the fabricated idiocy about Hilary's "mystery illness" during her campaign.
There's nothing "fabricated" about what we all saw and heard.

• Agree
Reactions: blackribbon
Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟428,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
There's nothing "fabricated" about what we all saw and heard.
Right. Nor is Trump's unscheduled medical care. Its the implications that are fabricated. In Hil's case it was literally a concerted group of social media actors that got together to make it trend to where it was picked up by media.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Right. Nor is Trump's unscheduled medical care.
No, but neither is a check-up a sign of grave illness, no matter how much some people might hope that it is.

But when another person has to wear back braces, be held up by associates from falling or collapsing, and speaks like there is a problem with the throat, lungs, or something...and all of this gets dismissed out of hand, we know what this whole routine here is really about.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟428,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
No, but neither is a check-up a sign of grave illness, no matter how much some people might hope that it is.
Hey I'm not here to say that all the outlandish implications are correct.

I'm just saying its "unscheduled medical care". And in today's world apparently its fair to extrapolate that into whatever narrative serves your purpose. Like we saw with Hil. I'm not a fan of this.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟820,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Regular and unscheduled are antonyms. We'll find out sooner or later what this is about, but given the amount of heads up (none) the local authorities received about the motorcade, I think the betting money is on this being 'something' rather than 'nothing'.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,718,904.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Probably just a jab back at those who passed along the fabricated idiocy about Hilary's "mystery illness" during her campaign.
How do you know?

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
A routine, regular, purely preventative physical exam, that was unscheduled:

President Trump's medical exam was unscheduled, source said - CNNPolitics

But remember, vote for Trump, because he is so healthy. Much healthier than Hillary with a cold.

Lol.

Well, seeing as how he routinely has temper tantrums he could have gotten his BP up.

He's an obese man who bleaches his brows and head, fake tans, overeats, has wildly ignorant ideas about exercise. He definitely needs to be under routine medical observation.

• Agree
Reactions: SummerMadness
Upvote 0