Dallas
✟18,730.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I Think, the core issue is about that Trump Didn't win, and yet he is president.
Not again! This keeps getting brought up all over the forum. Talking about this in another thread right now. We were not electing President of Los Angeles or President or New York city. Those are Mayoral offices. Let Hillary run for one of those. Wait. I think she is. LOL. I guess Hollywood sad because they lost all that money!

Upvote 0

*Cher

Come home minie-cat!
Feb 8, 2017
Dallas
✟18,730.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
We saw this behavior with Obama fans who wished to excuse his evils too, nothing new under the sun. If you take out the names and the specific issues, it's hard to tell whether you're reading the work of hyperpartisan liberals or conservatives.
Oh no, no one act like this under Obama.

Upvote 0

*Cher

Come home minie-cat!
Feb 8, 2017
Dallas
✟18,730.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The point is the hateful, mean spirited vitriol from the left is over the top. Including from most democrat senators and congressmen/women.

Most conservatives do not act like that.
I think that's the difference. That and Madonna wanting to blow up the Whitehouse. Maxine Waters called Trump and Pence "scumbags". This is not random instances. It's the fact that our leaders are acting this way too. Hollywood people who have the young people's ear. No one EVER did that to Obama. Yes people called him and Mrs. Obama the anti Christ and transvestites and said she looked like a monkey but it wasn't the leaders in public office.

Upvote 0
Dec 14, 2010
San Juan del Río
✟26,797.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Ummm, he won. Popular vote is not how Presidents get elected in this country.

Exactly, that is why he is president because the Electoral college elected some one that the People didn't. That is wht we call Legal president, but Illegitimate President, he lost the legitimacy but won the legality.

Upvote 0
Dec 14, 2010
San Juan del Río
✟26,797.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Not again! This keeps getting brought up all over the forum. Talking about this in another thread right now. We were not electing President of Los Angeles or President or New York city. Those are Mayoral offices. Let Hillary run for one of those. Wait. I think she is. LOL. I guess Hollywood sad because they lost all that money!

I don't work in Hollywood but it is clear that Legitimacy only comes from the Vote of the Citizens who now are being ruled by the one who didn't get the majority of citizen votes. Yes he is the Legal president because the law backs him. but then the law is the one hurting the legitimate right of people to chose their leader.

Upvote 0

MikeK

Traditionalist Catholic
Feb 4, 2004
Wisconsin
✟90,821.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
President Trump is the legitimately-elected President of the United states. You may not like the electoral college system, but that is how we elect our Presidents. I can get how voters for Mrs. Clinton (or Mr. Gore in 2000) might feel slighted, but the rules are the rules until we decide to change them. There are pros and cons to our system, but I don't think it's fair to say a President isn't legitimate when he won the election by the laws by which the election is governed. At the same time, it doesn't make sense to claim that the will of the people supports the policies of Candidate X when Candidate X didn't win the popular vote. As usual, both polarized extremes are wrong.

• Agree
Reactions: Genersis
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Dec 14, 2010
San Juan del Río
✟26,797.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
President Trump is the legitimately-elected President of the United states. You may not like the electoral college system, but that is how we elect our Presidents. I can get how voters for Mrs. Clinton (or Mr. Gore in 2000) might feel slighted, but the rules are the rules until we decide to change them. There are pros and cons to our system, but I don't think it's fair to say a President isn't legitimate when he won the election by the laws by which the election is governed. At the same time, it doesn't make sense to claim that the will of the people supports the policies of Candidate X when Candidate X didn't win the popular vote. As usual, both polarized extremes are wrong.

Legitimacy comes from The Peoples vote, Legality comes from electoral law.
Electoral Law MUST reflect citizens vote, since in case of war the electoral college will not be enroled to take weapons, but Citizens will do. Thus The Government elected MUST be representative of CITIZENS not of states. States don't put at risk their life nor their spirit when being shot in battle, Citizens do.

The Head of state thus IS WEAK if he is imposed by the rule of the law rather than by the will and compromise of the majority of the society.

Finally The Law is MAN MADE, and at least it MUST SERVE MAN, not man serving law, at least not man made law.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

*Cher

Come home minie-cat!
Feb 8, 2017
Dallas
✟18,730.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Exactly, that is why he is president because the Electoral college elected some one that the People didn't. That is wht we call Legal president, but Illegitimate President, he lost the legitimacy but won the legality.
Oh goodness. This was in my email notifications. No. This is not what "we the people" call legal but illegitimate. This is what the left side calls a fairly won democratic election, illegitimate. This is the way we have always elected our POTUS's. No one has ever said this before! This is not a defined description in our Constitution of our election. When the left side says things like what you said, it disrespects and angers the millions who voted for him in all the many States (far more than Sec. Clinton won) across the whole country, not just LA or NYC. Our people in all those States, even the key Democrat States the fake news said he needed to turn in order to win. The millions who do love him and support him and pray for him everyday are being disrespected big league. What about us? Doesn't the left side love us? Or does the left side just love illegal immigrants and Muslim refugees? Are you a Christian person? Are you saved? Saved children of God would not think the votes of millions in so many States who do want President Trump doesn't count. You are saying to me that my vote is illegitimate? It doesn't count? I do not appreciate that! My vote is legal and legitimate and it resulted in the man who is going to make America great again to become the 45 President of the USA. He's going to bring back Christianity again and stop abortion! Praise God!

Upvote 0

*Cher

Come home minie-cat!
Feb 8, 2017
Dallas
✟18,730.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Evangelical, Born Again Christians who are baptized with the Holy Spirit voted for President Trump. We are not illegitimate. We are pillars of this foundation. We are the salt of the earth. We did not hide our light. We did not put it under a bushel. It is shining through President Trump!

Upvote 0

MikeK

Traditionalist Catholic
Feb 4, 2004
Wisconsin
✟90,821.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Oh goodness. This was in my email notifications. No. This is not what "we the people" call legal but illegitimate. This is what the left side calls a fairly won democratic election, illegitimate. This is the way we have always elected our POTUS's. No one has ever said this before! This is not a defined description in our Constitution of our election. When the left side says things like what you said, it disrespects and angers the millions who voted for him in all the many States (far more than Sec. Clinton won) across the whole country, not just LA or NYC. Our people in all those States, even the key Democrat States the fake news said he needed to turn in order to win. The millions who do love him and support him and pray for him everyday are being disrespected big league. What about us? Doesn't the left side love us? Or does the left side just love illegal immigrants and Muslim refugees? Are you a Christian person? Are you saved? Saved children of God would not think the votes of millions in so many States who do want President Trump doesn't count. You are saying to me that my vote is illegitimate? It doesn't count? I do not appreciate that! My vote is legal and legitimate and it resulted in the man who is going to make America great again to become the 45 President of the USA. He's going to bring back Christianity again and stop abortion! Praise God!

Lol, "Are you saved?" what kind of question is that? He isn't even dead yet! Please don't promote false ideas like Once Saved Always Saved in this forum.

Upvote 0

*Cher

Come home minie-cat!
Feb 8, 2017
Dallas
✟18,730.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you for saying this!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Dec 14, 2010
San Juan del Río
✟26,797.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single

we know the speach of Trump no case to bring it again, the question here is about the usefulness of a unrepresentative electoral law which allows a 3 million votes loser to win.

Upvote 0

*Cher

Come home minie-cat!
Feb 8, 2017
Dallas
✟18,730.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
we know the speach of Trump no case to bring it again, the question here is about the usefulness of a unrepresentative electoral law which allows a 3 million votes loser to win.
No. It's not a case. It's millions out of two major cities throwing a temper tantrum. If no one wants him. Why is he President? You need to accept that it's not a matter of no one wanting him. It's a matter of no one wanted her. Democrats should have let Senator Sanders win the primaries. They didn't so I have to believe Sec.Clinton and President Obama had a evil plan to do something bad to our country. God stopped them!

Upvote 0
Dec 14, 2010
San Juan del Río
✟26,797.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
No. It's not a case. It's millions out of two major cities throwing a temper tantrum. If no one wants him. Why is he President? You need to accept that it's not a matter of no one wanting him. It's a matter of no one wanted her. Democrats should have let Senator Sanders win the primaries. They didn't so I have to believe Sec.Clinton and President Obama had a evil plan to do something bad to our country. God stopped them!

I doubt God made Electoral law of USA. I doubt God wanted a Wall, wanted to give nukes to Japan, Germany, etc.

What it is obvious is that Whites Voted for something that Blacks and Latinos rejected. Hate Speach of Trump is not God's Will. Sorry that is delusional.

Upvote 0

*Cher

Come home minie-cat!
Feb 8, 2017
Dallas
✟18,730.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I doubt God made Electoral law of USA. I doubt God wanted a Wall, wanted to give nukes to Japan, Germany, etc.

What it is obvious is that Whites Voted for something that Blacks and Latinos rejected. Hate Speach of Trump is not God's Will. Sorry that is delusional.
Do you know Burnell Donald-Kyei? She is a black woman, very beautiful spirit filled Christian. She's a black woman, lawyer in Chicago who loves Mr. Trump. Wants to help inner city there because Mr. Obama didn't help them. Google her. Beautiful. Prays for him daily. Midnight prayers for him. Beautiful woman. Alveda King loves Mr. Trump. MLK relative. The fake news lies about blacks and others not loving him. Mr. Trump received enough support from them to win. He turned enough in the key States to give him a chance. They didn't want Mrs. Clinton. He turned enough of Mr.Sanders people in key States. Mr. Trump is very smart.

Upvote 0