✟784,067.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
In Romans 9:6-8 we see Israel the Church

In Revelation 22:1-5 we see the Land promise, of the New Hea en, Earth, and Jerusalem To Israel The Church :)

In 1 Peter 2:9 we see the Church is a Holy Nation, and the Church is the Israel Of God, and the Church is promised a New Heaven, Earth and Jerusalem.

There ya have it, the Land promise to Israel, The Holy Nation Of God, in the New Testament :)

You Thought You Were Gonna Cheat The Holy Nation, The Israel Of God, Out Of Their Land Promise :)
Thanks for beating me to the punch(line). :)

Upvote 0

jgr

Site Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟784,067.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
When Jesus forgives the Jews which He blinded so The Gospel could go to the Gentiles, then you will see how He is able to graff them back into their 'own' tree like Apostle Paul taught in Romans 11. The only reason you would be against that is because of some form of hatred against them in your being. You need to get rid of that.
I see this underlining every BAB2 post:

"Support Jews for Jesus, and Word of Messiah Ministries."

That's a strange form of hatred.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When Jesus forgives the Jews which He blinded so The Gospel could go to the Gentiles, then you will see how He is able to graff them back into their 'own' tree like Apostle Paul taught in Romans 11. The only reason you would be against that is because of some form of hatred against them in your being. You need to get rid of that.

I love them enough to tell them the truth, now, instead of taking Romans 11 out of context and waiting around for a non-existent pretrib rapture of the Church, while thousands die each year without Christ.

If we want modern Jews to be saved we need to show them the "suffering servant" of Isaiah chapter 53, and the promise of the New Covenant to Israel and Judah in Jeremiah 31:31-34, and the timeline of the New Covenant Messiah found in Daniel chapter 9. These three passages reveal that the baby born in a manger is the Messiah promised in the Hebrew scriptures.
How many times have you seen this simple Gospel Message on Christian television?

I have had Jewish Christians in my home for Bible study.

The doctrine that you are promoting is one of the most upside down concepts in the history of the Church.
Those who take the Gospel to the Jewish people now are labeled as haters or anti-Semites.

Remember that Paul preached Christ first to the Jews, before he began his ministry to the Gentiles.

Upvote 0

Dispy

Veteran
Jan 16, 2004
South Dakota
✟4,680.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
More wearisome confusion of race with religion. Referring to ethnicity, no one here is antiSemitic (ignoring for the moment that we all are Semites genetically in varying degree). But a great many of us are antiJudaic, for it is Judaism which rejects Christ, and seeks to replace His New Covenant with an exhumed and re-created old covenant decayed and vanished carcase. And it is why dispensationalism's sympathy and complicity with and in the latter means that those of us who are antiJudaic are also antidispensational.

Please attempt to understand the distinctions.

As a mid Acts dispensationalistI don't understand your distinction

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As a mid Acts dispensationalistI don't understand your distinction

The New Covenant promised to Israel and Judah in Jeremiah 31:31-34 which is found fulfilled by Christ during the first century in Hebrews 8:6-13, and specifically applied to the Church in Hebrews 12:22-24, and 2 Corinthians 3:6-8, completely destroys all forms of the doctrine that John Nelson Darby brought to America, whether Mid-Acts or other.

Jer_31:31 "Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah—

Mat_26:28 For this is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Mar_14:24 And He said to them, "This is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many.

Luk_22:20 Likewise He also took the cup after supper, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in My blood, which is shed for you.

1Co_11:25 In the same manner He also took the cup after supper, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in My blood. This do, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me."

2Co_3:6 who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

Heb_8:8 Because finding fault with them, He says: "BEHOLD, THE DAYS ARE COMING, SAYS THE LORD, WHEN I WILL MAKE A NEW COVENANT WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL AND WITH THE HOUSE OF JUDAH—

Heb_8:13 In that He says, "A NEW COVENANT," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

Heb_9:15 And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.

Heb_12:24 to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.

Reactions: jgr
Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

All people who seek the Lord and obey Him will be saved , it makes no difference if they be a DNA Jew or a Gentile with no DNA of Jews
Some people seek to elevate their stature because in their own eyes they believe they are entitled to be seen as a better more deserving people than those who have no bloodline in the Jewish bloodline

God chose the Israelite people because of the fact they were the ones that were oppressed and picked on as they were few and small in number and so God chose Abram; and Abram was obedient and faithful and God said Abram would be a father to many peoples

Matt23
And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be humbled; and whosoever shall humble himself shall be exalted

2Cor12
2 I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven.
3 And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;)
4 How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.
5 Of such an one will I glory: yet of myself I will not glory, but in mine infirmities.

6 For though I would desire to glory, I shall not be a fool; for I will say the truth: but now I forbear, lest any man should think of me above that which he seeth me to be, or that he heareth of me.

7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.

8 For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.
9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Reactions: BABerean2
Upvote 0

Ronald

Exhortations
Site Supporter
Jul 30, 2004
southern
✟111,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Where do you see that repeated in the New Will and Testament?
First of all: "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the laws till all is fulfilled." Matt. 5:17, 18

"Therefore, when they had come together, they asked Him, saying, 'Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?' And He said to them, 'It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority.'" Acts 1:6, 7
(Which means, yes, in time, but it's none of your business. It wasn't to happen in their generation. Just like when he told Daniel in Dan. 12:8, 9)

"whom heaven must receive until the times of restoration of all things, which God has spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began." Acts 3:21

"Simon has declared how God at the first visited the Gentiles to take out of them a people for His name. And with this the words of the prophets agree, just as it is written:
'After this I will return
And will rebuild the tabernacle of David,
which has fallen down;

I will rebuild its ruins,
And I well set it up;
So that the rest of mankind may seek the LORD,
Even all the Gentiles who are called by My name,
Says the LORD who does all these things.'" Acts 15:14-17

"For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in." Rom.11:

Let me add some OT verses as well:

"Many people shall come and say,
'Come and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD,
To the house of the God of Jacob;
He will teach us His ways,
And we shall walk in His paths.'

For out of Zion shall go forth the law,
And the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.
He shall judge between the nations,
And rebuke many people;
They shall beat their swords into plowshares,
And their spears into pruning hooks;

Nation shall not lift up sword against nation,
Neither shall they learn war anymore." Isaiah 2:3, 4

"They shall not hurt nor destroy in all My holy mountain,
For the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD
As the waters cover the sea.
And in that day there shall be a Root of Jesse,
Who shall stand as a banner to the people;
For the Gentiles shall seek Him,
And His resting place shall be glorious.
It shall come to pass in that day
That the LORD shall set His hand again the second time
To recover the remnant of His people who are left
From Assyria and Egypt,
From Pathros and Cush,
From Elam and Shinar,
From Hamath and the islands of the sea." Is. 11:9-11

(present day areas near Israel: Iraq, Syria, Egypt, Ethiopia. These areas were in ancient times, Babylon, Mesopotamia, the cradle of civilization.) At that time the outer reaches of the world were unknown, but I'm sure God intended to gather them from all corners of the globe.

"For the LORD shall build up Zion;
He shall appear in His glory."
Psalm 102:16

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in." Rom.11:

Luk 21:24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

Luk 21:25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

Luk 21:26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

Luk 21:27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

The times of the Gentiles ends at the future Second Coming of Christ.

• Agree
Reactions: Ronald
Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

All people who seek the Lord and obey Him will be saved , it makes no difference if they be a DNA Jew or a Gentile with no DNA of Jews
Some people seek to elevate their stature because in their own eyes they believe they are entitled to be seen as a better more deserving people than those who have no bloodline in the Jewish bloodline

God chose the Israelite people because of the fact they were the ones that were oppressed and picked on as they were few and small in number and so God chose Abram; and Abram was obedient and faithful and God said Abram would be a father to many peoples

Matt23
And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be humbled; and whosoever shall humble himself shall be exalted

2Cor12
2 I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven.
3 And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;)
4 How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.
5 Of such an one will I glory: yet of myself I will not glory, but in mine infirmities.

6 For though I would desire to glory, I shall not be a fool; for I will say the truth: but now I forbear, lest any man should think of me above that which he seeth me to be, or that he heareth of me.

7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.

8 For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.
9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.
I dont get what your trying to say?

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
The times of the Gentiles is the time period when the gentiles are owning and in possession of the land/soil of what was - now is called Israel - who owns and now is in control of Israel ? The Gentiles do not posses or control the land of Israel - the Jewish /Israeli people are in possession and in control of the land of Israel
Luk 21:24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

Luk 21:25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

Luk 21:26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

Luk 21:27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

The times of the Gentiles ends at the future Second Coming of Christ.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ronald

Exhortations
Site Supporter
Jul 30, 2004
southern
✟111,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The times of the Gentiles is the time period when the gentiles are owning and in possession of the land/soil of what was - now is called Israel - who owns and now is in control of Israel ?
Luke 21:24 points to 1948 but Jerusalem is still being trampled on. Rom.11:25 speaks of the fullness of the Gentile era, which just means when all who have been written in the Book of Life are accounted for. When all are saved and sealed by the Holy Spirit, then the Great Tribulation will begin. Certainly 1948 signaled the generation in which this would happen. In Psalm 90:10 David tells us a generation is 70 years - or 80 if you are strong. I'm pushing for the New Year to bring some excitement!

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Luke 21:24 points to 1948 but Jerusalem is still being trampled on. Rom.11:25 speaks of the fullness of the Gentile era, which just means when all who have been written in the Book of Life are accounted for. When all are saved and sealed by the Holy Spirit, then the Great Tribulation will begin. Certainly 1948 signaled the generation in which this would happen. In Psalm 90:10 David tells us a generation is 70 years - or 80 if you are strong. I'm pushing for the New Year to bring some excitement!
There will always be someone to wage war or trample on Israel- but the times of the gentiles are the times when the gentiles own Israel as in posses the land and control the land until they no longer posses and control the land. God caused the Jews to be removed from the land by rejecting Christ and being disobedient ,and from that time until the 20th century the land was possessed and controlled by gentiles , in 1967 the Jews not only live there but are in actual possession/ownership of their land and now officially are in complete control of their land as such the times of gentile possession and control are finished ,Gentiles in power of nations up until Christ returns is also how some expositors also teach which is possible as political powers of most of the world are gentile

The reason the UN nations are so angry with the US is because the US Pres is now enforcing a law that was written many years ago that no other US Pres would enforce, Now the facts are that the UN is against Israel having the right to have their own city of Jerusalem as capital of Israel in Jewish control.
The UN wanted palestine to have their capital city as Jerusalem and now that is not going to happen - hence why the UN is angry at the US and Trump

Last edited:
Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That is a huge end time sign taken right out of Ezekiel 37.
Has to be huge because this is a sign of the 50 year Jubilee. 1967 was the 6 day war. 1917 was the Balfour Declaration represents the first time a world power—Great Britain—recognized the need for a Jewish homeland and openly supported and legitimized Zionist efforts in an official statement.

Articles

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1967 was the 6 day war.

And during the 6 day war on June 8, 1967 Israeli forces attacked the American ship the U.S.S. Liberty while in International Waters, and blew a huge hole in the side of the ship with a torpedo.
The radio communications were jammed and the lifeboats were shot up.
Over 30 American sailors died that day.
There was definitely one miracle that occurred during the 6 day war.
The U.S.S. Liberty refused to sink.

These facts have been hidden from most of the American people.

Reactions: Truth7t7
Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
And during the 6 day war on June 8, 1967 Israeli forces attacked the American ship the U.S.S. Liberty while in International Waters, and blew a huge hole in the side of the ship with a torpedo.
The radio communications were jammed and the lifeboats were shot up.
Over 30 American sailors died that day.
There was definitely one miracle that occurred during the 6 day war.
The U.S.S. Liberty refused to sink.

No the facts are not hidden , during that time there were many things going on
over 12,000 Americans dying in the Vietnam conflict , the height of Haight Ashbury in San Francisco where almost 100,000 college age people swarmed in during their Summer of Love happenings, Israel apologized for their actions and did offer to pay for the damages they caused and to the families of the soldiers who died. America stands beside Israel , not against her
So is this a form of hatred and unforgiveness that is found in your heart ?, you trying to stir up from the past ? Just like some folks that can only focus their attention on the past when people owned slaves many many decades of years before they were even born- not respecting that slavery has been abolished but only try to stir up hatred
God says that you are required to forgive just as he has forgiven you

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ronald

Exhortations
Site Supporter
Jul 30, 2004
southern
✟111,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
... in 1967 the Jews not only live there but are in actual possession/ownership of their land and now officially are in complete control of their land as such the times of gentile possession and control are finished ...
They recaptured Jerusalem and possess it, but not completely, the Mosque is sitting directly on holy grounds, where the Temple was. They also were forced to give away much of the lands, West Bank, Golan Heights and so really not in complete control.
This is the original Promise Land.
upload_2017-12-23_15-38-26.png

...The UN wanted palestine to have their capital city as Jerusalem and now that is not going to happen...

God would never allow the Palestinians to have Jerusalem as their capital. This is what the Muslims want ... actually they want ALL but won't get it.

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
They recaptured Jerusalem and possess it, but not completely, the Mosque is sitting directly on holy grounds, where the Temple was. They also were forced to give away much of the lands, West Bank, Golan Heights and so really not in complete control.
This is the original Promise Land.
View attachment 216842
God would never allow the Palestinians to have Jerusalem as their capital. This is what the Muslims want ... actually they want ALL but won't get it.
Correct God will never allow the Palestinians to have Jerusalem as their capital, we are just seeing the prophecy being laid out - still some process yet to go . I don't think that Israel will get back all of the former land until Jesus returns and makes it happen , in light of how things are really stirring up over Jerusalem i have to wonder if the temple Israel wants to be built will happen before war breaks out . It maybe that they start building and war strikes out causing a stoppage of the work . I think that God has not revealed his strategy of how he will make things happen , but rather a highlight overview of some of the things to come so those who are looking for Christs return having a better understanding of who the generation that sees His Return . So many people think that they have all the details of how God will bring things to an end - Great strategist never reveals their entire plan and there is no better strategist than the Creator of all things as he can see the hearts of all mankind , there is gonna be a lot of surprised people especially those who are so adamant that all prophecy is already done

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I love them enough to tell them the truth, now, instead of taking Romans 11 out of context and waiting around for a non-existent pretrib rapture of the Church, while thousands die each year without Christ.

If we want modern Jews to be saved we need to show them the "suffering servant" of Isaiah chapter 53, and the promise of the New Covenant to Israel and Judah in Jeremiah 31:31-34, and the timeline of the New Covenant Messiah found in Daniel chapter 9. These three passages reveal that the baby born in a manger is the Messiah promised in the Hebrew scriptures.
How many times have you seen this simple Gospel Message on Christian television?

I have had Jewish Christians in my home for Bible study.

The doctrine that you are promoting is one of the most upside down concepts in the history of the Church.
Those who take the Gospel to the Jewish people now are labeled as haters or anti-Semites.

Remember that Paul preached Christ first to the Jews, before he began his ministry to the Gentiles.

Of course we need to preach The Gospel to those of them that will listen. But those who listen and believe don't have the blindness from God, now do they? No, and that's the difference. Others of them will still be blinded from The Gospel because of the 'blindness' God put upon them, which is what Paul's Message in Rom.11 is also about. The majority of them will not... be converted in this time; it's prophecy, and it shows God has a reason for it. He will remove their blindness in His time.

Heeding men's doctrines that omit the future "thousand years" reign of Christ prior to the new heavens and a new earth is what creates such dilemmas as your doctrine, because it presupposes that only... during this world can anyone be converted to Christ Jesus, and it's especially because of that doctrine of denying that Jesus will first reign over the wicked for a thousand years as written in Revelation 20.

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I see this underlining every BAB2 post:

"Support Jews for Jesus, and Word of Messiah Ministries."

That's a strange form of hatred.

Your doctrine does show hatred against them, because it creates the supposition that only those who hear The Gospel during this present world will be saved. But Apostle Paul showed in Rom.11 that God blinded Israel in part so The Gospel would go to the Gentiles, and then Paul showed when the fullness of the Gentiles is complete, that is when God will remove their blindness and that's when they will be saved (meaning that's when they will hear without their spiritual eyes and ears covered).

The tradition of men you follow disregards what Paul said here, which shows even those of Israel whom God blinded are not lost to Him:

Rom 11:25-32
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.

29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

30 For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:

31 Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.

32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that He might have mercy upon all.
KJV

Because the tradition you follow disregards this, and treats those blinded as lost, that's what makes it a hate doctrine against the Jews.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Even more is hidden today because the fake news people are sure to lie about anything and everything so the government has no choice but to keep quiet about what is going on in this country. The news agency that has the job of reporting news is accomplishing just the opposite. What a drastic contrast from the days when journalism was considered to be honest and trustworthy. It just goes to show the deception and a falling away from the truth that confronts us today.

Reactions: BABerean2
Upvote 0